曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 贝巴:相比于进球,获胜更重要 Berba: I'd rather win than score

[官网] 贝巴:相比于进球,获胜更重要 Berba: I'd rather win than score

专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.& l9 ^: \; {4 \/ Y

* d1 w+ n" v1 ~: J/ S8 W0 wwww.imanutd.comDimitar Berbatov doesn’t care if he fails to find the net… as long as United keep winning.$ [7 c/ I9 C9 _5 ]1 r
The former Tottenham Hotspur striker has yet to open his account for the Reds but shone in his home debut against Bolton. The 27-year-old was disappointed not to get on the scoresheet but insisted there are more important issues., F: i1 Z6 A- c! V# U( R; v
“I really wanted to score a goal,” he told MUTV. “But the three points are the most important thing and we were the better team today. We scored two goals but missed four or five chances.”
, ?* ?6 c3 Y$ Y: _) ^5 ZIncredibly, some critics had blasted Berbatov after just two appearances for the Reds. But the Bulgarian let his football do the talking on Saturday, with an inspired performance alongside Carlos Tevez and, later, Wayne Rooney. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站# j3 r1 p- K, l) H# n) n
“I’m happy with how I’m playing, particularly after today,” he said. “The game was good for me. I didn’t take my chances so hopefully in the future I will score.
/ M9 R1 [( L# m“I think today was a big improvement from myself and from the team. I’m working really hard to help the team and so I can develop a better understanding with everyone. I’m sure that will happen.” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 |' x7 v  Q; g0 R+ o2 c
He certainly impressed his manager. Sir Alex was effusive in his praise for the recent arrival and heralded his ability to control the ball under pressure.曼联在线·球迷地带# q* k2 s8 [7 E) E1 O
"We learned today how good Berbatov is," Sir Alex said. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛0 q1 j% }2 x6 }! B# Q% k
"You don't need to pass to him in space all the time. You can pass to him when he's marked – he's brilliant at that and he produced some great moments, as did a lot of the players. His touch was fantastic at times."
  E5 Z0 S( ^0 V& b5 x, j曼联在线·球迷地带Berbatov's best moments arguably came after the introduction of Wayne Rooney on 71 minutes, a fact not lost on the Bulgarian.
" N( _0 n4 n4 U: K曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“What can I say about this guy?" Berbatov said. "Wayne came on and scored a wonderful goal. In fact, when [he and Paul Scholes] came on our football improved a lot.”www.imanutd.com4 u. j) [5 r6 ?) A( h. T
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 P  E* B4 ^7 ^$ U  ^; b
=======================================================================================================================& J3 R  H. {  {

' k' o* i! `( D* H( K5 e5 m - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站贝尔巴托夫表示,只要曼联赢球,他不在乎自己是否能够取得进球。曼联在线·球迷地带9 d3 U  d9 y( s% B! q

3 ]3 `$ K0 [9 U- [www.imanutd.com这位前热刺射手首次在老特拉福德出场,他的依然没有打入为曼联的处子进球,不过表现很不错,他表示对没能进球感到有点失望,不过强调除了进球,还有更重要的事。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 d7 h3 }) i0 Q/ x1 D- N
. d: U  k& D/ y4 Z
“我真的很想取得进球,”他说,“不过获得3分是最重要的事情,我们今天踢得更好,虽然仅打入两球,不过还另外错失了4、5次机会。”
; o9 C- d0 u2 h5 {www.imanutd.com曼联在线·球迷地带, L0 v$ G- p0 C: `6 m  E$ l+ A. h$ \1 @
令人不解的是,贝巴之前仅仅为曼联出场两次,就经常被人诟病,不过保加利亚人在周日的比赛中用足球进行了回击,他在与特维斯以及之后与鲁尼的搭档之中表现抢眼。
3 k3 B6 X& {, s  z2 ^( z
% k: C. Z, Q/ `1 n曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“我对我的表现很满意,特别是今天,”他说,“比赛对我来说很不错,可惜我没有把握好机会,希望下次能够进球。
* [( t# S, D& [7 ^* ]曼联在线·球迷地带
$ K& f/ z8 O* ~# a - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“我觉得今天对我和对全队来说都是一个提升,我努力工作帮助球队,逐渐与队友形成默契,我相信会越来越好。”, y2 V: K9 B1 e$ [5 p$ e5 c/ T) k7 q
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& h  B; j+ T5 y
贝巴毫无疑问打动了他的教练,弗爵爷对他不吝溢美之词,并指出他在面对逼抢时的控球非常出色。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) Z0 P8 P' Q2 X6 m7 ]: ~( C& k

0 C# s. u5 S3 N$ [6 o9 \- p, N' O专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我们今天见识到了贝巴的利害,”弗格森说。
# K6 I3 v% \. W" i% t/ i专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.www.imanutd.com, ^, ~# u& i( P3 x/ |6 A
“你不需要在他有空间的时候才传给他球,就算他被盯上,你也可以传给他,他表现出色,几次灵光一现,控球非常美妙。”8 p4 `3 F* z0 A3 P
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛7 ]1 `2 M& }4 T5 v. c7 c7 Q1 g
贝巴在鲁尼71分钟替补上场之后开始真正闪光,球员也这么认为。
7 t0 H% C9 q5 [曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.: L# t. Q; {. W2 A3 u3 O  ^" M
“我如何评价鲁尼?”贝巴说,“韦恩(鲁尼)上场之后就打进了一个精彩的入球,事实上,在他和斯科尔斯上场之后我们踢得更流畅了。”