曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

里奥轻松面对队长问题 Rio relaxed on captaincy

里奥轻松面对队长问题 Rio relaxed on captaincy

译自 SkySports - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, h1 X$ o) `9 d/ B& @$ W4 m
曼联在线·球迷地带: ~3 B/ A6 v) N3 V9 q  T

9 }* d8 u1 T. U  z& o  d6 C4 Uwww.imanutd.comRio Ferdinand has played down his chances of being named the permanent England captain.
  X3 @/ F6 \& f& W5 t* y  ]Ferdinand, Steven Gerrard, John Terry and David Beckham have taken turns at wearing the armband in England's last four friendlies with Fabio Capello eager to give everyone a chance. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" b* V3 L2 h; _- R
Capello is set to make a decision on the role in August but Ferdinand insists he will not be too disappointed if someone else gets the nod.
% C5 L+ z2 R! G. E0 W4 H曼联在线·球迷地带The Manchester United defender would still hope to play a key part and believes it can only be a good thing for England to have a number of leaders in the team. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛% J0 Y2 f3 s% _+ w3 H1 g
"A lot of people have been talking about it but it is not the be all and end all for me," he told Sky Sports News.
4 r  [/ X! f- Y* S9 i曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"I go out and play for my team and try to win trophies. www.imanutd.com( E: J* l$ _7 `8 F" P3 |
"I've said many times that the more captains you have on the pitch the better it is for the team.
' P9 {1 r0 I6 Z% o; {" T! x$ ~专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."At United last season we had a lot of captains no matter who wore the armband, so if that can transpire to the England team then great."
# O1 B+ j& v8 `. v2 u- \0 \6 r5 M6 a; ^专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Ferdinand has also revealed his ambition to go into management at the end of his playing career. 曼联在线·球迷地带% h& K* `' `/ [8 v1 e# X: ~& ?) `
The 29-year-old is set to start work on his coaching badges as he considers his options for the future. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛0 j0 t, F/ P1 ^0 U, B' T
"After growing up every day wanting to be a footballer, I'd love to go into a coaching role, maybe a youth team or management," he explained.
1 q; |+ r) F0 \- o - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"But who knows. I've still got a long way to go in my career. I've just signed a new deal with United.
0 V/ f/ s# D7 X9 X3 \0 |7 {"Everyone sees a bit of a manager in themselves." 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.% H. F, G: w, c7 ?5 z& k" H& Q

1 @8 s4 y7 J2 r# `8 Q/ D/ [! O专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.里奥费迪南德表示自己会看淡英格兰队长人选问题。% O, G, ^9 ~6 X
费迪南德、杰拉德、特里和贝克汉姆在过去英格兰的四场友谊赛中分别戴上了队长袖标,教练卡佩罗希望每个人都能获得这样的机会。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ y4 J$ [+ C' ?# I" e. v9 ?: U
在八月,卡佩多又将决定下一任队长人选,而费迪南德强调如果有其他人获得队长资格,他并不会感到失望。
6 E! E# ?+ `2 r( l# n. D' k这位曼联后卫希望自己能够成为关键的球员,并表示相信更多的领袖人物对英格兰有利无弊。
# u+ P  A, w2 g2 z% x1 x0 k  Q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“很多人都在谈对这个话题,不过对我来说它并不代表一切。”他说。
/ q, E5 ]6 |1 e, f; M9 Q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“我只是为球队战斗,争取赢得锦标。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站! \) O1 C5 ~) I' v/ T! h. i
“我说过很多次了,越多的人当过队长,对球队也越有利。* o$ b2 i4 z" s3 a
“上个赛季再曼联,虽然袖标只能戴在一个人身上,但我们实际上有很多队长,如果英格兰也是这样的话那将会很好。”
3 p+ W$ R; f! i - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站费迪南德同时透露自己有意在球员生涯结束后进入球队管理层。
: a6 c- W! `0 ]www.imanutd.com这位29岁的球员正在为自己的将来作打算,他正在学习教练课程。曼联在线·球迷地带% v1 K, N% u. ^6 c. _5 I
“在球员生涯结束后,我很想成为一名教练,或许先是青年队的管理,”他解释说。曼联在线·球迷地带6 J1 F3 [* V# S8 a8 [, @& R
“不过谁知道呢,我的职业生涯还有很长的一段路要走,我刚刚和曼联续约。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛: G) c' b) |* A5 S. u
“每个人或多或少都想成为管理者。”

绝对有能力~曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛% ^8 }; B4 |* J4 t4 m8 |
绝对支持!!