曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 卡里克:我们还能进步 Carrick - We can improve

[天空体育] 卡里克:我们还能进步 Carrick - We can improve

曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛; m2 j  k9 ~3 j0 T. S7 G$ s
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 S7 c, ^+ d: A
Michael Carrick has disagreed with John Terry's claim that Manchester United will find it difficult to improve this season. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ s, i, ]0 l. B1 G: K/ }
Chelsea captain Terry stated his opinion earlier this week that many of United's players had been playing at their peak for the last two seasons.曼联在线·球迷地带$ c7 _- m2 y6 T; w0 R4 @. p
Terry added that he expected his side to be stronger than last season, when the Blues finished two points behind United in second.
6 J* E+ w4 @/ }( D: I专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Carrick is confident that he personally will continue to progress, while he insists that his team-mates will also be ready for the challenge of defending their title. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 |+ B" E0 ^. b6 ^, Y. l
"I want to keep improving, be successful and win more things," the midfielder told the Manchester Evening News.
, c6 c3 E7 r1 Y曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"Hopefully, that will drive us on to more success this season. It is harder in the sense that all the other teams have improved and are getting better.
) l$ G5 H- n0 Q) C! \" b曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"We've been champions two years on the spin and are even more of a scalp, so teams are really up for it. We managed to overcome that challenge last season and that success drives you on.
. A8 L. u: A5 ]曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"I think we will improve this season, as well as other teams and it's who can do it over the course of a season.
: h. J7 x# N; H) c/ Q& Y) Q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"We've managed to do it the past couple of years and it's the test to do it again."专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.$ U0 }7 H0 H6 D# J. i
United triumphed in the Champions League as well as the Premier League last season and will be hoping to become the first club to win the competition in consecutive years.www.imanutd.com6 K* u2 i: C0 L* q8 t6 G0 U
However, Carrick accepts that it will be extremely difficult to repeat the European success this term.
' W+ C& s7 V0 S( e( p2 X& u专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."The big clubs are always going to be in there towards the end of the season and it is really tough," he said. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, H( L1 n$ N7 F. h
"Those type of things are won and lost on really small things, as we saw in the final last year so you need that bit of luck.
' m4 J5 U$ U3 n! t* Mwww.imanutd.com"We've shown we can do it once, so we will try to do it again. If we were to do it again this season, two years in a row, it would be absolutely incredible. But we've got to perform and see how far it takes us."
7 ?2 s3 Y6 |  r4 P. e+ C曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛/ ~+ w1 E( O) C7 [- u) V# ]

; Z+ Y4 @0 O1 [* V) ~* t/ h曼联在线·球迷地带针对约翰特里所谓曼联已经过了巅峰的说法,卡里克进行了反击。曼联在线·球迷地带+ A( ~( Z8 o$ M& @1 \. y% B
本周早些时候,切尔西队长特里称曼联在过去两个赛季达到了巅峰。曼联在线·球迷地带; ?% f% P8 F9 E' k2 w- N
特里补充说他希望切尔西能比上个赛季更进一步,当时蓝军以两分之差位于积分榜第二位。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 H0 _9 U8 B9 x0 N' }" O& _# y
卡里克则相信至少他自己还能进步,同时他强调队友们也会准备好迎接卫冕的挑战。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" Q; i, y3 D/ P! p& f  G- v7 U
我希望能够继续进步,取得成功并且赢得更多,”这位中场对《曼城晚报》说。(wfcjj:我本来打算直接翻译《曼城晚报》上相关文章的,不过那篇文章写到最后跑题了。汗。)曼联在线·球迷地带3 R  {! h" s4 q: ~1 ^
希望这会让我们在本赛季继续取得成功,这很困难,其他球队都取得了进步,变得更为强大。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站/ m1 ], }& ?' R" x
我们连续两年获得了冠军,球队知道如何卫冕,上个赛季我们就做到了,对成功的渴求会让你不断前进。
& D4 W$ q2 m. ?9 M4 ~专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.我认为这个赛季我们还会进步,同其他球队一样,看看谁能笑到最后。
; Y( t: t  {# B6 T% R曼联在线·球迷地带我们在过去已经取得了成功,现在是考验我们能否重演辉煌的时候了。”
! G1 ^6 v" G! e" |; u曼联在线·球迷地带曼联在上个赛季赢得了英超和欧冠的双冠王,他们很有希望成为第一支卫冕欧冠的球队。
3 e8 {+ l9 ?$ Z) ]$ F7 M - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站不过卡里克坦言重现欧洲赛场上的成功将会极为困难。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛/ i& k2 R8 `# ^8 R: E
各支豪门球队都回追求这个锦标,这将会非常艰苦。”他说 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站9 h. N0 j7 D. F
这种比赛往往因一点点的变化而决定胜负,就像上个赛季的决赛一样,因此你还需要一些运气。曼联在线·球迷地带7 H3 s4 u! J9 \# L- m2 F+ @9 B
我们已经证明了我们可以赢得冠军,因此我们还会继续争取它,如果我们能够在这个赛季再次取得成功,那将会是难以置信的绝妙。不过我们必须先要脚踏实地的工作。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛: f4 x6 x7 `4 V$ _, _- l; \% r
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" h' a( ?8 Z7 M3 i2 h4 N) H

楼主您辛苦了呀~!全国人民感谢你!
4 D+ R" D! Z* K: \9 R( R+ ^曼联在线·球迷地带继续加油,呵呵~

切尔西已经快要降级了。。