曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

弗格森反击热刺老板列维 Fergie hits back at Levy

弗格森反击热刺老板列维 Fergie hits back at Levy

译自 SkySports
7 d# D! u1 e& ~6 U
% h' N: x" B8 `$ z( ]5 i5 v专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛3 z% m# @( l3 i0 O$ h% A$ k
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站7 R: O' F2 _% K; w1 p
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has hit back at Tottenham Hotspur chairman Daniel Levy, believing that the club's threat to report the Red Devils to the Premier League is "embarrassing". 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) q9 E: L3 M( ~
Levy accused Ferguson and United of "hypocritical" behaviour in their pursuit of Spurs striker Dimitar Berbatov, citing comments by the manager and club officials which suggested a deal for the Bulgaria international was imminent.www.imanutd.com5 T1 u/ j" @1 m: x) Y! l
Ferguson has been embroiled in his own battle to retain the services of Cristiano Ronaldo after sustained public courting by Real Madrid, and the Old Trafford boss is adamant that his club have acted honourably throughout their bid to sign the former Bayer Leverkusen player.曼联在线·球迷地带" D- k0 e" F3 U

1 _2 C% {6 r+ b' T- ? - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"Embarrassing"
, O  `( T" j. [3 C+ C; lwww.imanutd.com"It is going to be very embarrassing for them (Tottenham)," Ferguson told reporters after United's 1-1 draw with Kaizer Chiefs.
' s" `0 E3 Z5 G曼联在线·球迷地带"But you know what Daniel Levy is like. He is different."专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 i) t% Q3 m7 c7 a) E
"It's something to ask (United chief executive) David Gill about because I haven't really spoken to him about it today because I've been preparing for the match.
, B# `/ k* w4 p: J曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"I haven't read it, but I'm sure our legal people will be looking at it before I do."曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛: U& D7 R; l1 j( q# e1 F, e
Ferguson also defended Wayne Rooney, who once again showed the negative side to his temperament after an ill-disciplined display during the clash with Kaizer Chiefs in the Vodacom Challenge.
9 l0 `! k5 O2 V  l6 F# v - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站The forward was booked for a challenge on Tinashe Nengomashe having escaped a caution for an earlier foul on Onismor Bhasera, but Ferguson believes that the England international was on the receiving end of harsh treatment himself.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) c+ h& m# G$ f! G9 D, h2 I9 \5 Y

# C) h! J' E! H0 @" [  S; _# a) S8 U1 `www.imanutd.comFighter
1 W$ v' t  F1 y5 U) w' U"Wayne is a born fighter. He gets frustrated in some games," he added.曼联在线·球迷地带9 g  V5 r0 B8 b, [( e
"He is learning how to control himself and it (the challenge) was next 曼联在线·球迷地带; Y. P# |) B1 f6 I; J' j* \+ Z* Y
to nothing. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ B* j2 F! D0 M- V6 @
"I do not think he was out of order in this instance."
1 H# ~; I$ G: _5 d4 _, k3 m' ~Ferguson was, in fact, delighted with the feisty nature of the pre-season game, praising United's opponents for their competitiveness.
* V  K! Y$ P( z+ Nwww.imanutd.com
6 D5 N$ V' A4 Y9 w7 E1 _www.imanutd.comCompetitive曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 O% Q7 b' b9 N) V) d
"It was a good competitive game and the Kaizer Chiefs played well," he concluded.
# @& y" v! s+ _7 |曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"We found ourselves 1-0 down and that makes it hard because you are still looking for fitness and rhythm to your game.
/ A* R5 \/ T9 w' B/ R, U曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"I think we deserved a draw. It was a good work-out and a competitive game with lots of tasty tackles.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, o2 V0 h% B5 `  y
"That brings an edge to your game and I was very pleased to get that kind of competition today."
1 c1 d" T' W) X& ?7 c( ^www.imanutd.com
6 A% O$ w+ a( |% p8 d专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联主帅弗格森向热刺老板列维发起反击,称热刺将曼联上告英超的做法是“令人尴尬的”。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* j" P& E9 B9 k# `. D
列维指控弗格森以及曼联俱乐部在追求贝尔巴托夫的行为上表现得很“伪善”,曼联俱乐部上下曾表示贝尔巴多夫的加盟是板上钉钉的了。
7 h0 R* \. ?; i$ S' v3 ^曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛弗格森正为C罗被皇马追求的事焦头烂额,不过他表示他坚信俱乐部在出价前勒沃库森前锋贝尔巴多夫一事上表现的很谦虚谨慎。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站9 x7 A$ T+ |7 A( C5 u
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ ]. o+ q3 r3 R
关键词:“令人尴尬”
3 N, u/ A& \4 z; ]& c& g曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
“对热刺方面来讲,这是在很尴尬,”弗格森在1-1战平凯撒酋长之后对记者说。曼联在线·球迷地带3 h1 @4 Z* Q7 K5 y
“不过你知道热刺老板列维的作风,他向来与众不同。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% ^0 a. [& |; p' \
“(转会)这些事情你应该去问问我们的CEO大卫吉尔,今天我我还没有和他做过交流,我一直在准备比赛。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站: C+ ^* R4 f0 p' A+ i
“我还没有完全了解这件事(热刺向曼联开炮),不过我肯定我们的法律方面的人员会比我更为敏感。”
- u/ c5 n, X# s# f) H0 e2 r6 r曼联在线·球迷地带弗格森同时袒护了鲁尼,他在与凯萨酋长的比赛中又一次表现出了暴躁的桀骜不驯的脾气。
0 m- r* M$ r, K专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.这位前锋由于侵犯Tinashe Nengomashe而吃到黄牌,之前他还对Onismor Bhasera犯规,不过逃脱了处罚,而弗格森认为这英格兰国脚是由于受到不公平的对待才这样的。
; n. \) Y9 d' B2 o. jwww.imanutd.com
/ _; k  O3 ~% S2 Z曼联在线·球迷地带关键词:斗士
3 T" W6 Y' D$ W. O' H1 E$ B专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“韦恩(鲁尼)是与生俱来的斗士,在有些比赛中他会感到受挫,”他补充道。
; K( L, W% K" C1 u8 S( Z' G3 t# G - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“他正在学着控制自己的脾气,那个犯规事实上不算什么。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 j1 T9 I" I5 K: s$ G
“我认为他那个时候并没有失去理智。”
# v* P( u  u# _2 r6 r& D弗格森事实上对季前赛如此激烈感到高兴,他赞扬了对手的竞争力。
% p7 s! P: ?) ]$ n曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛www.imanutd.com2 b- ~9 C  V  L6 B+ L! T! n1 R* j
关键词:竞争
1 l5 O. T+ R% b/ @) S曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“这是一场不错的充满竞争的比赛,酋长队踢得很好,”他总结道。
7 L6 M' `  e" I$ W5 M; M专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我们开始以0-1落后,情况比较困难,因为我们还在适应并且寻找比赛的节奏。www.imanutd.com2 p+ k  H# M9 f1 k
“我认为我们应该获得平局。这场比赛是个很好的锻炼,充满竞争以及凶狠的抢断。www.imanutd.com; T( E+ q. ~, W
“这使得比赛很精彩,我对今天的竞争感到高兴。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 Q- Y. ^) U% s3 {5 y# G+ v

" G0 Y+ P' T0 F) b, s1 J9 l专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-7-20 12:33 编辑 ]

呵呵,每个人都有心烦的时候...

LS要继续翻译啊~~~~