曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

罗纳尔多期望赢得欧洲杯 Ronaldo eyes Euro glory

罗纳尔多期望赢得欧洲杯 Ronaldo eyes Euro glory

& o' K2 s4 ?5 h
曼联在线·球迷地带3 S- v" E* j5 g
Cristiano Ronaldo inspired Portugal to victory over the Czech Republic and then claimed his country have a real shot at glory at the European Championships.
3 e6 M) m1 C0 J0 b# m - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
; H" b/ o5 R4 Y5 i2 s曼联在线·球迷地带Success at Euro 2008 would cap off an incredible season for Ronaldo at club and national level, and Portugal along with Holland, Germany and Spain look to be the competition's strongest contenders.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛; h% m  I/ X# K# T

4 h6 w7 X3 g+ F* i! PAfter seeing off the Czechs 3-1 with goals from Deco, Ronaldo and Ricardo Quaresma, Portugal are now through to the quarter finals and a step closer to exorcising the demons of 2004, when they lost the final on home soil to unfancied Greece.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 c7 p7 G) |1 h+ J. O) d

3 o( F7 W1 y3 e8 F专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."Our main aim was to get to the next phase," said Ronaldo. "I'm very happy to have helped my team-mates to win. 3 Z8 Z. J8 ]7 l5 l2 G7 f
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站/ K0 i- n) B/ ^3 K
"We played well in the first match and again in this match. If we carry on like this, we have a good chance."
/ P1 [# u& Q: ?( Q, m& j曼联在线·球迷地带 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" i: r, }- G0 ]
Portugal showed resilience having taken an early lead only to be pegged back to 1-1 by the Czechs.
% q/ R4 A% g1 Z2 W: q8 ?曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
# m& Y6 Z6 D8 F2 L2 S* X# e"We played very well, although Czech Republic played very well in the first half," he added. "It was very difficult to penetrate their defence."曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- ~+ G8 |" ~, ^" q5 ?# C' t
曼联在线·球迷地带! E- W  N  o% [
罗纳尔多在葡萄牙击败捷克的比赛中有精彩演出,赛后他表示希望赢得欧洲杯。
& J3 S% K6 |0 J& T如果可以在2008欧洲杯取得成功,那么罗纳尔多将度过一个俱乐部和国家队双丰收的赛季。葡萄牙跟荷兰、德国和西班牙被视为是本届欧洲杯的夺冠热门。
6 A" p6 y6 o5 G  |* t; Jwww.imanutd.com“我们的主要目标是晋级下一阶段的比赛。”罗纳尔多说道:“我很高兴可以帮助队友获胜。”
+ p+ c: T3 ?; `2 u' U2 C5 B6 W“在上半场我们表现很好,如果我们可以坚持这样的演出,那么我们很有机会赢得冠军。”
8 J  |' ?/ t- W  N$ Q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“尽管捷克在上半场发挥得很好,但是我们也踢得很出色,像突破他们的防线很难。”

状态出来的太早,不看好葡萄牙和荷兰的淘汰赛。