曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 费迪南德对失利感到失望 Rio dismayed by defeat

[官网] 费迪南德对失利感到失望 Rio dismayed by defeat

, f9 {* F. ^' Y4 N+ X, M曼联在线·球迷地带" _. \  `, v7 o8 J$ ]

, C3 G- ^2 l) e1 r7 v/ L曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Rio Ferdinand was at a loss to explain United’s below-par display in the 2-1 defeat at Liverpool, but insists the Reds can bounce back next week at Chelsea.
$ I$ E  h; I/ L2 f9 C曼联在线·球迷地带The centre-back was arguably United’s best player on an unhappy afternoon as Liverpool, aided by two defensive errors, came from behind to end their hoodoo against United.
) Q5 z8 Y3 X1 w6 l曼联在线·球迷地带“We never really got started,” Ferdinand told MUTV. “For the first 10 minutes, before and after we scored, we looked decent and passed the ball about well. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站7 A, [' T  `2 {
“But after that we didn’t get close to them and they managed to get two goals. They were fortunate on both occasions but I’m sure they’ll be happy enough with that.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.: L, w2 n1 S0 K! \0 A: [* s" S
“All over the park they were first to the ball and you don’t deserve to win if teams are doing that to you.”
& s# |, n+ \- j7 ]0 F' s8 vwww.imanutd.comFerdinand is already looking forward to next week’s tussle with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, a game he feels comes at an ideal time for United after the Anfield defeat.
% q) X8 \/ e/ m0 @www.imanutd.com“It’s always nice to play in big games after disappointments – you find out about your team when you’ve lost a game," he added.
' ], X$ c+ U7 e4 H) S' E9 | - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“We want to go to Chelsea and give a good account of ourselves, try to take the three points and ruin their unbeaten home record over the last two or three seasons.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.$ b+ x8 r: }, k6 w0 _+ T" J- y
"There couldn’t be a better game for us than the one coming up.”
: Y- c0 M/ T- q2 Y  p  E! j/ H2 _ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
) F+ t$ B- E. E) L - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
+ L' M# ?9 Y5 w - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站里奥费迪南德对曼联在利物浦的失利感到无奈,不过他强调红魔能够在下周面对切尔西时反弹。
3 X' N# z' l  e, ^
6 j4 e) I6 ?  _( |www.imanutd.com利物浦在昨天下午终于击败了老冤家曼联队,他们利用对手的两次失误反败为胜,不过费迪南德依然是曼联阵中表现最好的球员。
/ u" l. i9 Q, n7 D - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% B! d' y5 r& B% ]
“我们事实上一直没有找到状态,”费迪南德说,“头10分钟,我们在进球之前以及之后的一段时间表现还可以,传球不错。
- |$ r- f& m$ U+ d9 b - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
6 a. V, j9 w8 H" X* E曼联在线·球迷地带“不过随后我们就比不过他们了,之后就被进了两个球,两个球都有运气的成分,不过我相信他们会很高兴得。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.' K- p4 ?1 H: I0 Z, \
曼联在线·球迷地带( S- a4 o6 r7 E! t! W
“整场比赛利物浦球员拼抢十分积极,我们这样的表现自然无法赢球。”
) z, m. c: [9 R* Z' `7 x曼联在线·球迷地带
9 P( G: z2 H0 X1 e专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.费迪南德已经将目光投向了下周客场对阵切尔西的比赛之中,他认为这样的安排很不错。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ j# c; w, d3 i4 g' G+ {  @0 q" {
$ T; o2 ^2 O3 k# {8 `+ s3 H
“能够在失望之后马上又进行一场重大比赛,这很不错,当你失利的时候,你才能够找出自己的缺点,”他补充道。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., h" a5 a6 u6 c- p2 F3 `5 @  P' A
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.7 Z$ _$ _' c+ Y" m
“我们要前往切尔西,竭尽全力,争取拿到3分,并打破他们保持了2、3个赛季的主场不败纪录。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ f* g9 A5 V! s, R$ k

& O9 ?# ^/ u8 h* G/ X# j“下一场比赛来得正是时候,没有比这更好的了。”

弄切尔西吧~

大家对失利都会失望。。