曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

斯科尔斯:再踢两年 Scholes: Two More Years

斯科尔斯:再踢两年 Scholes: Two More Years

译自 Goal.com曼联在线·球迷地带' P6 t9 h$ }- c; \* I: ~- A( A

" _4 V0 ]- e4 r% x - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 K0 o% A# F- B/ l1 m
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛+ r: z) v" o1 `6 `
Manchester United veteran Paul Scholes has confessed that, when he hangs up the boots with the next two years, he will not miss the lifestyle that comes with being a professional footballer…专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.0 r# Z' G, W0 f8 t
Scholes has always been the least glamorous of United’s stars, despite a decorated career in which he has collected myriad winner’s medals and been recognised among Europe’s elite midfielders.
# X) W% P1 w2 T4 \( K曼联在线·球迷地带While the likes of David Beckham, Ryan Giggs, Ruud van Nistelrooy, et al courted cameras or controversy at some stage in their careers at Old Trafford, the Ginger Prince has usually shied away from such publicity.
( y/ t  c2 T  U6 b* I# h6 {9 J4 ]曼联在线·球迷地带The former England international has continually struggled against the tide to keep his family life private and his football life strictly professional. He longs for the day when he longer has to deal with such issues.
% U' \$ e' b) z8 `6 Y( e; A专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."I can't say that I can't wait to finish, but I am looking forward to finishing being involved with everything that goes with it," Scholes said in The Telegraph.
6 M9 d. `7 r, U曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"I suppose people are just very invasive and are always wanting to know what you're going to do. The only thing I will definitely miss is the football, not the general life of a footballer." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站# v+ o7 x- S9 X9 ^' m
Two Years% Z6 L- T+ o2 Y9 V9 A9 z0 q3 ?
United fans will no doubt hope Scholes endures as many more years as he can, given his importance to the team even in his veteran years.曼联在线·球迷地带+ |5 b9 B0 O, g$ _) S) }
Although he does not get forward as much these days and his legs may not be what they used to, the Ginger Prince is still rightly regarded as one of the Premier League’s foremost playmakers, having adapted marvellously to the deep-lying, quasi-holding role.
$ Q5 ~! Y" M# K3 f7 ? - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Many feel he could carry on for several seasons in that manner; however, Scholes expects to be an ex-player come June 2010.www.imanutd.com$ D% {# z" U5 Y- r2 k
"How long will I go on? I'd think two years at the most," he said. "I have one year left on my contract and, hopefully, I'll get another one, but I suppose it all depends on how you're feeling and how you're playing."
7 u' }% {3 t+ y( C# v专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Ahead曼联在线·球迷地带% a" h( f& N" ^" c2 |) c) U- Z
Scholes is notoriously devoted to Oldham Athletic, his childhood team, and many expect him to play for the Boundary Park club once he calls time on his career with the Red Devils.
. L7 c2 v0 x0 M5 C曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛But the Manchester native insists he will only what lies beyond United when that day finally comes.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* ~5 n* }% V7 P/ E% \; x
"It's difficult to say whether I want to bow out at the top [with United] or not," he added. "I'll just have to see, when the time comes, whether I want to carry on playing somewhere else at a lower level. But I don't look that far ahead."
3 u8 M- j& t& S/ E! z* K曼联在线·球迷地带
8 A: i, Z. ^: q( \" l- s$ Y - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 U! ^9 u8 S. }& ]& T4 x4 l
曼联老将斯科尔斯坦承,当两年后他挂靴时,他并不会再去怀念那作为球员的日子。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.$ `6 V- m! S5 I3 r* E$ w
在职业生涯中,斯科尔斯获得了无数荣耀,并被认为是欧洲最顶级的中场球员,不过一直以来,他都是一个十分低调的明星。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) B6 s" }; O, f6 Q( O* a/ N8 s
当贝克汉姆、吉格斯、范尼等人在老特拉福德呼风唤雨时,斯科尔斯只是悄悄的离开公众的视线。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛+ a( f" {/ s0 @2 ^: k# W( ?
这位前英格兰国脚一直努力使得自己的家庭不会受到自己职业的影响,他很期待着能够摆脱这一切的的那一天。
0 J8 n4 M7 ^1 T  u' nwww.imanutd.com我不能说我渴望一切都结束,不过我很期待一切完结的那一天,”斯科尔斯对《每日电讯》说。曼联在线·球迷地带/ K. j# x* P  w) ^  Q: k1 ?& J; w
我估计人们会很好奇,他们想知道我之后会去做什么,唯一我会怀念的是足球本身,而不是那种典型的球员的生活。”

' A' \% z/ f  D5 }2 D" p7 s# w8 ] - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 |/ h6 f  |5 o1 o# Q( f8 S& ?: d
关键词:两年专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) ?7 m+ d2 v2 m8 x/ i" N  Z  t
毫无疑问,如果斯科尔斯在球队的作用一直不减的话,曼联球迷会让他一直踢下去。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 [8 w4 D4 a" E$ g5 c! M
虽然他现在不再那么经常地插上,他的腿也不想以前那样了,不过生姜王子依然被认为是英超最最厉害的中场组织者。
  M9 u3 b! R7 Q  P& _8 d0 ^很多人希望他继续踢几个赛季,不过斯科尔斯本人希望在2010年6月退役。
/ g5 K- v6 w5 n+ Y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.我还会踢多久?我想最多两年,”他说,“我的合同还剩下一年,希望我还能再续一年,不过这一切都取决于你在足球场上的能力。”
) I( S3 @( Y# H; z, n3 p, @0 l曼联在线·球迷地带
! k: ?! f; J* P$ _. ^  M# q曼联在线·球迷地带关键词:向前看
% u% ^( A5 S! P$ f2 d! H1 J% Rwww.imanutd.com
斯科尔斯是奥登海姆的绝对球迷,那是他少年时代所在的球队,而很多人希望在离开曼联之后他能再回到这支球队。
0 X. e! g% z2 }3 J4 F- `* twww.imanutd.com不过斯科尔斯说一切只有到那一天真正到来的时候才算数。
7 p2 N$ P' ?4 Z' J- h专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.很难说我是否还会留在曼联,”他补充说,“我只有到时候再看情况,再决定是否继续踢下去还是去低级别球队。不过现在我不会考虑那么早。”
' D; H% M8 k  p- i, r曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& D9 f* m: e. k& l0 W2 ]

' Y' T1 I& ]* a) }4 h6 l- C- I专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.

" Z6 F3 T/ O" i( r. i! `. y5 z5 b曼联在线·球迷地带
- z1 B6 K* `' Y1 Q7 Y6 X3 m专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-7-24 16:04 编辑 ]

我的保罗,加油啊。。。