曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

弗格森:罗纳尔多和他的队友将带来更多 Fergie: More To Come From Ronaldo & Co

弗格森:罗纳尔多和他的队友将带来更多 Fergie: More To Come From Ronaldo & Co

译自 Goal.com
1 r' X( s( b5 e: }4 `% D# W曼联在线·球迷地带

+ D! w& B# J) O9 ~0 Swww.imanutd.comDespite Cristiano Ronaldo's ominous hint that he would be leaving Manchester United for Real Madrid, Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson believes he is part of the Red Devils' bright future...专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.' t5 {5 `& F# T( i
The Portuguese winger strongly hinted to Portuguese press as well as Spanish journalist Guillem Ballague in an exclusive interview that he will be announcing his decision to sign for Real Madrid in the coming days.
) r9 K5 e; T9 {' N) p% d1 rSir Alex, who has been the most staunch of all opposition in trying to keep the Premier League Player of the Year away from the Spanish champions, has suggested he believes Ronaldo will be staying, by naming him as one of the key players in the club's not-too-distant future, of which the Scotsman is highly optimistic.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., e- N! x) ~! y' t$ B+ v( w
"As I have pointed out before, we have got the strongest squad in my time as manager here," he told One United magazine. "And what's more, it's going to get even stronger.曼联在线·球迷地带- ^" j* F: V9 @6 d. P% r
"We have a pool of players with time on their side. Some of them are so young that, at times, I have wondered how they have delivered such a technically high level of football. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站9 }- @# b- i: D4 C
"But the best is yet to come because so many of them have not yet reached their football maturity. The likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Anderson and Nani are only just setting out on their careers.
9 D0 V; P+ x& H4 ]; d) n1 k9 Swww.imanutd.com"Their potential is enormous and I hope, like me, you are thrilled to be in on the start of their adventure with United.www.imanutd.com5 ]6 s2 V) o' _$ |
"Stay with us, because these special players are not finished yet.. P/ \  V; @- D5 D
"The football world lies at their feet!"' T# U. S- \" }3 U: ]2 D
/ D+ }2 \% D0 c
C罗做出了对曼联不利的暗示,称他想去皇马,不过曼联主教练弗格森坚信他仍将是红魔美好未来的重要组成部分。www.imanutd.com0 t; Q. P; c) T$ x
这位葡萄牙边锋在接受葡、西两国媒体采访时强烈地暗示他将在接下来几天中发表声明,对他转会皇马一事做出决定。
- w( p& u$ [4 e; d+ ^$ W+ w曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛作为C罗离开事件中最坚定的反对者,弗格森爵士表示他相信C罗将会留下,在说到曼联的近期及将来计划时,他特意提到了C罗的名字,看来爵爷在这件事情上还表现得很乐观。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.; k" Z1 x% n2 @
“正像我不久前说过的,现在的球队是我执教以来最好的,”他说,“更重要的是,它还会不断变得更强。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 X8 H9 S  m" P: H  [% ?
“我们很多球员都有着年龄的优势,他们中的一些实在太年轻了,有的时候我都在想他们是怎么在如此年轻时就掌握了如此高超的足球技艺。”
, }0 d5 e4 Z4 R# \- V5 q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“不过最好的还没有到来,因为很多球员还没有真正成熟起来,比如克里斯蒂亚诺罗纳尔多、鲁尼、安德森、纳尼等人才刚刚开始他们的职业生涯。”
) J4 c" J  r7 m- D“他们的潜力巨大,我希望,你们(球迷、记者)和我一样都会对他们将和曼联一起前进感到兴奋不已。”
2 i/ c3 b5 S* Y$ [3 h& ?“和我们在一起吧,我们的球员还没有达到巅峰。
" H: A: d. _: m! z曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“足球世界将臣服在他们脚下!!”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.# n5 p, Y% n  \. ]
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" i( I* m/ t# l2 u+ b" c

考期过了三分之一了。。。再过一周下周六下午就全部考完了。。。回来稍稍放松一下下www.imanutd.com; t* j9 M0 a5 p# k

/ Y  l  V3 [2 A - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站感觉还是爵爷的话NB啊。。。比马卡、阿斯之流强多了。。。

姜果然还是老的专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.7 v* V- y# {/ {- n

老大就是老大嘛~