曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[Goal.com] 罗纳尔多:我将在对阵博尔顿时复出 Ronnie: I'll Be Back For Bolton

[Goal.com] 罗纳尔多:我将在对阵博尔顿时复出 Ronnie: I'll Be Back For Bolton

2 k6 K$ `  e4 U/ s1 W) }: xwww.imanutd.com专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 K' f- X+ p% I# u) a/ m# ~
Cristiano Ronaldo's return to fitness appears to be ahead of schedule, as the Manchester United winger hopes to be back in action by the end of September...
3 p; y6 k$ z+ X  ORonaldo went under the knife in early July to treat an ankle problem that had plagued him during the latter half of last season.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 b. x# l/ L$ o) B% [8 b: ~! J
The Portuguese superstar was expected to sit on the sidelines until October, but recent reports claimed he had suffered a setback would have to wait until mid-November before making his return.
, v  w+ d) o1 @' q# F专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.But the 23-year-old has dismissed such speculation, insisting his recovery is going according to plan and that he is in good physical condition.
4 N; g' Z+ ]& d; P专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Furthermore, Ronaldo has set a date for his long-awaited comeback, targeting United's Premier League clash against Bolton Wanderers on September 27.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 C$ m& n5 P! ?8 s4 j3 K1 w
“I am feeling fine. I am feeling really good and my recovery is going well,” he told News of the World.
. ^0 E4 d  t8 b: B+ k$ b, O. f  o专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“I am more than happy with my progress and I hope to be back playing for United by the end of September — that is my target and it is a realistic one.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 y; n9 ]( v8 X3 u. h
“It has been frustrating to miss the start of the Premier League season but I am pleased with my rehabilitation and, hopefully, I’ll be ready soon.”
4 I9 Y; }8 K. [( C  ~曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
5 x& f& l1 f- I' i, V曼联在线·球迷地带
& a% l2 D2 `1 R3 t+ _: o9 J& C - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站C罗的回归将会提前,根据这位曼联边锋的说法,他将在9月底复出。曼联在线·球迷地带2 L9 c1 X+ Z' C  Q( ?" J* b
在7月上旬,C罗进行了脚踝手术,这个伤势让他上个赛季一半时间都在苦苦支撑。曼联在线·球迷地带" k' K, x$ x" b! Z
这位葡萄牙巨星本应在10月份才复出,不过最近有报道称他在恢复过程中遇到了困难,这使得他会在11月中旬才归来。3 s7 V$ X) W* V
不过C罗否认了这个传闻,他强调自己正按照计划进行恢复,身体状况良好。
5 c: Q# a0 w& w6 J: G  @- C0 k专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.并且,罗纳尔多为自己的复出定下了具体时间,他希望在9月27日曼联英超中对阵博尔顿时复出。
' O( X) Y3 u  B曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛我感觉不错,一切恢复的都很好,”他说。: j  Z1 F6 X! o+ f3 ?) \/ I0 I
我对我的恢复进展十分高兴,我希望能够在9月底为曼联披挂上阵,这是我的目标,很现实的目标。
9 q) R+ @  |/ F! P5 Xwww.imanutd.com错过赛季初始阶段很让人沮丧,不过我对我的恢复情况很满意,希望我能尽快找回感觉。”www.imanutd.com8 f% E' ~, Y8 A5 \: n( c# }& e- ]
曼联在线·球迷地带, Y. B" i4 d+ H9 s# S% m, @$ I

开局又这么卡涩。。。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..

加油加油