曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 贝尔巴托夫欣喜在主场进球 Dimitar delighted with home goal

[官网] 贝尔巴托夫欣喜在主场进球 Dimitar delighted with home goal

- t; N4 ~" w) }( Q; w+ J* @! y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
" _. Y2 @, g+ N% c - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Dimitar Berbatov is on a mission to score more goals at Old Trafford after making the Stretford End roar for the first time in his Reds career.
  J0 r* R/ u) W6 I- O专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.The Bulgarian rubbed salt in West Brom's wounds when he clinically connected with a deflected ball from Nani, moments after Cristiano Ronaldo had made it 2-0 to United.
9 K% b- t* n! p曼联在线·球迷地带Dimitar told MUTV: "It was a nice goal and I was really delighted to score in front of the home crowd. Hopefully there will be more to come."
2 h2 k) `- y1 W: i5 G) N0 p - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站United's second-half surge from 0-0 to 3-0 and eventually 4-0 followed a frustrating first half when Wayne Rooney had an effort disallowed and West Brom were defiant.
& c! u+ Z& v2 [8 s. ~"There are often games like that," Berbatov mused. "In the first half you try hard to score but it doesn’t work. Then at half-time, you have some good words from the manager - he tells you what to do exactly and what the weak points of the opposition are.
# C# T  T5 ~, ?% r# Lwww.imanutd.com"You try to listen, we did listen and we scored four goals."曼联在线·球迷地带+ i3 E% [) J! I# w$ E2 T8 `0 \
Rooney scored the first and will be in most of the headlines as his hot streak continues. www.imanutd.com: P3 ^+ i$ I9 Z/ z
"I think he’s enjoying his game right now and that’s not only good for him, it’s good for everybody, especially the fans," said Berbatov.
' R3 ]! n' R) t8 _. [: x+ h曼联在线·球迷地带"Our partnership is improving. We're constantly working at it on the training ground, trying to understand each other without even looking. Sometimes it works - today's result proves it." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站  }* m/ w8 S0 B3 S+ f

8 Z" [( Z- {  j0 g! g5 i8 y曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛=============================================================================================专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 [2 ^( O6 v& {, n& ?
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* W% f+ R+ Y" R3 T& |
迪米塔尔贝尔巴托夫首次在曼联主场进球,他希望之后能够进取得更多的进球。
, X5 t7 \) h9 A+ ~8 u; I. Q
6 R3 b; B0 x! c( z$ x$ {# t0 P# pC罗帮助曼联将比分扩大为2-0后不久,贝尔巴托夫就将纳尼的传中挡入球门,为西布洛姆维奇的伤口上撒了把盐。
( p6 j1 q: r$ m5 h7 Z( A4 o曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛0 G8 O4 y. p# e, K$ r$ X$ H
贝巴说到:“这个进球不错,我很高兴能够在主场球迷面前进球,希望曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 a/ M/ b; e7 v) w& t* }; [

, _( O# U8 T5 s9 v5 \曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛上半时,曼联的表现不尽如人意,鲁尼打进一球但被判无效,下半时球队则用潮水般的进球将比分定格为4-0。
( P$ a5 a5 ^8 o# \, [' R: m曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
) r1 G4 ]1 W$ T: l: e专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“有时候比赛就是这样,”贝巴若有所思地说到,“上半时我们很努力,但是效果不好,但在终场教练给了我们很好的指导,他告诉你具体的做法以及对手 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站0 M, L+ U4 y8 z- ~  b* S
的弱点。
3 D& u" \8 ?% k" Z5 |, j% m+ Bwww.imanutd.com6 B3 x# \  ?5 a. @0 r
“我们认真地听取,最终收获4个进球。”
# P1 j4 v7 x9 ?/ ]专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! R0 D( F9 K' L
鲁尼打进了第一个进球,毫无疑问他将会占据各家报纸的头条。
6 L3 F; a  v% c' M9 |& E9 |+ [- I曼联在线·球迷地带
8 D( V) A/ c3 K  F$ F1 d“我认为他十分享受这样的比赛,这对他很美妙,对其他人,特别是球迷来说,更是好事。”贝尔巴托夫说到。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., c4 h, h3 D  b) G
曼联在线·球迷地带7 q  {" }) I; S; {3 u$ J
“我们的配合越来越好,我们在训练场上一起努力,争取形成最好的默契,今天的比赛是个很好的回报。”

贝巴!慢慢来,一切都会有的!