曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网博客] 争夺榜首的重大利好 Blog: Crerand's title cheer

[官网博客] 争夺榜首的重大利好 Blog: Crerand's title cheer

1 Y) ^" f& E0 D1 O
曼联在线·球迷地带0 ~/ B. X: ]" i( f% j
We landed in Japan today and while United's focus is now solely on being the first English side to win the FIFA Club World Cup, we can rest easy about matters closer to home.
- k3 I7 ^7 ^' ]% i. Owww.imanutd.comI don't think anybody could hide their disappointment at not being able to break Tottenham down on Saturday, especially as our other rivals all dropped points.www.imanutd.com$ P# s% q/ t# i5 ~  \( k# d: G0 V
But it's actually turned out to be a good weekend for United. Of course, we would have liked to have beaten Spurs, but we had the hardest game of all the top four sides and a draw isn't too bad a result, especially at White Hart Lane with the form Harry Redknapp has brought to his new team.曼联在线·球迷地带# ~8 U$ z$ t! m: W: T
There have been some interesting results this season and the big four have had a few surprises sprung on them by the likes of Hull and Stoke. But that's to be expected in some ways because everyone wants to beat the top teams.
" [9 O9 K: R  {0 v, D/ q专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.The fact that Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal all failed to win is fantastic for United because it means we haven't lost any ground in the title race. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站/ n5 o& G2 R0 r6 X9 S% J; F
Liverpool might be on top at the moment, but I wrote on ManUtd.com recently that I thought Liverpool wouldn't last the distance, and I still believe the title, when it comes down to it, will be between United and Chelsea. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站* F* Q* d3 D/ ?" D, D1 l" X; ]7 m
Hopefully United will come back from Japan still in touch with the top teams and as the world champions.5 ]; V0 t! f0 _
www.imanutd.com% ?$ B% z% Q9 x
========================================================================================================= - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站& A' R' U4 e# E/ Y- N% D) u

3 a% K; s# M% `' c$ j* i, Cwww.imanutd.com我们今天抵达曰本,而英格兰国内的形势让我们可以踏踏实实地为英格兰争取第一个世俱杯冠军。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 A4 b) r* e! s! s% T7 `* B5 a0 V
9 J- J% ^  ]3 B3 _5 V- @6 `7 E
看得出来,所有人都为没能击败热刺感到失望,特别是我们的竞争对手也丢分的时候。
0 O$ C6 F0 L  O8 b+ I' v  O/ ]+ ~' t曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
5 o0 m9 E- g$ Gwww.imanutd.com不过这个周末对曼联来说并不坏,当然,我们更希望击败热刺,好在这一轮我们的对手相比另外三家是最强的,而平局也不是不好的结果,特别是雷德克纳普在热刺上任后,他们的主场格外难打。
- A" p) S/ B' O9 x7 w9 Gwww.imanutd.com专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.; J' }& R0 `: V" W5 l- [. i
本赛季四强之间出现了一些有趣的状况,像胡尔城以及斯托克城这样的球队都对他们造成了麻烦,不过这也是理所应当的,所有球队都渴望击败四大豪门。
. _# l$ r' q4 y曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛1 J2 g) I4 o7 z) M- u1 G
而这一轮利物浦、切尔西和阿森纳也纷纷打平,这对曼联来说非常不错,我们没有在冠军争夺中进一步落后。
7 `1 O1 k- c( {& F( C) r$ C8 e, twww.imanutd.com曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛; f! J% Y  b$ U9 G4 f
利物浦现在状态正佳,不过我之前也说过,他们不会持久这样的,我依然认为榜首的争夺最终将会在曼联和切尔西之间决出。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% u, [: b  @5 T5 g$ a& L
www.imanutd.com4 W% r" k( T8 I9 t
希望曼联回来的时候依然咬住榜首加入争夺,当然,是以世界冠军的身份。2 U& ^+ O/ B1 t6 j- Z
曼联在线·球迷地带' U& I" |$ C% B; n) P
[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-12-16 23:00 编辑 ]

后边的赛程就多数是主场,确实不错
订购《曼联官方杂志简体中文版》的球迷请点击下面的链接
http://shop35145599.taobao.com (点击进入)