曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

内维尔准备好证明自己 Nev ready to make his mark

内维尔准备好证明自己 Nev ready to make his mark

3 M  F5 T% s) r2 R2 H* m. `2 O. c( T+ z8 v  L& c
译自官网 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站6 D( h& T. L$ _: a6 x
www.imanutd.com7 U# G! y6 u; P' I5 r" |. Y
Gary Neville looks to have put his injury nightmares behind him after Sir Alex Ferguson confirmed his skipper is back in contention for regular first team football.
, l6 t* o, I! X8 ~: J" Z6 Pwww.imanutd.com - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站5 I( l4 [: Z" p2 r* L
The 33-year-old, who was part of the travelling squad to South Africa, made just one substitute appearance last season after being plagued by knocks after his long term recovery from ankle ligament damage.# v# J9 A3 J) B. i, Q6 d
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' n: p( n" K& T5 U. I% n
Wes Brown's imperious form in Neville's absence helped the Reds to domestic and European glory, but the United captain is now ready to step up his bid to regain his place in the side.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& |0 k4 f$ U& R, b# U

* X- i0 l) K& B/ j3 o( I( r: l6 x) ~曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"It’s going to be a significant trip for Gary," insisted Sir Alex, ahead of the Reds' pre-season visit to South Africa and Nigeria.
; Q- B7 R: ~9 b+ ]4 ywww.imanutd.com - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% ~+ X# x' j' t) A1 P
"He had his 45 minutes last weekend against Aberdeen and came through that fine. The important thing about Gary is that he’s not missed a training session since he came back in April and played [as a sub] against Roma.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛1 Y* O. ^0 u/ Y& Q

( Q: E5 n& O1 S2 q7 S: {"We could have played him at the end of last season but Wes Brown’s form was just too good. We stuck with Wes, but it’s a new season now and Gary will have his chance to impress in South Africa." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ f% o. c5 ^) N3 H7 C' D; J# k- D6 I

0 M+ ?( g# ^$ c; V8 H: x  {, |& Cwww.imanutd.comAnother player who will be given his chance to shine is goalkeeper Ben Foster.
1 E* y! M2 t7 }0 ?+ Y" O; B专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
6 @4 o) k" Q+ V$ [$ E- N8 j专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.The 25-year-old England international has made just one competitive appearance for the Reds since his arrival in the summer of 2005, having spent the rest of his time gaining experience out on loan.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- q; r5 b! D+ _& m' L; @9 _( w

% `' M2 _/ h3 L# X: ^: j! v4 G. w& X曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Sir Alex has high hopes for the young stopper, who spent much of last season recovering from a cruciate ligament injury, and will ensure he gets some minutes on the clock in South Africa.
" Z1 ^# w' m. ]" s% | - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" U8 s% H/ N0 z6 Y
"Ben is fit," declared the boss. "He had his sister’s wedding last Saturday so he couldn’t play against Aberdeen, but he’s ready to go.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 m  t2 A. j* z" [$ u9 m3 T- ~/ T
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站* Q, Y% h/ j5 t0 Q6 m
"He and Tomasz will share the responsibilites in South Africa. I think Ben’s a fantastic talent."曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛% f& m4 h9 a/ W& I
2 g. ^5 p+ `' l6 _( h( F7 x- E

$ {$ y) e7 G% g( Z4 k专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.加里.内维尔希望忘记伤病的恶梦,弗格森证实,这位曼联队长将回归一线队常规阵容。
0 \6 m0 P" F$ N; f1 X  Vwww.imanutd.com33岁的内维尔是前往南非参加季前巡回赛的一份子,在上赛季,他仅替补上阵一次。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站( x6 \* Z/ I$ e. g- ~1 T# N; g5 u
在内维尔缺阵的情况下,布朗在右后卫的位置上有精彩演出,这使得曼联队长感受到极大的压力。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站. o7 |8 ]6 L) ?8 v& {+ |. c* @
“南非之旅对加里来说意义重大。”弗格森在出发前往南非前说道。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* N* M* `- a) Y0 [: t
“在上周对阵阿伯丁的比赛中,他踢了45分钟都没有出现问题。没有错过训练对他来说十分重要。”www.imanutd.com4 N/ b- |: R" H9 E* b6 b% C
“我们本来可以让他在上赛季末段上阵,但是布朗的状态太好了。新赛季,加里将会有机会在南非证明自己。”
+ x* L, o& Y: h8 N) D$ q  a2 r - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站另一位获得机会证明自己的是门将福斯特。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! f! W2 ]- Q/ j6 E  D! t+ G
这位25岁的英格兰门将在2005年夏天加盟后,仅代表曼联参加过一场正式比赛,他大部分时间都被租借在外。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 Q6 N# K) e- E6 \# v8 i7 L

( ^' v. }# ]3 t! e专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.弗格森爵士对这位年轻的门将寄予了很高的希望,虽然他在上赛季绝大部分时间里同伤病做着斗争,但可以肯定的是,他在南非的比赛中将会得到出场机会。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛: E+ g7 A6 Z' `! V. w; n
“本(福斯特)可以胜任!”主教练说。“上周六他参加了姐姐的婚礼所以没能出场,但现在他已经准备好了。”
1 `9 U, J3 W4 T专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“他和托马斯(库什恰克)都将在南非担起球队的责任。我相信本是个出色的天才!”

你能的内维尔!!
' i/ I: y, ?8 x6 ^www.imanutd.com加油!!
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!