曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[卫报] 弗格森吃惊于基恩的离开 Ferguson surprised by Keane resignation

[卫报] 弗格森吃惊于基恩的离开 Ferguson surprised by Keane resignation

www.imanutd.com4 g" }8 g) W- V+ s
* U. k3 Q) K* v- C  a0 S, Y9 V
The Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted his surprise at the resignation of his former player Roy Keane at Sunderland. Keane stepped down at the Stadium of Light yesterday after a poor run of results left the club in the bottom three of the Premier League.) X4 Q0 C% K! N

% t4 T, w) P& R2 o* i/ t专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."I am surprised," admitted Ferguson. "Trying to cut through rumour and fact in football today is difficult. You are never quite sure what has happened and the rumour mill is operating at 100 miles an hour. But Roy was a great player here and it is a pity. We wish him well."曼联在线·球迷地带& k" q% \! ?, ?# k! ^% t  G
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站) N/ D$ |% \$ |3 J. E9 |. I1 z
Ferguson has no idea when, or indeed if, Keane will return to the management ranks. "It is difficult to say whether he will be back," added Ferguson as his team prepared for tomorrow's league game at home to Sunderland. "He is an incredibly controversial character. Every week he always had something to say about the game. He was the same as a player. He is such an interesting character and did a decent job up there."曼联在线·球迷地带8 U8 v& c" e* ^% P

Q/ n) r% A3 N( f7 Y. x - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站=================================================================================================================www.imanutd.com; c: X4 F. _2 ?3 y8 X7 ]

! q3 r& j# Q. c. f曼联在线·球迷地带曼联主帅弗格森爵士坦言他对自己以前的手下基恩从桑德兰辞职感到吃惊,昨天,由于最近球队战绩不佳,目前落于降级区,基恩辞去了俱乐部主教练的职务。: d, `+ o4 O1 G( W/ E
www.imanutd.com% B4 F$ [# g' `8 K* c8 J5 M* Q
“我很吃惊,”弗格森坦言,“在当今足坛,要想清楚地分辨谣言和事实并不容易,你很难知道到底发生了什么,而谣言却在源源不断地产生,不过至少我们都知道,罗伊是一个伟大的球员,他的离职十分遗憾,我们希望他以后一切都好。”
# z- j: z3 J- i8 i - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4 r, j* X* p7 C5 R2 }& f
弗格森不清楚基恩以后是否还会重执教鞭,“很难说他到底会不会回来,”弗格森说到,曼联本周末就将面对桑德兰,“他有着自己的性格,以前每周他都会考虑比赛,当球员的时候也是如此,他的个性又如此有趣,迄今为止他的工作一直做得很不错。”