曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[Goal.com] 弗格森:我们不会催促罗纳尔多复出 Fergie: We Won't Rush Ronaldo

[Goal.com] 弗格森:我们不会催促罗纳尔多复出 Fergie: We Won't Rush Ronaldo

曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛/ F6 J/ j( s7 S; q; H2 `7 t* b
, w4 O1 Y/ P6 @0 N" \
Sir Alex Ferguson has insisted that Cristiano Ronaldo will not be rushed back from injury, leading to rumours of a setback in the Manchester United star's rehabilitation...www.imanutd.com8 @: q2 x% F3 \6 K. A6 d6 ^" c4 l
Ronaldo underwent surgery in early July after playing through the latter part of last season - including EURO 2008 - with an ankle problem.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛# R$ h/ z, h1 b4 N: S& z
The Portuguese superstar returned to the training ground this week, undertaking a series of light physical exercises designed to restore his fitness levels before he rejoins the squad.
2 |9 z' J) g3 s5 [# I2 e0 U7 R曼联在线·球迷地带Ferguson is satisfied with the 23-year-old's progress thus far, and hopes the player's relative youth will help speed up his recovery.
, N5 x. \* E8 p. L3 Y. Wwww.imanutd.com“Cristiano has been jogging all week. It is only jogging but I am quite pleased about that," the United boss told The Sun. www.imanutd.com7 ]+ K3 `6 @, t4 N5 p
“The plan was to give him one month of rehab work. He is doing the aerobic work in the gym. He is one week into that. There is good progress.
* ~2 Q3 o5 p/ e! x) |" X( u+ F5 K曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“Being young it sometimes helps in terms of recovery and getting back quicker.”/ W& K4 }/ P$ F4 Q
However, there have been suggestions in the press that Ronaldo's rehabilitation is not going quite as planned.
- N, N, E. n4 M2 ~曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛United had hoped the ex-Sporting Lisbon winger would be fit and firing by the start of October, but The Sun claims that he will remain on the sidelines until November.
. i6 f# {/ t/ W' E4 ~ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站And while Ferguson is confident of having Ronaldo back in action sooner rather than later, he added: “The physios must do their job properly. There is no point rushing it.” 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛  ]1 m- r. p# h* G+ |. m. X
“We are not putting anyone under pressure. You may as well wait the extra week or two to make sure that they don’t end up back in the physio room. That is important.”曼联在线·球迷地带! A" e' f9 M" y9 r( S/ G8 R* x7 k

+ y# Q: Q3 f1 E- E  D, l- Hwww.imanutd.com www.imanutd.com1 ?3 P2 |2 V* a% O
弗格森爵士强调他不会催促C罗马上恢复,这引发了所谓C罗康复过程中遇到挫折的谣言
+ [% d, r" M4 bwww.imanutd.com在忍着伤痛进行完赛季甚于的比赛以及欧洲杯的比赛后,C罗在7月早些时候进行了踝部的手术。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* b, z8 l* o% E$ I) U; I
这位葡萄牙巨星本周回到了室外训练场上,进行了一些轻量的锻炼,以便恢复状态。
. ]$ W% {& }" I8 J+ Z专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.弗格森对目前罗纳尔多的恢复进展很满意,他希望球员的年轻的优势能够帮助他尽快恢复。
! u' V; V; F. e( K+ z曼联在线·球迷地带克里斯蒂亚诺本周一直在慢跑,虽然只是慢跑,不过我已经很满意了,”弗格森说。! T# G2 M: r0 t6 G. ~: q
我们计划给他1个月的时间恢复,他正在室内进行有氧训练,进展很顺利。
1 D; R) D  v- \4 J9 X0 f - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站年轻有时会帮助你迅速康复。”曼联在线·球迷地带7 ]' W: I0 u1 w- v
不过,来自媒体的消息显示C罗的恢复并不理想。
; O) n, g" s6 R: K. P曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联希望他能够在10月份上场比赛,不过《太阳报》称要等到11月份。曼联在线·球迷地带: E1 X2 l  H- k2 C8 G4 j( s
而且虽然弗格森认为C罗的恢复很快,超过了计划,他仍然补充说:“理疗必须要按部就班的进行,决不能心急。”曼联在线·球迷地带: q  |! A4 c2 d2 y, W* l: }
我们不会让任何人有压力,或许你会多缓上1、2周,这样才才不会造成伤病复发,这很重要。”3 Q& r% R3 `7 F/ A+ k

* j  h% {0 c* {6 e, `! [, k - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站

ok,翻译完这篇我要接下来度过魔鬼般的两周,其间基本不会发帖了~

你要出去度蜜月??

哇...楼主也忙起来了?看来这又要冷清下来了...

9月13和9月20红魔怎么过曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛# |3 `% d* y: D$ G
我有点担心。。希望快点拿贝巴回来