曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网球迷博客] 保加利亚的荣耀 Blog: The pride of Bulgaria

[官网球迷博客] 保加利亚的荣耀 Blog: The pride of Bulgaria

www.imanutd.com% k3 ?# w( u3 [- b, Z
# T- V' G! \4 @' C
A Bulgarian posting on our message board as Predator-S explains why Berbatov joining United is the biggest thing in his country since 1994...
# \9 e# V: q! X7 G* [  t曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- Q- {5 m* w4 O% ], D  ?6 t, m0 n
Berbo is my all-time favourite player. Why? Not just because he is a Bulgarian and a world class player which makes me feel proud, it's also because he has so many positive qualities.
+ H* c' r% x+ A" v/ S" C5 x专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.www.imanutd.com0 a3 j1 O5 V+ N* d, V
In my opinion he is the best Bulgarian player ever. Sure, most of you might think that (former Barcelona forward) Hristo Stoichkov is better, but Berbo will win more honours with United. And for me, he has already surpassed Stoichkov in terms of his manners, politeness and overall behaviour. He's not the type of player to say, "Look at me, I play for the biggest club in the world." He is shy with a good soul and by joining United he's just following his dream. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站- w2 p& q$ m0 d" N: X3 d
www.imanutd.com* |& H. B0 R8 G9 M; @+ W
Some people criticise him for being a moaner but I watched him a lot when he was playing for Spurs and I just thought he was getting frustrated when his team-mates couldn't follow his moves. I doubt that'll be the case at United. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站6 D7 q/ L( E3 ^& o. Y/ s
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 g2 e4 u* c: e
The transfer saga drained a lot of us, myself included. I followed it from last year and the past two months saw a lot of ups and downs for me. I was following the events all day on Monday but unfortunately had to travel for the final three hours of the window being open and couldn't get any info on what was going on. When I arrived at my destination and got my hands on the laptop I jumped sky high and couldn't believe it. It's a dream come true.
( F3 {- a" c7 L% w& j. jwww.imanutd.com
4 u* X: e* ]9 t& Q8 W- S曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Berbo's signing is the biggest thing in Bulgarian football since Stoichkov's Golden Ball and our fourth place at the 1994 World Cup. It's Bulgaria's biggest transfer ever and I doubt it'll be reached anytime soon.
  w& p! @" y! M3 BThe media in Bulgaria went crazy - it was the top sport story everywhere. I couldn't sleep with all the excitement - I was exhausted but happy.
' h. m0 C" |8 e' i; l! C曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
+ w1 F& V9 J! V% U1 j( uwww.imanutd.comAnd Berbo is also clearly very happy. I watched his press conference in Bulgaria and he said the nicest things about United, that he was surprised by the treatment he got from Sir Alex and the whole club. He said that he doesn't want any more media attention (although that's impossible) and just to concentrate on his job at United, which he regards as the strongest club in the world.www.imanutd.com! s1 }2 V' ^/ e( z. E) y

* s* ^1 [1 T8 w% I; A - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站I can't wait for his debut and to see the miracles he will create in a red shirt alongside Rooney, Ronaldo & Tevez.
, b/ i: I6 h) X' i. t曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站) L# o3 b5 `+ `. G* w
www.imanutd.com5 `2 A  |7 y6 r; o2 }

8 C) {6 T9 t) H) i3 K曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ _3 b: E' s: D8 a  w
一位保加利亚球迷在曼联论坛上发帖子,告诉人们,贝尔巴托夫的转会是保加利亚自94年以来最重要的事情。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 k' X' [, a% [' o1 L/ g

2 S. G) w* @' H. B! uwww.imanutd.com贝尔巴托夫一直以来就是我最喜爱的球员,为什么?他不仅仅是保加利亚的旗帜,是一个世界级的球员,而且他还有着很多优点。www.imanutd.com  V1 N+ g' A% P% Y7 _1 u
www.imanutd.com8 S" ]7 @+ L: b- S! a% Q
在我看来,他是保加利亚史上最好的球员,或许大部分人会认为斯托依其科夫(wfcjj:前保加利亚前锋)更好,不过贝尔巴托夫将会随着曼联赢得更多的荣誉,在行为举止方面,他已经超过了斯托依其科夫,他不会嚣张地说:“看看我,我在世界上最好的球队踢球。”他很腼腆,人品很好,加入曼联使他一直的梦想。
/ E5 {/ Q$ r0 y3 f! L5 G5 d% N曼联在线·球迷地带
. V/ Z: p6 @- @- {& H% B曼联在线·球迷地带有些人批评他太爱抱怨了,不过我看了很多场热刺的比赛,我认为贝巴之所以老郁闷,主要是因为他的队友们跟不上他的节奏,我认为这样的情况不会出现在曼联。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ [' v9 k  p/ X' Q9 s/ F) ]6 B# J8 g
/ p8 G+ |$ P, k3 R
转会一事让我们很紧张,从去年我就开始关注这件事,过去的两个月一切都起起伏伏的,在周一,我一直盯着这件事,不过在转会窗关闭前3个小时我不得不出远门,得不到任何消息,直到我到达了目的地,我打开笔记本电脑,看到消息后我高兴得跳了起来,这真是美梦成真。
$ F& S  d( m+ [) D# _www.imanutd.com
+ ?# d4 p& {' P7 c. ~专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.贝巴的签约的保加利亚足坛自斯托依其科夫在94年世界杯后获得金球奖以来最重要的事情,前无古人,我认为也很难后有来者。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., a5 I2 s/ t! B3 o, ~
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站3 P7 N2 m& b3 Z" G$ s
保加利亚国内的媒体已经疯狂了,这是最重要的体育新闻,我激动得难以入睡,太高兴了。
( m0 y) Q/ P5 x) \( m- e+ q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 ^% j' @0 ^+ [: @: \2 K0 P7 T
贝巴当让也很高兴,我看了他在保加利亚进行的新闻发布会,他对曼联赞不绝口,他对弗格森以及整个俱乐部的接待工作十分惊喜,他说他不希望被媒体太过关注,只想好好为新东家效力,在他看来,曼联是世界上最好的俱乐部。曼联在线·球迷地带: b, f1 B; R. n4 h3 y' p4 m
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站; W! W2 @$ {% ?
我迫不及待地想要看到他的首演,他将会和鲁尼、罗纳尔多以及特维斯踢出梦幻般的足球。

来得这么不容易,好好加油啊。

像他这样为了梦想踢球的人太少了

顶顶顶~

不要变成下一个萨哈

只要变成健康的萨哈就足够了~

贝尔巴托夫将会随着曼联赢得更多的荣誉
) |9 t  y6 ~5 D+ a: S
! A! Q# a0 k- f, K, m9 Z  m: V曼联在线·球迷地带没错哟

不一定看好的会有好的表现~~一定看好的表现可能平平

贝巴道夫好野~~~