曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[曼城晚报] 红魔在C罗事件过后更加团结 Reds united after Ronaldo saga

[曼城晚报] 红魔在C罗事件过后更加团结 Reds united after Ronaldo saga

- Q: R/ [3 q6 Z$ @* L4 B5 U专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
% {) q+ \( w, b  L* V曼联在线·球迷地带UNITED made a pointed eve of season public show of strength and solidarity at Wembley.
# ]6 A! y& k. y# i& i7 k9 t' f+ M - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站The Reds opponents had hoped the Cristiano Ronaldo summer transfer saga might drive a wedge through the Premier League and European champions' renowned Old Trafford team spirit. They will have also noted that Sir Alex Ferguson's pre-season plans have been disrupted by injuries and illness.
7 i5 \- d- Q: YBut Fergie ordered all his first-team squad to the Community Shield last Sunday. Pictured in the stands were playing absentees Wayne Rooney, Owen Hargreaves, Ben Foster, Ronaldo, Mikael Silvestre and Ji-sung Park.
7 S) ~2 P# o, E2 e$ A" W' S& e( g6 } - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Their presence was designed to make the injured stars feel a part of the senior plans for the new term and show that the harmony hadn't been damaged by Ronaldo's Real Madrid episode.
  e$ ]8 H2 }9 S( B8 A7 `www.imanutd.com"All the players were at Wembley. The whole squad were there," said United boss Fergie. "It let's everyone know that we are all together. It is a big season ahead of us and we want to do well."
/ N  {' p4 I: ]( h% ~1 k( M曼联在线·球迷地带But Fergie is unconcerned but still hoping to storm out of the traps quicker than last season when they only had one point on the board after three matches and struggled to score for the opening two months.
5 _2 l' J. J$ @- G' Y曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"I would be happy with more players available but you cannot do anything about it," Sir Alex added. "It was the same last season. We had the frustration of Wayne Rooney injured in the first match. Ronaldo was sent off at Portsmouth and missed three games. Hargreaves wasn't fit and Carlos Tevez and Anderson weren't 100 per cent fit. It wasn't until October that we started to get the machine going.
5 X) M; X' A1 x. M. C5 h! f专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."Hopefully we can get it going a lot earlier this time."
& d7 t! O+ O8 \* M& S0 S曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带  |5 ~, V& U: q+ U+ }% C
www.imanutd.com6 W& ~' D" ]6 c! W% p( G
在温布利大球场,曼联在公众面前展示了它的强大和团结。
6 |8 Q. @  r5 I; d5 w8 q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联的对手们都希望C罗的转会风波会让曼联和谐的队内氛围产生裂痕,他们还希望爵爷的季前备战将会由于各种伤病而受到破坏。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 L& ^. r$ V( L5 U9 v) W4 s
然而弗格森将一线队的所有球员都带到了社区盾的赛场上,在看台上我们看到了鲁尼、哈格里夫斯、福斯特、罗纳尔多、西尔维斯特以及朴智星的身影。
  ?4 h/ e: F4 J# v7 C0 C曼联在线·球迷地带他们的出现是计划好了的,俱乐部这样做是为了让他们感到自己仍是球队的重要一员,并告诉外界队内的和谐并没有因罗纳尔多的转会风波而遭到破坏。
6 m8 `& g* X6 u. c# O  {' Q曼联在线·球迷地带所有球员都来到了温布利,整支球队都去了,”曼联主帅弗格森说,“这让所有人知道,我们团结在一起,我们面前是一个很重要的赛季,希望我们能够做好。”
& n7 M1 D2 Q" j& ~弗格森希望球队能够尽快找到状态,不像上个赛季那样,当时他们三场比赛过后仅积一分(wfcjj:原文作者此处出错,实际应为2分,汗。。),在开局的头两个月,他们一直难以进球。
; O3 ^$ Y' b0 A- [$ m专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.如果有更多的球员可以使用的话,我会很高兴,不过在这方面我什么也做不了,”弗格森说。“上个赛季也是这种情况,鲁尼第一场比赛就受伤了,罗纳尔多在面对朴茨茅斯时被罚下,停赛3场,哈格里夫斯处于伤病之中,特维斯和安德森也没有完全恢复,直到10月份我们才磨合完成。! h, [/ s1 v  B4 C$ {
希望这次我们能够尽快进入正常的轨道。”
& k4 w+ G( Q) Y- S) M7 O - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联在线·球迷地带( O/ `7 f' }/ L* l# ?1 Q6 T

$ a2 T" e% O6 v  z8 n曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛