曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

曼联同意奎罗斯离队   Reds agree to release Carlos

曼联同意奎罗斯离队   Reds agree to release Carlos

专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." D8 |: ~# S: ?
“Carlos is one of the best coaches in world football.  His attention to detail, ability to innovate and will to win have been a key factor to the team’s recent successes."
' T% f6 |3 c/ Z& gwww.imanutd.com– Sir Alex Ferguson专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 Q0 ^& j4 F4 q0 v5 B

$ c' f7 g/ P( k3 l2 Cwww.imanutd.com“奎罗斯是世界足坛最好的教练之一。他对细节的关注、改革的能力是球队最近取得成功的关键因素。在曼联,他在培养球员方面发挥着重要的作用。”
! B3 `# `' V1 _6 g8 }www.imanutd.com-弗格森爵士
$ B, C" i8 V, @曼联在线·球迷地带www.imanutd.com) ^7 _1 h7 [0 k

7 j5 j/ F7 N. ~: ^专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.译自官网曼联在线·球迷地带) g6 n1 K" i8 {& S' h/ P9 S: k
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! z# J( I) x# u3 N2 W) a6 x) n" N
Manchester United have reached an agreement in principle with the Portuguese FA for the release of Carlos Queiroz from his Old Trafford contract.
( ~; |6 o7 k+ w% s/ |$ U% [' }: Xwww.imanutd.com
7 W! f* V1 W1 }2 Gwww.imanutd.com
Sir Alex Ferguson's assistant has been appointed to the post of Portugal manager. Reacting to the news, Sir Alex and David Gill were united in their praise for Carlos.www.imanutd.com1 z+ p: y% W& E2 A5 `
“Carlos is one of the best coaches in world football," Ferguson said.
# R0 Q( w) I# z* v# A - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站www.imanutd.com# l: n( M2 F% y' ~& p, d
"His attention to detail, ability to innovate and will to win have been a key factor to the team’s recent successes. He has played an important role in building and blending the exceptional squad of players at the club."
; L. u' E$ `) Q9 ?/ d: F  ^$ b! H2 vUnited chief executive Gill added: "Carlos has played a major part in the club's recent success. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with him over the last few years.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.$ s' Y- w3 i! R8 r
"His experience and professionalism have undoubtedly been a key factor in his securing his new role and everyone at Old Trafford wishes him the best of luck in guiding Portugal to the 2010 World Cup." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站( o# I+ M. G( w

$ w+ s, j2 z% G0 D4 awww.imanutd.comQueiroz's appointment as Portugal boss brings to an end his second spell at United. This four-year stint saw the Reds win two Barclays Premier League titles, the UEFA Champions League, the Carling Cup and the Community Shield.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛. G; D( H2 {5 ~! w# F, t9 ^7 A
www.imanutd.com6 V0 C& h8 b/ f
His first stay at United (2002-03) also yielded a title. He then became Real Madrid boss, only to rejoin the Reds after one season in July 2004.# ^( t0 b7 c- c2 C4 z  [

1 t- r2 Q: B7 Z7 q2 C5 l) G曼联在线·球迷地带曼联已经跟葡萄牙足协达成协议,同意解除奎罗斯与红魔的合同。
( N+ t5 S. t4 i. a2 Awww.imanutd.com弗格森的助手被任命为葡萄牙国家队新主帅,弗格森和吉尔联合给奎罗斯送出赞美之词。www.imanutd.com$ `+ m- H7 s4 Y. F
“奎罗斯是世界足坛最好的教练之一。”弗格森说。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 E! Q9 P* Q& }8 G' d
“他对细节的关注、改革的能力是球队最近取得成功的关键因素。在曼联,他在培养球员方面发挥着重要的作用。”5 ?9 K( w! z" g! Z& \  n) W
曼联首席执行官吉尔补充说道:“奎罗斯是俱乐部最近成功的关键一员。我真的很享受最近几年跟他的合作。”
+ {7 @9 X. L4 Qwww.imanutd.com“他的经验以及专业是他在新职位中取得成功的关键,所有在老特拉福德的人都会祝福他带领葡萄牙闯进2010世界杯。”
& a9 @. o5 m* m) ]9 l6 d9 k9 C曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛奎罗斯成为葡萄牙国家队主帅是他第二次离开曼联。在过去4年,他帮助红魔赢得2个英超冠军、1个冠军联赛冠军、1个联赛杯冠军以及1个社区盾冠军。www.imanutd.com  U: S* X  W# g
他第一次在曼联效力(2002-03年)也夺得一个冠军。之后他成为皇马主帅,不过在一年后,他就再次回到曼联。

我觉得失去奎罗斯的损失比失去CR要大...