曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[Football365]UNITED: NO DELAY OVER TEVEZ 曼联: 特维斯的事宜不延迟

[Football365]UNITED: NO DELAY OVER TEVEZ 曼联: 特维斯的事宜不延迟

曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' d7 L/ v8 c2 u! s6 }! t+ G
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ W6 M) Z! o: j; C

Manchester United remain totally confident Carlos Tevez will sign a permanent deal with the Old Trafford club.
% v9 U! U& W- F* L& I曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Tevez signed a two-year loan last summer but only after a painstaking review of the Argentina star's ownership rights.) X% ?! q$ V9 _! v
It has always been the intention Tevez would ultimately commithis long-term future to United, with Sir Alex Ferguson adding hisweight to comments from chief executive David Gill this summer thatnegotiations with the player's long-time advisor Kia Joorabchian wouldbe concluded before the end of the year.
0 R% u; t3 p( _* ~" }% jwww.imanutd.comAlthough he has found himself left out of Ferguson's startingline-up on a regular basis since the arrival of £30.75million manDimitar Berbatov, Tevez has been keen to extend his stay with the RedDevils.% z5 R4 V/ j+ P, i+ c9 [
He was very quick to reject an overture from Manchester City earlier this month and seemed settled at Old Trafford.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 z: U' a% {. O9 y  B# o2 a
United thought so too, which was why they were surprised to readspeculation Tevez was unhappy at talks being dragged out amidsuggestions of a delay from United's end.
, u' H% r, e, P, C曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛But the Glazer family have insisted funds are in place eventhough the credit crunch has had a massive effect in the United States,with United's sponsors AIG among the companies caught in the economicdowntown, which has effectively forced them to be nationalised.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛/ w; v4 r% a! v. L) l5 X
And a United spokesman has insisted talks will continue in arelaxed atmosphere, with all sides sure an agreement will be reached.
, C' E! B4 ~! o* v0 ]2 M) y曼联在线·球迷地带"David Gill told the papers in South Africa in July that wewould hope to conclude a deal with Carlos before the new year," said aspokesman.曼联在线·球迷地带! l+ C0 `. B# s9 v3 |. N
"That is still our aim. The clocks haven't even gone back yet, so to talk of delays is nonsense.
& i2 n7 K- E' ]% D- T. I曼联在线·球迷地带"Both the club and Carlos are relaxed about the situation." 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛% n! r4 f' \( d! l3 E
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站* L) }8 h5 \% g1 m& v* d

/ I% g* L6 G& o' Z: j" s曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
2 {: i; c1 a5 E$ _- P - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ P  Z! j4 H/ S! w
曼联对能得到特维斯的永久性合约依然感到有信心。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站2 N( H9 k9 S' S6 u/ T
特维斯上赛季在经过了很漫长的所有权争霸战后与曼联签下两年的租借合约。
( O$ b+ A: J2 w6 |& k曼联在线·球迷地带对能够得到曼联的长久和约一直都是特维斯的愿望,而弗格森则添加了再早之前曼联首席执行员吉尔的看法,宣称与特维斯顾问的谈判将在年尾之前结束。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* u- c: i8 U: a3 a
虽然特维斯在贝尔巴托夫到来后时常都在弗格森的首发名单当中缺席,但是特维斯还是很渴望延长他在红魔的日子。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 m. K  t# V7 Y$ {; g7 J) @
他在这个月头已连忙拒绝了曼城队的邀请,这显示他已安定在曼联。www.imanutd.com. x, B: B, c, Q* }) \
曼联也是这样认为的,所以这就是为何大家在听到特维斯由于谈判将被曼联延迟而感到沮丧的消息后觉得很吃惊。
1 t3 Q! c/ w: l$ E% H0 X - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站虽然美国的经济不景气,格雷泽尔家族也坚持他们的资金是足够的,由于曼联的其中一个赞助商AIG已受到了经济不景气的影响,所以面临被政付接管的下场。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛  x4 W& E9 r( T8 N7 w
一名曼联发言人说,谈判将在很轻松的情况下进行,两方面都认为一切问题都可以解决。
$ m3 i# t# x+ n" z2 o曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛发言人说:“吉尔在七月在非洲时已对媒体说过,他们希望能在新年之前解决问题。那就是我们的目标,时间还没回头,所以如果要谈延迟是荒唐的。特维斯和球队两方面都以轻松的态度看着这情况。”
* ]2 m$ ^0 o5 _$ M& I1 c - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
! P9 {& `" H; m& D" R专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.

5 D  h4 H7 M9 L6 Lwww.imanutd.com

曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

希望早点完事....现在特维斯不能场场首发,媒体就开始拿合同说事....9 W: G" E: a+ {$ C# }
www.imanutd.com$ ]# }* B& \0 B& h& K9 S; f) Y  |
LZ终于回来了..呱唧呱唧...