曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 斯科尔斯不后悔退出国家队 Scholes has no regrets

[天空体育] 斯科尔斯不后悔退出国家队 Scholes has no regrets

4 R  z7 [* y; G% d$ v9 S3 d4 ~4 h$ x

5 B1 y8 a5 V1 E8 {, |曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Paul Scholes has insisted there is no chance of him making an England retirement U-turn. , b/ _1 e8 o+ K: ^
The clamour for the Manchester United star to wear the Three Lions on his shirt once more has grown again.
8 |7 r$ _% D; i  H! c+ P曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛England coach Fabio Capello is still struggling to find a winning formula after five games in charge - and many pundits believe Scholes, who will be 34 in November, is the answer.www.imanutd.com8 _4 c- `2 R; y' e2 ]
Scholes quit England in the wake of Euro 2004 and then rejected Steve McClaren's plea for him to return - and he has no intention of going back on that decision now.8 o: V% m" i  L" U
"Yes (it would be the same answer)," Scholes told the Manchester Evening News."I wasn't about thinking it was too much or I wasn't capable; it was just that when I was playing I was not enjoying it one little bit.
2 h6 C7 L$ _1 J: f3 s' dwww.imanutd.com"When Steve McClaren was appointed he rang me and asked me to return. He also came down to training and asked if I fancied it.曼联在线·球迷地带2 x, y! D8 u* ^; e4 o/ v* U5 F0 m* k
"That meant a lot to me, but I don't think I was ever that close that I would have said yes." 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛+ @. I) [1 f1 y( ?- C: k' Q  H
Despite being in the twilight of his career Scholes believes he still has plenty to offer to United.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." [/ @; U; ^4 y8 n, W. m4 t7 @: W3 c
"I am 34 in November and hope to still be playing when I am 35," added Scholes.
% q) x1 S2 O) G* ]: @. c) G- Y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."Anything after that will be a bonus. As long as I still feel I am contributing to United, I will carry on."
: v- M: ?. P) v8 Z) B. V
" d! _( y: S5 P3 S$ C0 Pwww.imanutd.com
0 n6 e' }  L4 x! ]# ~2 G6 {保罗斯科尔斯强调他不可能再次回到英格兰国家队中。
6 x/ c3 P% s& Q4 |5 O) B: Q0 b最近,支持这位曼联球星重新披上三狮军团球衣的呼声又一次高涨了起来。
7 @3 j! }4 p$ g2 d5 E曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛在执教了5场比赛之后,英格兰的教练卡佩罗仍未找到能够赢球的阵容,很多专家认为,11月就将34岁的斯科尔斯才是英格兰真正需要的。
4 d, o- k3 `5 T7 H3 K  p. M - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站斯科尔斯在2004年欧洲杯结束后退出国家队,这后他拒绝了麦克拉伦的邀请,现在他仍表示不会为自己的决定后悔。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站! E0 b7 {- m; E. J
是的(我不会返回国家队),”斯科尔斯说,“我不是从竞技角度上这样决定的,只是在我为英格兰比赛的时候,我很难享受其中。
3 J( S! I2 v% R! w0 }- t& f8 O曼联在线·球迷地带后来麦克拉伦给我打过电话,希望我回归,他还来到训练场上跟我谈话。+ C! V( W8 I0 j
这对我来说十分荣幸,不过我一点也没有动摇退出的决心。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.& Q  ?; O5 \& f. a3 V
虽然已经步入了职业生涯的末年,不过斯科尔斯相信带依然可以为曼联做出很多贡献。
- c9 o! a6 E3 G+ I" k“11月的时候我就34岁了,我希望一年以后我依然在踢球。”斯科尔斯说。
3 d( l* r/ ~" s曼联在线·球迷地带之后我将把一切都当成额外的奖励,只要我觉得还能帮助曼联,我就会坚持下去。”
+ `5 ]9 ?: [3 p5 Pwww.imanutd.com
$ K# u, O: J  ~5 |( ?) Y

从竞技角度上讲,斯科尔斯确实可以为英格兰解决很多问题~

伤了他的心

保罗还是不要去了。。。