曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[卫报] 弗格森告诉媒体:别想采访我 I won't help you again, Ferguson tells media

[卫报] 弗格森告诉媒体:别想采访我 I won't help you again, Ferguson tells media

& p( s! A. \+ ?) u& _7 J' |曼联在线·球迷地带
  u1 v- V! m, w0 |' C! S& Nwww.imanutd.comSir Alex Ferguson has brought an end to diplomatic relations with the press and promised that it will remain that way until he leaves Manchester United.   r/ Y2 W- l$ c. J7 Y
"You will never get any help out of me again," he said, expletives removed, addressing football writers who had flown to Denmark with his team for tonight's Champions League game against Aalborg.
" O3 Y/ M# S( W" f$ Jwww.imanutd.comFerguson was addressing a grudge he had stored up since United's pre-season trip to South Africa, when he gave an interview in which he highlighted the number of players at Chelsea who were aged 30 and above and questioned how much improvement could be expected of a team that age. He was angry when this was reported in several newspapers as him talking of Chelsea as an "old team".
1 J; L. P0 z  `0 e, h5 r9 z9 ?"I gave you access in South Africa and I shouldn't have given you access," he said. "It won't happen again. From now on, no matter how many miles you travel to get an interview, you won't get one."" ^# O9 |- F; Q1 q  P
Ferguson was compelled to attend Uefa's mandatory pre-match press conference, and would have been fined had he not appeared. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站- h* [. T8 D1 g' \2 w5 X7 W) b4 P
曼联在线·球迷地带  N1 q* _4 v! H* u) }( j
=======================================================================================================================
( o/ M- [. F) f  ^  d! {  }) v曼联在线·球迷地带
2 f7 Q: ], K; t) {: D' o" {, d专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.弗格森爵士与媒体又一次展开对抗,他称自己不会再与媒体和好,直到自己退休。
. _$ r- N# W0 U
7 K* y" g4 R7 W曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“你们别奢望能够从我这里再得到什么了。”弗格森骂骂咧咧的说道,他是在飞往奥尔堡参加欧冠比赛的路上对随行的文字记者说出上述言论的。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 X! w0 O1 D5 P$ }0 k

' U, l* X8 F9 N' y; }曼联在线·球迷地带弗格森的怨气由来已久,他在季前热身时奔赴南非,接受记者采访时列出了切尔西的30岁及以上的球员,并表示这些球员很难再次提高,不过在英国国内,各家报纸却将爵爷的说法解读成了他诋毁切尔西是支“老年队”。
% N! k$ K# g% D3 K - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
- f$ }8 u1 V9 E; i曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛我在南非给了你们机会,现在我觉得我不应该那么做,”他说,“这不会再发生了,从现在开始,不管你们随着我走到哪,哪怕有千山万水,我也不会接受你们的采访了,绝不。”
( {8 h' C. @' b- j: e+ I专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
% e3 K; r) |( K" S# {4 e; Ewww.imanutd.com不过爵爷还是要参加欧冠的强制性的赛前新闻发布会的,否则他将遭到处罚。曼联在线·球迷地带0 u; G' l) A& }, O  u# q

& c; m7 R* A  x& ?& a6 Z3 y3 ~$ W曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" P8 P  d0 F& o7 W0 U( n% M
[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-9-30 17:19 编辑 ]