曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

奎罗斯:我永远是曼联球迷 Queiroz: I'll always be a fan

奎罗斯:我永远是曼联球迷 Queiroz: I'll always be a fan

: J  v4 m# V- M' X5 [曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.4 K$ r  d0 L+ T+ U1 n
译自官网+ M9 |* e% F, {6 \, D, P% \4 C- p

5 t. g8 b7 F7 q; S/ ~! q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Carlos Queiroz issued this statement after United agreed in principle to release him from his contract:
- K$ l8 C$ G! Q: @8 D
曼联在线·球迷地带! ]" J2 C# Q( A, i  V5 G
"It is with a very heavy heart that today I leave the greatest football club in the world after five fantastic years. This has been a special period in my life both personally and professionally. I have been so lucky to have had the opportunity to work in first class facilities with a staff team who are at the top of their profession.www.imanutd.com' x" c# P9 ]" p2 g8 k
www.imanutd.com. {, m, r. z$ B
"Our players on and off the pitch make the difference and to them also I owe a great deal of gratitude for their hard work, professionalism and most of all their performances. I feel we have in place the basis for the next generation to follow in the tradition of such world class players as Sir Bobby Charlton and George Best.
3 i" B0 _  v! ]: Q+ [
* t7 l- K7 u; q"Of course our success as a family is based on strong leadership and in The Glazer Family, The Board, David Gill and not least of all Sir Alex Ferguson we have the support and skills to stay at the top. To Sir Alex, I thank him for his faith in me and his knowledge, spirit and desire from which I will take strength and have confidence in my new role.
7 r7 x7 G1 E" d+ |2 ]曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
& ^  H( s5 q% s; d; ~/ nwww.imanutd.com"I will forever be a fan and admirer of the club and also thankful that I had the opportunity to be part of such a great institution, a vast organisation but with a unique feeling of family and community. This leads me finally to our fans - local, national and international. I thank them for their fantastic support and encouragement in my time at the club, always there when we need them to support us both home and away in huge numbers.曼联在线·球迷地带1 {! o3 `1 r0 `: T
3 u. e- T; ?9 X, ~2 e
"In conclusion I wish everyone at our club, continued success in the years to come and to continue to enjoy a brand of exciting, attractive and winning football, admired and respected the world over."
$ N9 [; [8 m  E曼联在线·球迷地带
# Z" g& @; n7 pwww.imanutd.com在曼联同意解约后,奎罗斯发表了一份声明向红魔告别。2 h3 E$ R: Q: E2 i
今天我的心情很沉重,在度过了梦幻般的5年后,我要离开世界上一家伟大的足球俱乐部。无论是从个人还是从职业的角度来说,这段时间都十分独特。有机会跟世界一流的教练合作,我感到很幸运。”
0 H/ {3 h& P( q4 O7 Z( K- G+ _www.imanutd.com“我们的球员在球场内外都有优良表现,我很感激他们的努力、职业态度还是最重要的是演出。我觉得我们已经培养出有像查尔顿爵士以及贝斯特这样世界级球星的新一代。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 [# u, n9 Z5 J' J7 V8 x+ p
“当然,我们的成功跟领导层的管理密不可分,格雷泽家族、董事会、吉尔都很支持我们,这使得我们可以停留在最顶级水平。对于弗格森,我要感谢他对我的信任,他的知识、精神以及欲望都给予我信心做好自己的新工作。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站) y4 F- a0 {# O, E& }8 ^2 E) d* x, ~
“我永远都将会是一名曼联球迷,是俱乐部的支持者。我很庆幸有机会成为这家伟大的俱乐部的一员,在这里,我最特别的感受是家和团体的感觉。最后我还要感谢本地的、本国的和世界各地的球迷。我感谢他们对我在俱乐部期间他们对球队的支持和鼓舞。”www.imanutd.com' p0 E! N, a" X( R: Y1 e
“最后,我祝福俱乐部中的所有人,祝福他们在未来继续取得成功,继续享受令人兴奋、充满吸引力的胜利足球。希望全世界都会赞美以及尊重曼联。”

一路走好。。。