曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[曼城晚报] 曼联瞄准亨利 United eye Henry

[曼城晚报] 曼联瞄准亨利 United eye Henry

2 z' C' @+ \( H  q9 {曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
/ E" h9 }0 Y2 `  w; q' ?* r; ^- YSIR Alex Ferguson will push ahead with a sensational swoop for Thierry Henry if Tottenham continue to stall over a deal for Dimitar Berbatov.
% E" R( m5 H' M曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛The United boss hopes the threat of pulling the plug on his summer-long pursuit of Berbatov will force Spurs to do business before the start of the new season.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! R* G5 X; c9 z" l2 i8 i
But if the north Londoners continue to keep United waiting on the £28m deal, Ferguson is happy to turn his attentions to the French ace Henry.
1 Z& K6 P1 E4 F$ u专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.The former Arsenal striker, who is 31 on Sunday, has had a miserable time since moving to Barcelona and would be available at about half of what it would cost to land hit-man Berbatov. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站5 [" c5 l: o0 Z6 \
United's need for striking reinforcements was emphasised again on Sunday as they squandered a host of chances in the 0-0 draw with Portsmouth in the Community Shield at Wembley.
! B0 }* P% C" {' t1 `专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.United won 3-1 on penalties, but Ferguson could not deny that he needed to bring in another forward and refused to deny Henry was high on his list. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% g9 z* q. \) y; B# f" v& h. s: J
He said: "There is a name every day - that's the name of the business.
2 Q  s- ]/ o) x. d曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"We've got one or two options we are looking at and hopefully we will get something sorted before the start of the season.
" j. k/ T3 L0 k: ~专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."I know there is this issue about scoring goals at the moment, but if you are making chances as numerous as we did against Portsmouth then we shouldn't worry about it, they will eventually come. Players will come back and we may eventually add to the squad."
8 h) m7 T: a6 I8 i& q+ d& c曼联在线·球迷地带 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站3 Z0 ]9 X" A/ V: y! m4 l+ {+ T4 m
www.imanutd.com9 Z; ^3 O( B$ V0 A9 g) a6 T2 U: ]* L
如果热刺继续阻碍贝尔巴托夫转会一事的话,弗格森爵士将会开展一个轰动性的转会动作:引进亨利。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 `+ E& b% C; ?% j$ H1 e$ k* }2 q
曼联老帅希望通过威胁不再追求贝尔巴托夫,能够让热刺在新赛季开始前同意交易。
/ |" C. H! Y1 E, A专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.不过一旦这家北伦敦的球会继续阻挠转会的话,爵爷很乐意将注意力转向法国球星亨利。
' n' i( h' e4 d, E专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.这个前阿森纳射手在周日就将年满31岁,自转会巴萨以后他的日子一直不好过,或许贝尔巴托夫身价的一半就可以把亨利买下来。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛1 ~- O3 S4 {! I$ L% Y; a! ]
曼联在温布利的社区盾的比赛中浪费了大把的机会,他们的锋线危机似乎更为严重了。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, \: ?, E* K8 w+ z+ B& G. |
曼联通过点球大战3:1获胜,不过弗格森并不否认他将会买入一名前锋,也不否认亨利是他的目标之一。
1 \" N- h( w) e. ?; W% e专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.他说:“每天都有各种转会消息。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 ?$ ~0 _" n+ s: a' \8 x" i- `9 L
我们确定了一两个目标,希望赛季开始前能够把一切搞定。
( C) K% P, c  L, E我知道现在球队在进球方面遇到了问题,不过如果像面对朴茨茅斯时那样,我们可以创造大量的机会,那这也没什么好担心的,进球早晚都会出现。伤员会渐渐恢复,阵容也会得到补充。”
5 R! X! @' p+ ^4 l7 I2 M曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! k& b' b, R9 W% o/ ~
& ^6 z! J( O' K# A2 x7 |

% c; H! [' z3 J8 s. J' c[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-8-11 19:49 编辑 ]

诶哟妈呀.............
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..

亨利太老!