曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网球迷博客] 等待的游戏 Blog: The waiting game

[官网球迷博客] 等待的游戏 Blog: The waiting game

1 Q; r7 `) S9 D专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
7 \/ v0 M6 F8 G0 _' a
. `, ]: b% @+ O9 h- z+ u专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.The United editorial team are like a pack of meercats today.
% u3 E$ Q: u: Z/ s5 _专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Every time a phone goes, we're expecting the call to announce a new signing to the world. Every time 'breaking news' crawls across the Sky Sports News ticker, we freeze and wait for some actually relevant news to break.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 h% w& l' ~4 I, L$ e
Transfer deadline day is a strange, stressful old day. But if it's trying for us - and United fans everywhere - imagine the weight on the shoulders of David Gill and Sir Alex Ferguson, who have worked ferverishly over the summer to bolster the squad suitably. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ b8 c# H* a: f0 v0 X1 o7 J' y) S
It's no secret that they are working to bring in a striker, while Louis Saha is lined up for a move to Everton and Fraizer Campbell is apparently the subject of a bid from Hull City.
' L4 }! l9 `* S3 q8 \- p* m曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛A few issues are still very much up in the air, and it's difficult to predict what will happen over the next 12 hours or so. The only certainty is that the waiting game will soon be over.
) Q: D; x. P- G! cwww.imanutd.com
3 ]" n. _- R0 Y8 ^/ C! C. j专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛: i1 d7 b% [4 E( O! [2 T
曼联的编辑团队今天一直处于躁动的状态. C& P9 M$ p. p% ~5 _
每次电话响起,我们都希望能够有机会向世界宣布我们签下了新人,每次遇上天空体育台的插播新闻,我们都如同僵硬了一样,希望能够得到真正重大的消息。
0 g1 z5 B9 H7 Z) N8 u; O专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.转会窗关闭日一直以来都是一个特殊的、充满压力的日子,不过我们也应该为大卫吉尔和弗格森爵士考虑考虑,他们忙碌了整个夏天,为的就是给阵容以合理的补充。
* Y" ~7 N( z, e1 E2 i. L' {+ k- vwww.imanutd.com众所周知,他们一直努力签入一名前锋,路易斯萨哈将要转会到埃弗顿,弗雷泽坎贝尔则又收到了胡尔城的报价。www.imanutd.com; v8 U9 D- y( o3 m' r3 @( D5 m% y
现在仍然有各种传言在流传,很难预料在接下来的12小时会发生什么。唯一可以确定的是,这个等待的游戏马上就会结束了。

只有几个小时了……
说再见~~不再见~~~

贝巴加盟?

Papers: Berbatov D-Day01/09/2008 07:30Ramos giving up on Berba曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛7 V( A, v5 w. s& L9 [
Juande Ramos has given up hope of Dimitar Berbatov staying at White Hart Lane. The Bulgarian striker was left out of Spurs’ squad for yesterday’s 1-1 draw at Chelsea. And Ramos all but admitted he expected Berba to become a Manchester United player before the transfer deadline expires at midnight tonight. He said: “I don’t know where Berbatov is and he’s not in the right state of mind to play. Once the transfer window closes we will have more options with Roman Pavlyuchenko and any others who may arrive at the last minute." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站# b% _4 G8 C  S1 j1 ~4 O$ |  v! |
Ian McGarry, The Sun
# ^" `( Q6 Y! Q& Y: n曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.4 F/ q  c. x4 s. a8 I4 \
United will have Cristiano Ronaldo back in the team by the end of September, according to the Daily Mail. "I am feeling fine. I am feeling really good and my recovery is going well," Ronaldo is quoted as saying. "I am more than happy with my progress and I hope to be back playing for United by the end of September - that is my target and it is a realistic one."
# y1 B0 `5 K# x5 H2 I; n  \曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛www.imanutd.com2 R! t: M0 X4 f& Y) v0 n7 f
The Reds are considering a £7million offer from Hull City for 20-year-old striker Fraizer Campbell, who spent last season on loan with the Tigers (The Sun).www.imanutd.com" \6 ?+ w, R% [3 q3 D
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.& Q5 g# U! U( F
Round up by Ben Hibbs

LS的新闻注意第一个词:papers   是报纸的意思~不是官方消息~