曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网球迷博客] 让安德森打进攻型前腰 Blog: Ando the attacker

[官网球迷博客] 让安德森打进攻型前腰 Blog: Ando the attacker

www.imanutd.com) E. c; a3 q$ s# ~2 ]# s8 K

6 ^( M! K2 t7 O曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛There's a common misconception among mainstream United fans about Anderson.
+ p  G  l3 K4 a" B - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
5 d* x  F  g6 x3 d+ O/ [+ A - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站I see a lot of people on the message board saying he is a battling, defensive midfielder and my friend said the same to me yesterday. That baffles me. Surely, with such good technique, passing, vision, creativeness and acceleration (his shooting will imporve!) Anderson is made to be an offensive midfielder.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- v+ d7 a/ F" T" u" j5 s8 O1 E5 N
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站# K5 {  C  {8 s$ b
It just so happens we have a very complete player in that he is willing to work his socks off, track back and get his hands dirty for the team. At the moment he's playing for the team and balancing the midfield - and not having as much attacking freedom as he would probably like.
- ]4 ^1 {6 ]/ @: p' a( \" d - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站www.imanutd.com% a! \8 m! V) z2 y
The majority of people who consider Anderson to be a defensive player probably never see him play before he joined us. I did - and I see him as Scholesy's natural replacement, maybe not directly in terms of playing style, but he's definitely our next attacking midfielder. " C2 }4 O  \; v- `
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4 n4 e5 b$ g3 b& T, z
With young players, you see glimpses of brilliance which alert you to their promise. I think it was against Portsmouth last season when he knocked the ball past two players and then slotted it wide with barely any space from a tight angle. That was the Anderson I saw before he joined us. He is very much that type of midfielder and I don't believe we'll see the best of him until he is utilised in an attacking role.
- K8 Y# W# R9 \+ f5 u+ f专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带2 H, {6 ]: ~  u& \% E) e1 {4 H& ^
=========================================================================================================www.imanutd.com- L2 O2 M+ C) E  N5 H

" ^: A. e2 M) _' J - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站关于安德森,在主流的曼联球迷之中一直有这样一种误解。
4 r7 l1 l% |2 A7 E5 @
) R5 K0 L! t6 E# U  Kwww.imanutd.com我在论坛上看到很多人称安德森是一个工兵型的后腰,我的朋友昨天也是这么告诉我的,对这点我很困惑,很明显,看看他的技术、传球、视野以及爆发力吧(当然他的射门还要提高),安德森天生就应该是进攻型中场。
& w/ g0 ^4 x& P2 G曼联在线·球迷地带
: w$ A# K6 a5 ]& T4 N. ] - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站难得的是,我们的安德森在中场干着脏活累活却毫无怨言,他为球队做出了牺牲,为了平衡球队的中场,在进攻方面他没有获得什么自由。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, A8 ~& B0 b- n( _2 X  ]

v$ `% \( d& _% V+ A专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.大部分认为安德森是防守型球员的球迷应该在他加盟曼联之前从没看过安德森的比赛,而我看过,我认为我看到了斯科尔斯完美的接班人,或许球风上不是那么相近,不过他理应是我们下一代的前腰。www.imanutd.com' h$ U7 v# ^% o( D, D& p

* x2 n0 \5 g6 R4 q: G* [对于年轻球员,你能够从他的灵光一现中看到他的潜力,上个赛季面对朴茨茅斯时,他在两人围堵中将球准确转移出去,这才是真正的进攻型的安德森,他完全应该是前腰的角色,我觉得,除非将他完全解放,否则我们不可能看到最佳的安德森。