曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] CEO吉尔为马努乔感到兴奋 Gill excited by Manucho

[官网] CEO吉尔为马努乔感到兴奋 Gill excited by Manucho

5 a- D; k5 O3 o, W3 F. B& J曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ z$ o0 D3 v. E2 v, V9 X

; ]) g% D! |& z. L2 C/ l( m2 \曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛The Reds may have bolstered their attacking options with the deadline day recruitment of Dimitar Berbatov, but Sir Alex Ferguson will soon have another striker to add to the mix.www.imanutd.com7 l' d" |" b" h0 I  k
Angolan striker Manucho joined the club at the end of last year after impressing during a three-week trial.+ P3 B) s! L+ F! u: q- ~
He helped his country to the quarter-finals of the African Nations Cup in January - firing four goals - before heading off on loan to Panathinaikos for the remainder of the 2007/08 campaign.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 [: J+ k" O* p1 y6 S3 e0 d
Now in possession of a valid work permit, Reds' chief executive David Gill says it won't be too long before United fans see Manucho in action. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站& g* p# _% v- _: u$ e7 i
"We couldn’t get a work permit for him straight away, but when we looked at the rules and regulations we found that he actually qualified for one automatically. We’re delighted to have him," Gill told MUTV.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.& |1 {+ b, K* I+ y
"He’s 25-years-old and has got a lot of great attributes. You only need to look at the goals he scored at the African Nations Cup to see that and I think he brings something different to the team. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" L+ e0 u$ t' W. F4 S
"He’s got a little injury at the moment, but we’re looking forward to him getting fit and showing us what he can do. He’s a great prospect."曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛  u% ?: c- a; X2 c' l

/ ]4 z" L* t: H# ]  E% `) C曼联在转会日最后时期得到了贝尔巴托夫之后进攻火力得到提升,不过弗格森的球队马上又将获得另一个前锋选择了。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛( W6 W/ S" A* P/ E+ W1 q
在经过了3周的试训之后,安哥拉前锋马努乔在去年年末加盟了曼联。
7 X. {* ]- _4 j: W% B8 b: K- m曼联在线·球迷地带在一月份,他帮助安哥拉队杀入了非洲国家杯的1/4决赛,本人打入4球,之后他被租借到了希腊的帕纳辛纳科斯队,渡过余下的赛季。
0 y. ~" q2 g  O5 W4 A专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.现在马努乔已经获得了劳工证,曼联CEO吉尔表示曼联球迷将会很快看到马努乔上场比赛。
4 o4 d( A5 `% m: O, i- U6 k. J; F# _曼联在线·球迷地带“我们没有为他直接申请到劳工证,不过我们查到了一些规则,发现马努乔已经自动获得了资格,很高兴他能够比赛了,”吉尔说。www.imanutd.com- d( Y# h& N8 D( d# M: U6 m8 i
“他有25岁,有很多长处,看看他在非洲国家杯时候的进球,我认为他将会给球队带来与众不同的元素。

0 p2 l' g2 t8 }! A! Y4 c - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“现在他有一点伤病,不过我们期待他能够康复,他有着美好的前景。”
" h: v8 ?, m3 P; D5 x1 g
+ z' F2 k! B+ i/ W! G" u2 A: y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.

查到那些规则了。。。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..