曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

曼联仍要争取签下贝巴 United set for Berba swoop

曼联仍要争取签下贝巴 United set for Berba swoop

节选自《曼城晚报》$ D' B$ s; B, b$ M3 p

3 [/ ?$ P& b) D  I5 {9 A2 ^曼联在线·球迷地带2 p1 f# x+ J1 n

2 B/ E& e0 I- s8 T7 w  `! A曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛UNITED will finally land Dimitar Berbatov once Andrei Arshavin completes his expected move to Tottenham Hotspur.
/ R+ j3 g" Y5 {+ z7 S专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Despite Spurs chairman Daniel Levy being infuriated by United's pursuit of the Bulgarian hitman, he is understood to have told Old Trafford officials that he will be willing to let him go for £28m.
) f9 S+ W( L& b3 O$ F' Y. R: NSir Alex Ferguson has made Berbatov his number one target this summer as he looks to add a new dimension to the attack of the Premier League and European champions.
2 q/ g4 P) [6 S) N3 A) g. D, ?专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Spurs are resigned to losing the want-away forward, despite reporting United to the Premier League over their attempts to lure him away from White HartLane.
; J' K: U" c5 l. B" N2 W( b曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛But they have proved they won't let that acrimony get in the way of a deal after selling Robbie
6 t. |7 u, O7 J, D" bwww.imanutd.comKeane to Liverpool, another club they have reported to the authorities.$ u# z1 J9 o( B- Q) O2 l
The only thing holding up Berbatov's move has been Juande Ramos' desire to have a ready-made replacement in place before releasing his star asset.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* W! f: u7 m: P& V8 r6 R( v
Russia's Euro 2008 sensation Arshavin is that man, which should enable Ferguson to land the player he has tracked for the last 12 months.
+ F4 t: J5 P( ?! ~$ \Despite Spurs preferring to see Berbatov move to the continent, rather than a Premier League rival, there has still been no firm offer from Barcelona, who have been most strongly linked with the 27-year-old.& c/ V. n4 v) Y4 V4 ]* R; Y

5 w" U+ ?  p8 N( c* m# p1 }4 w# r曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
* n, u7 f# V  z$ h" Z0 r9 W5 K曼联在线·球迷地带一旦安德烈阿尔沙文转会热刺完成,曼联就会将贝尔巴托夫罗至帐下。
$ I6 ^  T1 X7 E虽然热刺老板列维宣称对曼联向贝巴的追求很愤怒,不过他却向曼联官方表示他愿意以2800万英镑达成协议。www.imanutd.com8 F/ x+ G, g# u  o" ~
为了给曼联增加进攻手段,弗格森将贝尔巴托夫列为了他在夏季的头号目标。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站' r, h2 A, l9 s" \  x0 g! t
虽然热刺将曼联告上了英超,不过他们已经愿意售出这位身在曹营心在汉的前锋了。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! p% D1 [8 U  F) H& e! a, x
他们之前还曾经指控过利物浦,不过随后就把罗比基恩卖给了他们,由此可见热刺的态度并不是那么坚定。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 \' \& {& S3 e8 G3 i
唯一的阻碍时热刺教练拉莫斯希望在放走这位球星之前为他找到替代者。
, G8 C% c) }6 Q# q# u( u( `专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.俄罗斯2008欧洲杯的救世主阿尔沙文就是那个替代者,这使得弗格森终于可以得到他追求已久的球员了。
; A, I- l  b/ t& _$ |9 ^/ E - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站虽然热刺期望将贝尔巴托夫卖到欧洲大陆,而不是给英格兰的对手,不过热门的球队巴萨并没有给出官方报价。www.imanutd.com; i! e8 ^9 J  v2 G* d# h$ G. c

0 Q2 t/ `% H/ S1 ?$ L. q7 w专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* b! D/ v7 s" B& }. B- u3 [% X

依然是空穴来风的消息。。。
" R3 z1 M# {) v$ g" Q' Awww.imanutd.com
' d; a& D; P/ d' {, \2 n主要就是热刺可能买到阿尔沙文,所以可能出售贝巴。。。

冷笑话~~

仍然觉得不如买亨特拉尔...

当作没看到

无法作出评论了