曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 巴西双星保持谦逊的态度 Brazilian twins in modest mood

[官网] 巴西双星保持谦逊的态度 Brazilian twins in modest mood

) ?/ V+ i# f! B3 a曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
' M) B/ H7 w/ K. c5 W9 uwww.imanutd.comRafael and Fabio da Silva have caused a stir with their pre-season displays, but the Brazilian twins are remaining modest ahead of their first season at United.
" R  h% r0 I/ f8 zwww.imanutd.comRafael starred against Peterborough and Juventus, with Sir Alex Ferguson eulogising over his performances, while Fabio notched 45 minutes at London Road and also scored a stunning goal in the Reserves' win over Northwich Victoria. Neither twin had played a full match in a year, but they were keen to play down their scintillating start to life at United.
; w: Z! i' p5 }. V曼联在线·球迷地带“I didn’t expect to play 90 minutes in the first game, so it was a good experience,” Rafael told ManUtd.com. “I was happy with my performance because my last game was a year ago, and then the second game against Juventus was also good – but I want to show much more than that and prove myself."www.imanutd.com/ @" O: ]' b% f' O4 ?
Having watched Rafael's eye-catching performance at London Road, Fabio insists that he felt no pressure to perform when he joined the fray as a second half substitute.
  D; H+ x: O0 P"Of course not," he said. "I was very happy with Rafael’s performance and very proud of the way he played, but I was only thinking about going onto the pitch and doing my best for the team and for myself.; g7 [( C0 W1 E8 z) u
"It's difficult to get the same tempo when you've not played for a year. I think we did ok, but there is still much more we want to do. We want to work hard. It's good to play again."曼联在线·球迷地带5 q7 @" k  @/ ]& Z

; [! G9 I( `& E: v+ {- h# a) o3 R曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
3 _0 T+ g! F; m* i, Q  N曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛拉法尔和法比奥-达-席尔瓦的季前表演让人眼前一亮,不过在面对他们在曼联的第一个赛季时,双胞胎保持了谦逊的态度。www.imanutd.com2 p* R3 t+ y5 u6 X
拉法尔在对阵朴茨茅斯(wfcjj:在尼日利亚时)和尤文图斯的比赛时首发出场,弗格森赞扬了他的表现,法比奥则也有45分钟的出场经历,在预备队的比赛中,他还攻入了诺维奇队一球,两兄弟一年以来还未参加过一场完整的比赛,不过他们都很期待自己在曼联的第一年。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站6 d8 ~, ?. R/ y* f: H5 ~% O1 t
我没有想到第一场比赛就可以打满90分钟,这是个很好的经历,”拉法尔说,“我对我的表现很满意,我上次参加比赛是一年前的时候了,第二场面对尤文的比赛也很不错,不过我还希望展现得更多,证明自己。”
6 H6 P' F2 d& f% x  U曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛在看了拉法尔惊艳的表现后,法比奥强调他在替补出场时并不会感到压力。
9 e* b) M, p! n7 L4 n* f' g曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛当然不会有压力,”他说,“我为拉法尔的表现感到高兴和自豪,不过当时我只是考虑上场比赛,为球队,为我自己尽力发挥。”
2 V. L1 ?5 Y5 V8 b: s/ Qwww.imanutd.com一年不打比赛,很难立刻找回节奏,我觉得我们做得还行,不过我们还有很多要做的,我们要继续努力,能再回到比赛场上很不错。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.7 G2 i) q! V& D2 R- a$ Q# S

3 U7 \( j4 p; t( K* ]6 A2 t0 h: W - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
(wfcjj:为什么他们一年没打比赛呢?
! L! k  E0 b; [6 D% Q' s" i曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站9 K5 b3 V0 h& v& l
当时曼联与他们达成协议,一年后加盟,随后他们的原东家就雪藏了二人,直到现在他们正式加盟.)
3 r) v  c; ?4 s) v' W曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 f% K  w1 l  _" r
[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-8-17 20:24 编辑 ]

什么时候签的?专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 @! \+ O$ W7 [/ x- m6 d: A4 E. v) |: F
从哪里签的?

回复 沙发 的帖子

上上个赛季(0607赛季)好像就达成协议了,不过直到上个赛季冬季才真正来到曼彻斯特~~~