曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[Goal.com] 媒体:贝尔巴托夫48小时内加盟 Berba To United In 48 Hours - Report

[Goal.com] 媒体:贝尔巴托夫48小时内加盟 Berba To United In 48 Hours - Report

www.imanutd.com' a8 c0 D% T$ T  n# v: W0 k& e
6 O' {6 I7 `, b" a: T$ g2 r$ x' z7 ]
According to the English press, Manchester United are on the verge of completing the long-awaited signing of Dimitar Berbatov from Tottenham Hotspur...
3 S, A9 D7 ]$ Q. AThe Sun claims that Berbatov has effectively parted company with Spurs and that only routine paperwork stands between he and Old Trafford.
* A* h! w2 T2 w - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Pirin Blagoevgrad's most famous product has reportedly told his Lilywhites team-mates that the move is all but complete. He is expected to join Sir Alex Ferguson's squad within the next two days, and could feature in the Red Devils' Premier League opener against Newcastle. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ j2 L* A3 _& Y, j9 @1 r: J6 }
The Bulgarian striker has been yearning for the deal to go through all summer, as he is desperate to play Champions League football this season. Spurs can only offer the UEFA Cup.
8 e' X1 F, V1 \! d1 i曼联在线·球迷地带Exactly how much the Red Devils will pay for the 27-year-old remains unknown, but the fee is believed to be somewhere between £25million and £28million.www.imanutd.com1 H3 |; [4 u% P3 G! g" {; Y2 o
Berbatov's departure will mean Juande Ramos has lost three international-class forwards since January, as Jermain Defoe and Robbie Keane have already left White Hart Lane.曼联在线·球迷地带/ L. S, ]  C4 i- T: O
This latest development may be a sign that Darren Bent has earned himself a place in the first team with his excellent pre-season form. www.imanutd.com, v/ i7 W7 F! a* I: g  }, ~
It could also mean the North London club are close to landing Zenit St Petersburg star Andrei Arshavin.
3 O" p- d3 c' H) d" j+ }/ p( d曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 v+ B) a  k+ O( P* S) ~

1 M* v% |! g. C$ I. t6 X5 x! `www.imanutd.com根据英国媒体的消息,曼联马上就将从热刺签入他们追求很久的前锋贝尔巴托夫…… www.imanutd.com1 O; J0 o9 N; }3 f6 m) r8 Y
《太阳报》称贝巴已经与热刺分手,他前往老特拉福德的路上只剩下了例行公事的文件。
& N' v3 X. k4 Z! [9 }6 U曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛据悉,贝尔巴托夫已经告诉队友他的转会即将完成,他将会在两天内投入弗格森的账下,曼联首轮面对纽卡斯尔时他就可以出场。/ U% J5 `2 F& M) y) m+ D! E
这位保加利亚射手整个夏天都可望完成转会,他这个赛季就想要征战欧冠,而热刺只能参加联盟杯的比赛。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& D& H$ X8 t+ Z6 q
红魔愿意支付的转会费具体数目依然未知,不过据说价钱在2500万到2800万英磅之间。( `5 C! u" x. V
贝尔巴托夫的离去意味着胡安德拉莫斯的球队自一月份以来已经失去了3名国脚级的前锋,之前迪福和基恩已然离开了白鹿巷球场。
; b9 U* |" P. }  G* t. W0 Y+ g专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.达伦本特则凭借着季前赛的良好表现赢得了一线队的主力位置。
5 Q* s  z2 C3 k曼联在线·球迷地带这同时也意味着这家北伦敦的球队即将签下泽尼特的前锋阿尔沙文。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, O4 y, J, Z, q# v/ h: j

& r- o: x5 {8 [6 D: G( A曼联在线·球迷地带

过了多少个小时了?继续等待~
我的blog:梦剧场的小老鼠
我的视频空间:音乐素描小子