曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[每日镜报] 爵爷与天空电视台斗争 Sir Alex Ferguson refuses to talk to Sky TV

[每日镜报] 爵爷与天空电视台斗争 Sir Alex Ferguson refuses to talk to Sky TV

曼联在线·球迷地带" y9 E+ ~: x) e

: Y% K8 J# J6 v7 B8 z4 I# L - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Sir Alex Ferguson is refusing to speak to Sky TV after a row over remarks criticising his England striker Wayne Rooney.! ~7 x4 g  v$ a4 r. z
Manchester United boss Fergie will not co-operate with Sky at tonight’s Battle of Britain clash against Celtic.
3 Q; |' G6 v5 k* e专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Fergie is annoyed with two pundits – former Liverpool star Phil Thompson and Paul Merson – and has warned Sky they can forget about him for the forseeable future. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站3 C5 Z/ Y9 b& R8 `
Thompson claimed Rooney should have been sent off for kissing the United badge when he went back to Everton – and Merson said Rooney might have seen red against Hull. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% @1 P$ [. h) ]0 t6 d  m( U
Ferguson was seething about the comments, and has told Sky that he will not do a one-to-one chat with them at any stage of the Celtic match.
" ^8 x4 V/ W3 ]' j  I% \ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站He has a long-running feud with the BBC and has refused to co-operate with them following the broadcasting of a documentary ‘Fergie and Son’ in 2004.www.imanutd.com' D# f; o, ]& I9 {# S% n) M
Thompson was giving his opinion in the popular Soccer Saturday show and word got back to Ferguson, who has had strong links with Sky down the years. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站3 w; V2 \$ N* d- g; B; f5 u2 \
Sky, midway through their £1.3billion three-year  Premier League deal, hope to broker a peace deal before Saturday’s Arsenal v United showdown.
/ ~5 O1 e# {8 D5 {3 q* K6 p曼联在线·球迷地带
4 ]4 u; V# i  B  R曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛==================================================================================================
2 a, o8 K+ S7 _. F" k曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
7 K' ^$ B4 N( G  i/ }曼联在线·球迷地带由于天空体视台嘉宾在节目中批评了英格兰国脚鲁尼,弗格森现在拒绝在赛后接受该电视台的采访。
6 r. y8 q! N5 X$ [6 u. A. q曼联在线·球迷地带
) ?9 t1 h# i+ H' G1 k曼联在线·球迷地带今晚,曼联对阵凯尔特人的“英苏大战”之后,弗格森将不会与天空电视台合作了。
& g- o9 P2 A: T) a3 t9 h$ b曼联在线·球迷地带
; n2 M  b! F" s9 d% |- t8 D" R曼联在线·球迷地带当事嘉宾都是前利物浦名宿,分别是菲尔汤普森以及保罗默尔森,爵爷告知天空体育,在将来冷战会继续下去。
5 B6 I1 {5 ]: z  X专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
/ Y/ y; j  _! y5 Y# [* X8 h) l - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站汤普森曾说鲁尼在客场对阵埃弗顿是亲吻队徽的动作应该得到红牌,而默尔森则称鲁尼在对阵胡尔城的比赛中应该被罚下。www.imanutd.com# g  p4 B0 r/ y, ^6 P; v

' _  r" l8 L9 q弗格森对他们的言论十分愤怒,他告知天空电视台,无论结果如何,自己将不会在与凯尔特人的比赛之后接受他们的采访。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 [3 y  X5 a- V4 d1 c3 h9 k
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.4 H1 c8 r# a" D) W& G0 J7 i
之前,爵爷曾长期与BBC交恶,在04年BBC播出了纪录片《弗格森和他的孩子们》之后,爵爷就再也不与他们合作了。
: a, @# p4 a( ^- ], x- E专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
7 H/ d9 R9 T5 F! X& Rwww.imanutd.com汤普森是在著名的《足球星期六》节目中作出上述言论的,近些年,关于弗格森和天空电视台之间的新闻一直不断。
4 p1 V% t& b% D8 @0 E; owww.imanutd.comwww.imanutd.com1 n# \; U/ }5 k
目前,天空电台方面希望在下轮英超阿森纳对阵曼联之前解决这次纷争。

哈哈,有意思