曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 罗伊基恩离开桑德兰 Keane quits Sunderland

[官网] 罗伊基恩离开桑德兰 Keane quits Sunderland

专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 K) l! {. j. `

/ H+ ^: B. N% v, [www.imanutd.comRoy Keane has quit his post as Sunderland manager.
* B9 x5 ]" g' y! b4 Q  awww.imanutd.comKeane had come under fire from the media after a string of poor results left the Black Cats 18th in the league ahead of Sunderland's visit to Old Trafford on Saturday.www.imanutd.com) }( U' s, F! s+ |
The first reports of Keane's departure emerged from the North East at approximately 11.30am on Thursday morning. Sunderland Football Club confirmed the news an hour later.曼联在线·球迷地带! j1 P# u" u1 c' o3 q: H
In a statement on Sunderland's official website, chairman Niall Quinn said: "Roy deserves huge respect for his contribution and the manner in which he guided the club from the depths of the Championship back to the Premier League. His winning mentality and single-mindedness were just what this club needed.
& U' }; p0 ~7 p/ ~曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"Roy’s decision to stand aside and allow someone else to take charge of the next chapter sums up his desire to always do what is best for the Club. Even in his departure he has been more concerned for the welfare of the players and his staff than himself.
/ q- J$ b  E* B曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"The Board has reluctantly accepted his decision and wish him and his family well for the future."
- N' Y6 O8 \. M9 F专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.The Irishman, who played 480 times for United, took over at the Stadium of Light 27 months ago, leading them into the top-flight in his first season in charge. Last term, his first campaign in the Premier League ended with a 15th-place finish, but poor results this season ultimately led to his departure.
1 g3 _( p( C6 R+ [曼联在线·球迷地带Sunderland have commenced the task of identifying and recruiting Keane's successor. In the interim, Ricky Sbragia has agreed to take over team management, assisted by Neil Bailey and Dwight Yorke.
8 h3 `+ M5 a3 ~2 V$ C. K专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站9 e* u" e; ~0 a0 C, r
==============================================================================================================
. Q4 u( B) s3 a. o! E" B专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
4 M1 E3 W' d, B6 e. H: @* r8 ^- m曼联在线·球迷地带罗伊基恩离开了桑德兰主帅的位置。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." q1 ?7 E+ }4 Q( |% q

" H* x* ~+ H6 X3 k* h4 n曼联在线·球迷地带桑德兰近期状况不佳,目前联赛排名第18位,而周六有奖客场对阵曼联,此时深受媒体攻击的基恩选择下课。( \  X) I7 u; e8 [$ t! K7 x' N

, z5 b* J  a9 }) ^3 ~大约在周二上午11:30,基恩下课的消息传出,而1小时之后桑德兰俱乐部官方证实了这个消息。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 a+ h+ e, S9 J1 i2 [3 I

: G4 Z# E2 }0 i! R专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.在桑德兰官方网站的声明中,主席奎因说到:“罗伊帮助桑德兰从英冠下游带到了英超,他理应获得尊重,他追求胜利的信念以及忠心正是俱乐部需要的。
: o. l  s. z4 O5 a8 N( `! f' L - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
; z: L" g6 C! V) Z# s& [ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“罗伊决定离开,并将帅印交给他人,这正体现了他一切为俱乐部着想的品质,即便在离开的一刻,他也在为球员和其他工作人员做着考虑。
; e$ u" N& v$ t* j$ ^) pwww.imanutd.com专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 e) ?& t0 H6 [0 a+ g
“董事会很遗憾地接受了他的决定,并祝愿他和他的家人在未来一切顺利。”
2 q! }1 ]! s- R! i: a- N专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带/ N5 ^. d9 \9 J# a7 I6 e/ W
曾为曼联出场480次的基恩27个月前接手桑德兰,第一个赛季就带领球队升级,上个赛季,他的球队在英超最终排名第15,不过本赛季不佳的战绩还是让他下课了。
/ e2 }4 M1 m7 W  a7 A$ B - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
! D- K5 M/ V/ Q7 W: P/ X - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站桑德兰正式开始寻找基恩的继任者,目前,Ricky Sbragia作为过渡主帅进行球队管理,辅佐他的有Neil Bailey和Dwight Yorke.

后来....
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..

伟大的老队长!

Dwight Yorke?也曾是曼联人?

不知道下一站是哪里。。。