曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[每日邮报] 坎贝尔期待在热刺顶替贝巴 Campbell relishing the chance to ...

[每日邮报] 坎贝尔期待在热刺顶替贝巴 Campbell relishing the chance to ...

) ?/ H8 u+ a( N# K& u

8 r; E! G. }; n6 h2 ]) R" g曼联在线·球迷地带Fraizer Campbell is excited at the prospect of playing for Tottenham after his deadline-day transfer to White Hart Lane. 9 |* l5 j7 R/ F1 U% j6 Z
Campbell, 20, signed a one-year loan deal with Spurs as a makeweight in the £32million transfer of Dimitar Berbatov that saw the Bulgarian go to Manchester United. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站7 Y, [) c! N# K( x* N1 U6 \  X6 m
His transfer will come as a blow to Hull, where he enjoyed a fruitful loan spell last year. www.imanutd.com* {# w9 U+ @7 i7 p9 r8 ~- F
Tigers boss Phil Brown had tried desperately to bring the England Under-21 international back to the KC Stadium, while Steve Bruce also made a late bid to take him to Wigan.
5 `" G. U( W$ Q" E曼联在线·球迷地带But with the sale of Berbatov going through so close to the transfer deadline, it left Juande Ramos little time to find a replacement, prompting the Spurs boss to take Campbell on loan to beef up his attack. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.0 A2 o4 `- x4 R( H- c, S, ^
Campbell said: 'I was up since half past seven and had so many calls. At one point it was looking like I was going to one place and then things would change and then I would be going somewhere else. 曼联在线·球迷地带/ b! v8 ?  L. Q' T+ t
'But I'm really excited to be going to Tottenham. They are a big club, with a good manager and they are building a really good team.
* {8 Y* t# a+ x3 h5 p$ J2 e曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛'It's disappointing to leave United but when you get a chance to play for a club like Tottenham you have to take it.
# X/ u' W8 l' F) J专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.'I would have liked to stay at United but with Berbatov coming in the gaffer felt I might be better served going somewhere else to get some games.' 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ o  C: Z, g) Z

) |, ~6 [- J2 ^& [% J. Owww.imanutd.com
. }& y9 T/ X& ewww.imanutd.com弗雷泽坎贝尔在转会截止日租界到了热刺,他对自己在白鹿巷球场的前景感到激动。
6 O% Z- D1 b. g2 l+ ~6 q( G作为贝尔巴托夫转会曼联的添头,坎贝尔与热刺签订了一年的租借合同。) P7 W% L, i5 r4 x
去年他在胡尔城的租借生涯十分成功,这次的转投热刺让胡尔城队比较沮丧。
5 g4 z0 c# f9 W! {" [; U& pwww.imanutd.com胡尔城的主教练布朗一直都迫切希望能够将坎贝尔这位英格兰21岁以下国家队的国脚带回球队,而维根主帅布鲁斯也曾为他报过价。曼联在线·球迷地带: X9 p7 O. K' d- X
不过由于贝尔巴托夫的转会时转会窗马上就要关闭了,因此热刺主教练拉莫斯没有时间再去寻找贝巴的替代者,这使得他决定带回坎贝尔以维持球队的攻击力。
. v# Z, T1 B9 a. \5 e( F - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站坎贝尔说:“我当天7点半就起床了,接到了很多电话,我要去的地方一直在不断变化。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* L( S6 a# t/ U
而我真的对能够去热刺感到激动,他们是一家大球会,有很好的主教练,正在建设一支强大的球队。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 M; t* b# Y9 `: w
告别曼联让人十分沮丧,不过当你获得了为热刺这样的俱乐部效力的机会时,你一定会接受的。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- F/ @( x5 q0 r* _2 ?
我很希望留在曼联,不过贝尔巴托夫来了,我想我最好还是迁往其他地方寻找比赛的机会。”
. j* _# v$ F  E专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ Q+ c7 [) R1 M7 X

厄  加油吧  在热刺不如在HULL多上场踢英超

只是租借 干得好还可以回来啊~~~
说再见~~不再见~~~

同意1楼的话~~

回来哦..

那你呢袅袅娜娜