曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

范尼: 没人比曼联重要 Van Nistelrooy: Nobody Is Bigger Than United

范尼: 没人比曼联重要 Van Nistelrooy: Nobody Is Bigger Than United

译自 Goal.com曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛3 U. ~; ^: E, |4 v9 H8 O
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 v% S6 _, h$ }9 `8 h
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" ~3 E4 y; ?& R- j
Real Madrid striker Ruud van Nistelrooy is confident that Sir Alex Ferguson will succeed in keeping Cristiano Ronaldo at Manchester United,regardless of the Portuguese winger's wishes... - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站; Z  U1 w1 P& e) D- w, g
Ronaldo has been gunning for a mega-money move to the Santiago Bernabeu all summer, but Ferguson has remained steadfast in his refusal to let the 23-year-old leave Old Trafford.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) L8 Y8 ]3 ]6 B; I9 T- g
The United boss has shown no such possessiveness with his superstars in the past, having ousted the likes of Paul Ince and David Beckham as soon as they got too big for their boots.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) W; g, j" o$ U) }! W3 X
Van Nistelrooy was another to leave the Red Devils after falling out with Ferguson. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站2 r( R; w8 I* v/ }& ]2 g
Many criticised the Scot's decision to sell the Dutch poacher, who scored 150 goals in 201 games during his time in England. However, United have won two Premier League crowns and a European Cup since his departure, thoroughly vindicating the manager's stance.
/ Z% N* O; c9 K8 f+ B, {& I  |* b专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Hence, the 32-year-old understands that Ferguson will do whatever is best for the club - and if that means keeping Ronaldo, then that is what will happen, according to the Oranje star.
  F% ?! |4 p1 L, Uwww.imanutd.com"In those meetings, if he wants to keep the player he’ll do everything he can to do so and he’ll probably succeed as well," Van Nistelrooy said on Five Live’s Sportsweek.曼联在线·球迷地带. M8 A% U& \/ a& y; M3 @8 g1 V
"What he is doing is in the interests of Manchester United. That’s what he always thinks of. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" x- j! v3 f- a) ~  ?# u6 [: |
"Nobody is bigger than the club and it’s true. Will Ronaldo stay at United? I think so."
. ~' Z5 c- [1 S* k  e) Dwww.imanutd.com - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站: ]9 d( e6 {6 A5 w+ X
皇马射手范尼相信,无论球员态度如何,弗格森最终会在C罗保卫战中获胜。
: M3 R3 h2 F3 W3 O0 @5 Y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.整个夏天,C罗都身处转会伯纳乌的浪潮之中,不过弗格森在拒绝C罗离开的事上表现得非常坚定。
2 ]+ n7 W4 d7 G8 {2 [. }' x在过去,这位曼联主帅从未对手下的球星表现得如此坚决,保罗因斯、贝克汉姆这些人一旦变得自大就立刻被卖掉。www.imanutd.com; h; K, |3 x8 ~  R! L
范尼就是又一个因与弗格森不合而离开红魔的球员。
. }% o" y# b" Q曼联在线·球迷地带很多人都批评弗格森不应该卖掉这个荷兰人,他在201场比赛中为曼联打入了150球,不过,自从他走后,曼联连续获得英超冠军以及一个欧冠冠军,这有力的证明了弗格森的英明。
7 Y( O6 ]" y# @" l$ V, z曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛因此,这位32岁的球员认为只要对俱乐部有利,弗格森将会做任何事,如果这意味着要留下C罗,那么弗格森就会留住他。www.imanutd.com; k# K" |2 S" W
如果他要留住一名球员,他会去做力所能及的任何事情,并且最终他会成功,”范尼说。曼联在线·球迷地带9 ^; k* m6 l5 `/ [6 o3 `& N! b
他所维护的是曼联的利益,这是他一直关心的。( {3 ]" g7 T$ g7 w1 O; I/ s. K
没人大过曼联,这是事实,罗纳尔多会留下么?我想是的。”
8 Q/ N- u- I$ O' Q; q6 d专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
( |; Y- C( m1 ?www.imanutd.com[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-8-4 12:04 编辑 ]

曼联是最强的!!
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

嘿嘿,想想范尼当年是怎么离开的....

曼联的利益高于一切!!

范尼他现在还保持着不错的竞技状态。

http://image2.sina.com.cn/ty/g/p/2005-12-12/U370P6T12D1930338F44DT20051212023239.jpg