曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 吉布森保持耐心 Gibson prefers to be patient

[天空体育] 吉布森保持耐心 Gibson prefers to be patient

7 s! P! {/ e; w  s- j3 f - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
* H7 f( s& Y4 f1 g) `6 |! hwww.imanutd.comDarron Gibson is wary of leaving Manchester United 'too early' as he looks to continue his development while on international duty this week. www.imanutd.com$ n7 u( w5 Z9 J
The 21-year-old midfielder recorded his third Red Devils appearance of the season in last weekend's 5-0 triumph over Stoke City.曼联在线·球迷地带8 o4 L( j7 o) l% S6 V  J2 L3 n
Gibson - who is currently with the Republic of Ireland squad ahead of their friendly with Poland - spent time on loan at Wolves last term but is happy to remain with United this campaign. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ b$ S1 Y0 N' j- b7 g+ Y2 \
Of his first-team opportunities at United, he said: "It is frustrating when you are not playing, but a lot of young players make the mistake of leaving United too early without getting a chance., Q% D. S8 }% A% \2 c" Y3 x
"I am just going to bide my time and hopefully the chance comes and I can take it.
: v" m' \5 f7 `/ _6 o曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"I have had chances to go on loan here and there, and I have turned them down and the gaffer has turned them down for me as well because he wanted me to stay.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 o8 g4 n5 `# C+ Y1 j8 I7 G
"I am just going to bide my time and hopefully the chance comes sooner rather than later."www.imanutd.com; v' q" r2 Z7 l: J

4 a8 y- W* h" O( w曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛=====================================================================================================================
, {4 f. P; e/ D$ N - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联在线·球迷地带2 A' S' r4 {- g- d# n" M4 w
达伦吉布森清楚,现在离开曼联是不明智的,他希望能够继续在这里发展。
3 a0 ?+ \3 {4 {& S; G% C3 \' Gwww.imanutd.com- M4 u$ E# V, z5 i  v9 B
这位21岁的中场再上一轮曼联5-0战胜斯托克城的比赛中本赛季第三次登场。
. F* l: B% G9 q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
2 U/ m+ s' d+ ~# Q! @: X* [0 lwww.imanutd.com目前,吉布森正随着爱尔兰队备战与波兰队的友谊赛,他上个赛季被租借到了狼队,不过现在他对能够留在曼联感到高兴。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站5 X. x8 v* S/ X4 n. m

* D0 a. B  A" _- v- G+ C4 [ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站谈到他在一线队的机会时,他说:“不能上场比赛让你很是苦恼,不过以前很多年轻球员就是因此而草率的离开曼联了,他们没有争取到机会。
! x- P) }4 a, ?曼联在线·球迷地带www.imanutd.com; Z6 ^" g4 U/ d5 h" u- ~; {/ n9 k
“我现在要坚持过这一段时间,希望当机会来临的时候我能够抓住它。
* p( Q* p6 a0 G6 ]; Jwww.imanutd.com
8 a& W) e3 G7 z0 |" W$ K( v" b“我本有机会租借到其他地方,我没有同意,弗格森也没有同意,他也希望我留下。
" }. j8 b5 C5 @/ R曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛www.imanutd.com9 W! x2 a* v+ H4 Z% y/ h
“我只要挺过去,机会就一定会快到来。”

把握机会是王道。。。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..