曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 卡尔德隆抨击C罗 Calderon blames Ronaldo

[天空体育] 卡尔德隆抨击C罗 Calderon blames Ronaldo

2 `$ P4 M$ X3 H3 v& y4 o
* s& W" x7 r' \8 K
Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has insisted to Sky Sports News that the Cristiano www.imanutd.com8 _) ?! n" x) _8 \: Y! B+ n/ T( z
Ronaldo transfer saga was instigated by the player.
  W! A) Z8 B& q# p3 G( g专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Real and Manchester United clashed over the newly crowned European Footballer of the Year, as the Spanish giants looked to clinch his signature in the summer.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛; R! j$ U$ ]/ G# D' E
Sir Alex Ferguson and United chiefs stood firm over Ronaldo and shunned Real at every turn.www.imanutd.com4 s" r, T; ^. v9 C' d
Now Calderon insists that Real only pursued Ronaldo after the player made it clear he wanted to move to the Santiago Bernabeu.8 J# m: {$ q2 \& g. \% \
"We have left that, it has been a very big story which we didn't provoke," Calderon told Sky Sports News.
- {. C2 e8 r4 ^% B1 h曼联在线·球迷地带"The player said he wanted to come here, a dream to come to Real Madrid and we received and we were happy to know that.
& ]# ^$ k7 a  N. lwww.imanutd.com"After that I talked to Manchester but David Gill was very clear and said they didn't want to sell at all.
5 Q9 D9 {; b# p专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."We want to have a good relation with all the big clubs in Europe and Manchester is one of the best and I like to have a good relationship with them forever, and they said for the moment no."- Z" J; q) k" v$ U
Calderon added that he thought the media were to blame for much of the Ronaldo situation.曼联在线·球迷地带: y0 P6 ^+ t5 D6 a' n4 U1 P
"I know the media in general to give excitement to their readers and listeners and Cristiano Ronaldo is a fantastic player and he has won the golden ball and I congratulate him on that and I wish him the best, anywhere he is going to be in the future." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% O6 y- n5 K1 A- G5 t% `2 J
+ l0 J  C3 x, x7 k3 [2 b
============================================================================================================专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 j# c4 e7 P/ T- _3 H
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站; h# _3 H5 m1 g0 h' x: `
皇马主席卡尔德隆强调夏天关于C罗的转会闹剧完全是球员本人搞起来的。www.imanutd.com6 [& O- `# H  ^; V$ f

& }) l! {4 _5 D" B7 y皇马和曼联整个夏天都在为了新科欧洲足球先生而争斗,西班牙俱乐部希望能够得到这位球员。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 O* c% L9 o" ^6 o9 w+ i0 H

: U3 A6 S& b% j: r' [7 T) Awww.imanutd.com而弗格森爵士和曼联高层一直坚定地拒绝着皇马。
/ j1 h7 O" f: w' A8 J) r - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
/ @/ y+ J  @2 z3 y8 {& y3 S9 bwww.imanutd.com现在,卡尔德隆强调,皇马只是在罗纳尔多表示希望转会之后才开始追求的。
: W5 A) q" J0 R5 o5 qwww.imanutd.com
  G; x. u: {( J! ^% ~1 Pwww.imanutd.com“整个故事十分复杂,但这并不是我们引起的。”卡尔德隆说。
. m2 n6 m8 z& G5 L5 v曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" k7 K- C4 k4 {3 ]% I, K  Q3 Z
“球员先说自己想来的,他说他梦想来皇马,我们知道这条消息当然很高兴,
3 }. [: l0 S4 I5 ?, Q; `专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.4 s: T) y1 R' v7 c1 R* C( @/ w
“之后我和曼联进行了交流,不过他们的CEO吉尔很坚定地表示球队不会出售C罗。
  T6 n$ }+ y# l3 V# a - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 h7 _% m8 ~# R
“我们一直希望和欧洲所有豪门都保持良好关系,曼联是其中最好的一个,我希望能和曼联永远是朋友,而当时他们拒绝了我。”
( l7 e% V2 Q& N8 @曼联在线·球迷地带www.imanutd.com* ^  Z* s5 Z/ @3 r
卡尔德隆同时补充,他认为媒体在整个事件中也应受到谴责。曼联在线·球迷地带3 t8 ]( {3 g  V1 M0 Z- W0 i! c
www.imanutd.com0 f% t& ?, L' K
“我知道媒体希望让读者兴奋起来……C罗是一个伟大的球员,他赢得了金球奖,我祝贺他,也希望无论他以后在哪都会是最好的球员。”

吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸