曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 奥谢:我们有能力卫冕欧冠 O'Shea - We can retain CL

[天空体育] 奥谢:我们有能力卫冕欧冠 O'Shea - We can retain CL

专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ ^) }9 g  h) t8 @
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛% z, D5 s+ D9 P
John O'Shea insists Manchester United are fully focused on becoming the first side ever to retain the UEFA Champions League.
+ E" [* U) P# [9 ^5 }* x  T曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛The biggest prize in European club football has not been retained since Milan took the title in 1989 and 1990 - but since the inception of the Champions League in 1992, no team has managed to claim the trophy in successive seasons.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 I4 i' @$ l# e# }% j! q
United are now looking to buck the trend and follow on from their success in Moscow last May by clinching the crown again this term. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站7 o* y' s' |5 o( d7 l) a4 E& [% N
"It would be very special to be the first team to retain this trophy," said O'Shea.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.( I3 x7 X8 H& n* c# ?0 Q; U. s  s
"It is a major challenge for us but facing demands like that and responding to them is what this club is all about.
6 w1 k0 F0 R# K; C0 O8 V! ~  e! j8 C* X6 x" jwww.imanutd.com"If we are still in it after the group stages, when the competition really kicks in, we are in with a great chance.
: T: p( v8 q( I8 l- p曼联在线·球迷地带"With the squad we have, we feel with a bit of luck at the right time, it is ours for the taking."www.imanutd.com& w0 P& R9 u: J2 h3 }% ]$ k
After drawing their opening Group E clash with Villarreal - the English champions now travel to Denmark to face Aalborg, who also drew their first game at Celtic.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 K. H2 h$ R0 Z1 l6 s& g
"The result Aalborg got at Celtic was an eye-opener for us," admitted O'Shea.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* t; I' t$ V. b( |: @
"We saw how competitive and compact they were and we will need the right attitude to get the right result.
9 Z* w% F* k2 [: x曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"We have a lot of experience of keeping the ball and quietening down a great atmosphere away from home in Europe and we will need it if we are going to get the result we want."
: Y7 A5 u6 y% t" K: T
- X" Z: s9 R3 Y6 A! S9 r曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛======================================================================================================================= - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站2 C; A# `  u5 I2 p! Z) k4 {
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站. p, K& [7 Z9 |; v% I
约翰奥谢强调,曼联要全力争取第一个在欧冠改制后第一个卫冕的球队。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站! ^; l/ p2 F: {8 f) [3 q/ r: ]
  o$ L) [# d: C0 ~
作为欧洲俱乐部的最高荣誉,欧冠在92年改制以来还没有连续两年被同一支球队获得,上次还是改制前AC米兰在89和90两年卫冕过。
# C. {0 Y# {6 w曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
! e! a1 h. g1 _( V曼联在线·球迷地带曼联正争取在今年5与月莫斯科夺冠之后,再次取得成功。
( e1 I( `2 L6 a% K8 D6 o. @
1 W: j& [" J8 w( z' t3 ]  ~专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“称为第一支卫冕欧冠的球队将会十分特别,”奥谢说。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛1 B; D8 X( k: k* J5 L8 ?' P
www.imanutd.com* @. H$ h$ h2 X& H+ W
“这对我们来说是一个巨大的挑战,不过作为我们这样的俱乐部,勇敢面对这样的挑战就是我们应该做的。
% G0 v% B1 Z" }$ t专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
& f( q/ G% q$ ^8 M0 f( U专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“如果我们能够从小组赛中突围,那么当淘汰赛战役开始时,我们将会有很好的机会。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 }: {3 J* S2 `8 W% o
8 i+ N. y$ H! g! @
“看看我们的阵容,有时我们觉得有些幸运,这么多的好球员。”
5 _: G* Y" S5 v  B) Fwww.imanutd.com曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 ~* d. w5 M& y3 q8 ~8 h
在E组首轮战平比利亚雷亚尔之后,曼联前往丹麦,对阵同样在首轮战平的奥尔堡队。www.imanutd.com' d+ E' q) ^( f% H& y  N

6 \* ?" B8 ^: |6 n曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“奥尔堡能够逼平凯尔特人,这让我们不容小觑,”奥谢坦言。
0 q4 K$ \  }% _) r/ Bwww.imanutd.com
) Y% \0 ~/ e0 I5 V曼联在线·球迷地带“我们知道他们十分有竞争力,十分坚韧,我们必须拿出正确的态度才能获胜。
! i! x% G2 n$ s8 I/ k. _4 P曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带: N+ F5 g- L1 O+ H6 o$ c0 `0 x
“我们知道如何把球控制住,并且如何面对欧洲客场的狂热气氛,想要获胜,我们就要利用好这些经验。”