曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

特维斯:我只关心足球 Tevez: Football Is What Matters To Me

特维斯:我只关心足球 Tevez: Football Is What Matters To Me

译自 Goal.com
* v  G: M2 \# E$ r曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' e) L$ M; j4 R9 c" V! I9 ^7 d
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛1 c0 `0 S: }/ `0 A/ x$ b
Manchester United's Argentine star Carlos Tevez insists that he is far more concerned with scoring goal than scoring promotional deals.
( D1 d3 W  |4 x0 h$ q# U$ J  M - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站The 24-year-old was so impressive during his first year on loan at United that he managed to convince the club to shell out a British record £32million to retain his services, but he has suggested that he could be a much bigger name globally if public perception really mattered to him.曼联在线·球迷地带9 c1 k. m- g; w) B
“I don’t have the same marketable image as a Ronaldo or a Lionel Messi. If I tried to work on my image, it would change a lot of things. But I’m not like that," Tevez was quoted as saying in The Sun.; ^9 {( Y; ^8 B( J5 h/ ^0 u
“I pack all my effort in on the pitch, throwing myself on the floor for each ball, putting my life into each game.
: g+ h0 F( z" j( Y0 P& S5 x5 ~曼联在线·球迷地带“I give everything to win each match and leave it there."专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ P2 Y, O: e- c+ t! d
Tevez was keen to commend Cristiano Ronaldo, however, so as to not make it look like he was being critical of the Portuguese megastar.
2 X% A% q# C  ?5 c( B( {. Q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“Cristiano is intelligent and knows how to handle the Press. To be seen as the best in the world, you need to feed other things. That’s for sure," he said. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4 l% b) Q1 [9 j7 k8 f
“I have a good relationship with Cristiano. At the moment, he’s the best player in the world — one of those guys who wins games when you need him to. But my personality impedes me from appearing in the best magazines.” 曼联在线·球迷地带8 `; z, \9 v( b3 w4 h

2 H* J, z0 e4 Q) ?( |- Y曼联在线·球迷地带 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ U8 \6 E0 }6 l" ~5 }
曼联的阿根廷球星特维斯强调他只关注进球,而不去想着如何宣传自己。
3 F% o1 |* z. k - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站这位24岁的球员在曼联的第一年表现十分抢眼,这让曼联俱乐部下定决心要以创纪录的价格买下他,而球员本人表示他并不太看重公众对他形象的看法,否则他没准会更加出名。 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) k& v( T3 O% L- j
“我不像罗纳尔多或者梅西那样显著,如果我改善一下我的形象,这会发生很多改善,不过我不喜欢这样,”特维斯说。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站; N7 }; U1 ^! \7 D7 F
“我所有的精力都放在了足球场上,力争每一个球,让我的生活与足球比赛融为一体。
, f) @9 x( v0 h# v6 o( k4 x“我竭尽全力去赢得每场比赛,然后就离开。”: I2 S+ B7 h. X
特维斯十分赞扬C罗,他没有表现出对这位葡萄牙巨星任何的不满。
& l8 i$ M  U, s“克里斯蒂亚诺很聪明,他知道如何应对媒体,作为世界上最好的球员,你不得不面对额外的事情,这是肯定的,”他说。
$ X* x6 E% c9 T0 V6 U, g我很C罗关系很好,目前,他是世界上最好的球员,那种能赢得关键比赛的球员。不过对我来讲,我的形象让我不会(像C罗那样)出现在杂志上。”
- q& ^8 k% Y6 m/ B$ G+ J6 j" I" X - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
! A; ]5 y- C: q& w0 Wwww.imanutd.com