曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[Goal.com] 安德森会马上从北京返回 Anderson To Rush Back From Beijing

[Goal.com] 安德森会马上从北京返回 Anderson To Rush Back From Beijing

/ n$ q! v0 k1 w5 @7 R2 e- Y - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ z3 ~& A& P0 N% m8 \( u# ?; R
Manchester United star Anderson is set for a hectic weekend, as The Sun claims Sir Alex Ferguson will summon the Brazilian immediately after the conclusion of his Olympic campaign...曼联在线·球迷地带: h' u6 G, M. B" v0 w5 g
Brazil's dreams of gold were shattered last night as they were dealt a 3-0 thumping by arch-rivals and defending champs Argentina.www.imanutd.com/ W' k: a5 g* X
The Selecao must now battle for the bronze against Belgium, who were downed by African giants Nigeria earlier in the evening.* T6 E( W! S& p- `3 h0 q( t& _
But Anderson will have no time to celebrate or commiserate the result of Friday's clash, as he will jet back to England instantly to rejoin his United team-mates.
# c1 l/ k! c5 k( I9 W" x - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站The Red Devils are in the midst of an injury crisis, with Owen Hargreaves, Michael Carrick, Cristiano Ronaldo and Ryan Giggs all unavailable all suffering from some malady or other.& K- ^, W: ]) C0 Q0 o5 a
Such is the depletion of the European champions' squad that it was thought Anderson would skip the Olympics, after the Court of Arbitration for Sport granted clubs permission to block their stars from competing in Beijing.曼联在线·球迷地带! s; ~/ D$ t: F6 o# w7 p; E! @) r$ o
But Ferguson allowed the 20-year-old to represent his country at the Games, although he may now be regretting that decision. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ H$ l; |8 P( G8 C% c* K0 |$ ~
Anderson is a chance to feature in Monday's Premier League stoush against Portsmouth.
: _* u( }) O8 L* _3 [; }- |曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
& w4 \  w5 A4 ~- {' {! L
3 B& h8 q2 U+ f* A& B" s% E曼联在线·球迷地带曼联新星安德森要度过一个繁忙的周末了,《太阳报》称弗格森会在安德森的奥运之旅结束后马上将他召回。
- b1 s+ h- I9 s) n曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛巴西队的奥运金牌梦在昨晚破灭了,他们被夙敌,同样也是卫冕冠军的阿根廷队以3-0击败。
6 U9 [; Q7 B1 w; e/ M7 l% r桑巴军团只能与被尼日利亚挡在门外的比利时队进行铜牌争夺了。www.imanutd.com( `# ]) ^2 [9 x/ y) h" l) y2 N
不过无论结果如何,安德森都没有时间去庆祝或者哀伤,他将会在周五比赛结束后马上飞回英格兰,回到曼联阵中。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛3 P. k: ~, j& t
红魔正处于伤病危机之中,哈格里夫斯、卡里克、C罗以及吉格斯都有伤或生病。
+ X3 a* |( O; d+ D. t, d- U% j体育仲裁法庭之前曾决定俱乐部有权拒放球员参加奥运会,人们本以为伤兵满营的曼联不会让安德森前往北京。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" {& w0 A' y2 a) v! O
不过弗格森还使准许这位20岁的小将代表他的国家参加奥运会,虽然现在他可能正在为这个决定后悔。
6 X/ w5 P& c; b现在,安德森可以作为一个人手帮助曼联在周一的英超比赛中对阵朴茨茅斯。曼联在线·球迷地带+ l: t2 m% i3 {& f' K6 j) G4 l$ J

5 `: V% N8 R( L' V4 z4 b) D专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.

最近忙得我每天能保证一篇就不错了.....

好样的。继续努力。
( ~, A7 g+ _$ R  C0 i2 J2 k曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛哥哥看好你噢

严重的顶wfcjj啊

你快回来~别让MU的锋线闹起来~你快回来~别让MU的阵容差起来~

对朴茨茅斯的比赛,周二凌晨3点
道苦雙境逢魔災,神降人間末世臨;雲渡仙境共淪陷,九州殘生欲還真。
絃首朱武逆天行,三教先天挽狂瀾;劍途再現風之痕,梵天終要會棄天!