曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

弗格森赞扬年轻新星们 Fergie hails his young stars

弗格森赞扬年轻新星们 Fergie hails his young stars

译自 Teamtalk
# R! r/ s8 h+ Z( {$ ^  k% d
+ [* ]6 J+ ^3 }) R: Y9 `曼联在线·球迷地带曼联在线·球迷地带, d: V/ r! O) h" _/ U6 K5 y0 n4 R

2 C; V/ N/ G7 l; }' a" U+ Lwww.imanutd.comSir Alex Ferguson saluted Manchester United's youngsters after they lifted the Vodacom Challenge trophy in South Africa on Saturday.
1 B1 I7 m1 h8 u/ y) }& [Substitutes Tom Cleverley (18) and Fraizer Campbell both found the target in the 4-0 victory against Kaizer Chiefs. 曼联在线·球迷地带1 Z; p9 `2 W+ X2 W( l3 R
Ryan Giggs and Wayne Rooney were the other scorers in a comfortable victory at the Loftus Versfeld Stadium.   [8 C$ X6 v9 r4 `
Ferguson, who used the final to blood teenagers Craig Cathcart and Rodrigo Possebon, was delighted with the way they responded.
1 Y8 l0 c1 K" C  \: @曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛He said: "They are all at a good age in terms of us judging them and most have been out on loan.
- v& V: I* a1 c% G; X - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"Jonny Evans had a good spell at Sunderland and was instrumental in them staying up. Fraizer Campbell was instrumental in bringing Hull up.
+ ^$ |( t3 D) K" J# M"Lee Martin was unfortunate with injuries but he showed what he can do by setting up the first goal today. He has potential. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛% I' |, Y  _4 p0 ^% J( s
"Craig Cathcart is looking much stronger after injury and the intention is to put him on loan this season.
6 R+ X9 u( H/ {/ w/ S( [. l; Rwww.imanutd.com"Possebon will stay as he has potential for first-team football while Cleverley is just a young lad and has time on his side. All the young players have good potential."
' L& F7 t, X+ h专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Wayne Rooney took a knock and suffered a dead leg but is expected to play some part in the match against Portsmouth in Nigeria tomorrow. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 B. v: E- u- C5 C" c
United flew out straight after the match and Ferguson said he would start with Gary Neville, Mikael Silvestre, Paul Scholes and Carlos Tevez.
4 J4 Y! u  N* E# N: y4 W& `: o - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Chiefs collapsed in the second half after defeating Orlando Pirates on Thursday and United romped to a comfortable victory. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛# d6 L, f8 m9 }) X9 H) \
Giggs had opened the scoring in the 40th minute and after that it was plain sailing for the Champions League winners and Premier League champions.
# _' G$ `2 \( r$ y. U" v# Z专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Ferguson added: "The Chiefs were tired in the second half after playing on Thursday. They spent a lot of energy in the match. That took its toll on them.
4 O! f+ {; e" j* G曼联在线·球迷地带"But in the first half they had their moments and we managed to scramble through that.
; y' d+ W* O6 n曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"We got the goal just before half-time and it was not really deserved. But once we got in front we had no problems after that. We kept the ball well and are delighted with the result." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站3 [/ r: L& v4 t' Y. ?

+ u7 e, A" q/ I& q, |0 L - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
7 |4 W5 T8 |* l - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
# R0 H" t0 e  l3 `曼联在线·球迷地带在夺得了沃达康杯挑战赛的冠军之后,弗格森称赞了曼联的年轻小将们。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 L3 k. Q& w$ \+ M7 p8 B$ D& s, H: k
18岁的替补克莱维利以及坎贝尔在4-0战胜凯萨酋长的比赛中都取得了进球。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 ~4 Y- n, x) U; ]+ l
瑞恩吉格斯和韦恩鲁尼是另外两个在这场完胜中进球的球员。曼联在线·球迷地带* E+ s( _- B7 B! p# ]$ @9 [
同时弗格森还派上了卡斯卡特和波塞帮,而爵爷对他们的表现很满意。
; ^6 r. U( K, l* c+ q4 l3 c曼联在线·球迷地带他说:“他们夺得年龄是很大的优势,而且大部分人有过出租的经历。
0 C' I% q* V+ @9 P& |8 Y( Q8 Y伊万斯在桑德兰度过了不错的时光,帮助他们保级,坎贝尔则带领胡尔城升级。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 }4 b1 T) ^1 G6 Z0 Y
李马丁很不幸的受过伤,不过通过助攻第一个球,他展示了自己的潜力。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站& {) t# {$ ?2 o! ^+ v0 c# b  Z6 `
卡斯卡特在受伤后更为强壮了,我们计划这赛季将他出租。
2 D  ^3 d" u, {: F+ _; N: ~曼联在线·球迷地带波塞帮将会留下,他有着加入一线队的潜力,克莱维利还只是个孩子,他有的是时间,所有这些年轻人都很有潜力。”
1 F  k8 z2 d  ]3 s2 S  k - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站韦恩鲁尼在比赛中受到侵犯,不过还是有希望参加在尼日利亚和朴茨茅斯的比赛。曼联在线·球迷地带3 T( G/ u4 b% o; k7 x5 S1 {
曼联赛后即刻启程,弗格森说他将会让内维尔、希尔维斯特、斯科尔斯以及特维斯首发。
" Z: T$ z' e! G) J3 B! U! |* a' | - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站酋长队在下半时崩溃,曼联因此轻松获胜。
( D2 a4 @4 i3 X& C- O  r- b4 ]! u吉格斯在40分钟打破僵局,之后曼联就打的顺风顺水了。( x6 I; O4 J7 Z, h
弗格森补充说:“酋长队由于周四踢了比赛,他们在下半场很疲劳,他们为比赛花了很多精力。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ W+ |% u  H4 s" k. V
不过在上半时他们有闪光的表现,我们则尽力应付过去。
( s" P% u1 g" Q: V. w& Q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛就在中场休息前我们取得了进球,不过那不是我们真正应得的。然而一旦我们取得领先,我们就不会再有任何问题,我们控制住了皮球,结果自然令人高兴。
0 p: a* _/ L& q& S专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.

有进步啊!继续加油!