曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

卡里克渴望赢得更多冠军 Carrick hungry for more

卡里克渴望赢得更多冠军 Carrick hungry for more

( L. C$ ?# w, x" v曼联在线·球迷地带0 @% y9 t/ o5 ]' M0 z5 O
Michael Carrick says the squad are determined to keep up the winning habit after last season's glorious double.
- ^4 i4 ~( |' W0 X, J
7 i7 {/ P4 G; Cwww.imanutd.comThe midfielder insists confidence could not be higher within the camp after claiming back-to-back titles and the club's third European Cup.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.$ }+ Z' X- v. z$ U7 u& K+ W" ]

" @' g6 X3 |0 k; I专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."The success we’ve had over the last couple of years fills you with a lot of confidence," says Carrick.
' ?* G# j( K" r6 V专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.www.imanutd.com4 B; E7 `% ^9 t9 x# {
"Wining the Champions League is a tremendous achievement and one we set out to do. We managed to win the double so as players, we’re going into the new season full of confidence and looking forward.
8 p5 Z3 ?; e* s, J1 v6 ewww.imanutd.com
' Y1 w9 ~+ X& K* h6 k曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"The feeling you get from winning drives you on to win even more. I looked at Giggsy, Gaz [Neville] and Scholesy and wondered how they’d done that for so long, but now I know. You can’t get enough of it.www.imanutd.com5 r0 r# e4 X) M
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 G5 x, O' v: N. y7 G& K
"Hopefully that will drive us on to have more success in years to come."
6 B+ r$ t; O6 b+ P  s% _, ~曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ W2 @* n) `' z6 u' A
在上赛季成为双冠王后,卡里克表示,曼联决心养成赢得冠军的习惯。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% b1 I! z% a; v) l- F: }( \
这位中场大将强调,他有信心同时成功卫冕英超和冠军联赛冠军。
0 ^4 }8 W' f5 E; \* k曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“过去两年的成功使得你充满信心。”卡里克说道。" d; |  y. @: V  [3 E
“赢得冠军联赛是了不起的成就,只赢一次不能令我们满足。我们要设法赢第二次,我们对新赛季充满信心。”
* b7 s, _, f0 R6 W曼联在线·球迷地带“赢得冠军会令你想赢得更多冠军。我以前很奇怪吉格斯、内维尔和斯科尔斯为什么可以踢这么长时间,但是现在我已经知道了,你的欲望是无法满足的。”
! j3 B7 J" }& W. ^5 m! R9 X - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“希望这会推动我们在未来赢得更多冠军。”