曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[Goal.com]奎罗斯: 我永远不会忘记我在曼联的日子

[Goal.com]奎罗斯: 我永远不会忘记我在曼联的日子

( Z+ D! l) u' N

www.imanutd.com- ?- O' R& U/ ?0 W& O

$ h! C+ D( l0 _! w; P4 x; p曼联在线·球迷地带With international fixtures looming Portugal head coach CarlosQueiroz will be linking up with his former Manchester United flairplayers Cristiano Ronaldo and Nani. Queiroz has revealed though that hehas fond memories of his time with the Red Devils.

Carlos Queiroz spent five years with Manchester United in 2002-03 and2004-08, with a brief one year stint as Real Madrid head coachsandwiched in the middle.
7 X. j1 b- p2 ^The 55-year old left on a high afterhelping the Red Devils to a glorious double last season and has nowgone on to coach the Portuguese national side.
0 ]) Q: M; H) [4 |+ I; V+ Rwww.imanutd.comSpeaking to MUTV,Sir Alex Ferguson's former right hand man said: "It's impossible to beat United for five years and forget the things that I experienced...I'll never forget that period of my life working with the players, thestaff, the manager, and especially the fans."曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛# V: |" L% d5 h+ N- V, v
"The chance tobecome the Portugal national team manager was difficult to turn down,"he conceded.  "I left Portugal in 1993 and my initial decision was tobe away for six months. Then, nearly 15 years later, I still hadn’tgone back."
0 p/ Q2 a& b; h# }/ U6 f- r/ T曼联在线·球迷地带Queiroz added he was long in two minds when mullinghis options over in the summer: "After five years in England the chanceto manage Portugal was the combination of two wishes; firstly, that itis a very difficult to ignore the offer of being manager of yourcountry; the second being that I could return home and be with familyand friends. It was a great attraction." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% W8 g# G$ U+ Y* p1 L; x
"But, on the otherside, there were a lot reasons to stay - the majority of the reasonswere to stay at United. It wasn’t an easy decision. I didn't saygoodbye when I left United, it isn’t goodbye. Manchester United is aspecial place and I will always have a huge fondness for the club." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站! n' V3 ^$ i' p( K( e( ^
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 ~1 `/ _: L1 x0 q! U4 u2 o/ G

5 _) b( ]2 {' `. wwww.imanutd.com在即将到来的国际赛事,葡萄牙国家队主教练奎罗斯将会与他前曼联弟子C罗和纳尼团聚。 奎罗斯也谈到他在曼联有许多美好的回忆。
% X0 x8 D( K4 U+ P3 W3 d! R专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.奎罗斯在这之前已经在2002-03以及2004-2008年待在曼联,中间的一年他当了皇马的主教练。曼联在线·球迷地带4 O1 U0 r4 e0 K9 A
这名55岁的教练在上赛季红魔双冠王辉煌的时刻离开,现在是葡萄牙国家队主教练。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' _, a+ B' ^% B1 J
这名前弗格森得意助手向MUTV说:“如果在曼联待了五年让后把一切经历过的事忘了,是不可能的。我永远不会忘记在我生命中的那个与球员们,职工们,主教练以及球迷们的时段。能有这个执教葡萄牙国家队的机会是无法拒绝的。我是在1993年离开葡萄牙的,最先我的决定是离开半年,但是十五年过去了,我还是没回去。“
4 s  W5 N7 V  t; v# ]- {7 B' qwww.imanutd.com奎罗斯也宣称他在夏天时已很深的思考他将做的决定,他说:“在英格兰经待了五年后,这个执教葡萄牙的机会是我两个愿望的组合。第一,很难拒绝这个执教自己祖国的机会。第二,我能够回到家乡与家人朋友团聚,这真是一个极大的吸引力。但是在另一方面,也有很多原因留下来,大多数原因都是留在曼联。这不是个容易的决定,我在离开时没跟曼联说告辞,这不是告辞。曼联是个对我来说很特别的地方,而我也会一直喜爱这球会。“曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛( l. {" D" I" H6 c

* g- E& M. P6 w# H5 d* z( t

www.imanutd.com: p, I' G5 U8 f. z% f( w' B  K  K

曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!