曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 特维斯否认媒体的传言 Carlos rubbishes claims

[官网] 特维斯否认媒体的传言 Carlos rubbishes claims

曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 f3 F$ w' E8 p9 n  j6 @

$ O5 C: ^, b2 F  `/ e - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Carlos Tevez has moved to distance himself from quotes attributed to him in various media sources on Thursday.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 R1 d* H2 `' [- v, N3 z# b  U
Reports suggested the Argentina international was feeling the strain of playing in the Barclays Premier League and was unhappy with his recent form.
  u& W4 W1 P; z# L7 _* g5 CBut Tevez insists he has no idea where these quotes originated, and denies any association with them.曼联在线·球迷地带1 Z! }( M2 d/ Y* {0 `
A spokesperson for the striker said the quotes were “totally untrue”. + ~. A3 P% k& S2 ^( c) z6 C
“Carlos has just told me that he loves playing in the English league and is very happy at Manchester United,” the spokesperson said. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." C- d, m& S: c: h
“He is conscious only of helping the team to win and is not worried about where he plays on the pitch. Nor does he feel the Barclays Premier League has extra pressure.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* o; c0 E; r5 r
“Carlos’s prime objective is to help the team and his team-mates to continue winning."
0 A+ L# \, y% {% C$ y. m& ]8 b5 ?曼联在线·球迷地带
7 I3 y& {0 s/ v" U, E1 c  Q$ |曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛====================================================================================================================
: n- f. Z. j8 o3 x7 S8 Hwww.imanutd.com
3 L. Y0 c8 o2 S* s' y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.卡洛斯特维斯称最近各路媒体对自己的报道并不正确。www.imanutd.com. z9 q0 s0 r/ G7 F$ B- R, I- F

( [; P7 N! Z+ E2 r9 N5 h曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛最近的报道称这位阿根廷国脚在英超踢得很吃力,并对自己目前的地位很不满意。
6 e5 M- U. ^' \( E& \- x. c' C* w
$ e5 ^7 j0 m7 q! G% o* \ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站不过特维斯本人强调自己不知道这些传言从何而来,他否认目前任何有关他的说法。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 h8 A: z6 @7 s7 i( |
www.imanutd.com6 I# l; u4 N" D( v6 r% T/ |  O
他的一位发言人称所有的报道都是“完全错误”的。www.imanutd.com! H) t) t0 S# p6 b+ t

3 O9 @$ m$ e+ @, [ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“卡洛斯(特维斯)不久前说过,他很喜欢在英格兰踢球,在曼联过得十分开心,”这位发言人说到。
; x4 F) |' Y5 n0 z5 X- r2 E" Lwww.imanutd.com
/ a# L, b4 H2 O$ b! h: m专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“他只关注于如何帮助球队获胜,并不为自己的上场位置担心,同时他也不觉得在英超踢球有什么额外的压力。
3 A$ _% P' R# z) E. O9 H
: b' s& f( A9 g“卡洛斯的终极目标就是帮助球队,和队友一起不断获得胜利。”