曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网博客] 雨中高歌 Blog: Singing in the rain

[官网博客] 雨中高歌 Blog: Singing in the rain

( f) ^3 \( g: O' O, m# N曼联在线·球迷地带
0 j4 }3 N- _+ l7 l( wwww.imanutd.comManUtd.com journalist Gemma Thompson travelled with the team to Japan, and reports back on the latests goings on at team HQ in Yokohama...曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 g& ^+ V/ q: x4 f; C, i
For a split second when I drew my curtains this morning I thought I was back home in Manchester.www.imanutd.com( `6 N9 i1 A% n# f9 p
Land of the rising sun eh? Not today. Gone were the clear skies which have been present throughout our stay in Yokohama so far, instead replaced by driving rain and gusting winds.
3 M! K0 R8 a+ ]6 G2 _  m8 t曼联在线·球迷地带The mood at the team hotel in Yokohama remains buoyant despite the dismal weather, although there are still a few members of the travelling party (including some of the players) struggling to fully acclimatise to the new surroundings and the new timezone - myself included.
+ `4 j: e; F6 `8 D; mAfter enjoying a short stroll around the shopping mall attached to our hotel after lunch, the squad trained for the first time at Yokohama International Stadium yesterday. I gather from FIFA officials they'll be playing in front of a full house on Thursday evening in the semi-final clash with Gamba Osaka.
4 I1 _- V- j' w; q0 }专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.After all the travelling and adjusting to a new timezone, the players are just looking forward to getting out onto the pitch and playing now. Only Dimitar Berbatov looks unlikely to do that having been struck down by a virus which has left him bedridden for the past 48 hours.
1 X* }4 Y! {- Q! K' r) ^ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站The players watched a video on their Japanese opponents earlier in the day and according to Paul Scholes, who I caught up with just before dinner, they look like a tricky side. I'm confident though,
( I6 ~' z) a' T$ d" R曼联在线·球迷地带come rain or shine, United will do the business and book their place in Sunday's final.
, B, h  E$ Q; H8 U& Q; P6 K* HThe views expressed in this blog are personal to the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Manchester United FC.曼联在线·球迷地带' j0 A% ]3 E$ _# O
www.imanutd.com& u" W( J) K$ ~( K( B
================================================================================================================
3 n( j1 h' C: l8 ~ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" g, o+ j5 @3 X2 d1 S
曼联随队记者汤普森发回了目前球队在横滨的最新状况……曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ G' [8 @% {8 g! c5 }

3 A3 c5 }3 v6 ^  \8 k0 J专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.当我今早拉开窗帘的一瞬间,我还以为自己回到了曼彻斯特。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛  q- f2 W3 I, O* ~7 l  m

9 z; a/ E9 I, rwww.imanutd.com太阳今天没有出现,而一直依赖的晴天也不见了,取而代之的是倾盆大雨以及强风。www.imanutd.com% W; D7 a; a* [; Q) s( E/ T

; E; Z2 D: H1 Z - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站虽然天气不好,球队的气氛依然高昂,然而一些随队人员(包括一些队员),依然在努力适应新环境和时差——我就是其中一位。
7 O' N% {* a, a  e曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带2 p2 N: X# K* B" |; f
昨天,在午饭之后我们浏览了一下紧邻酒店的购物中心,随后我们进行了在横滨的第一次训练,周四晚上,他们就将会在爆满的体育场中和大阪钢巴进行半决赛了。
5 d+ E" k# s& p9 M5 |2 {4 D  I/ o - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
1 m8 }4 N0 b2 _4 J0 X% ]专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.在长途跋涉以及调整时差之后,球员们都很期待着能够上场比赛,只有贝尔巴托夫由于感染病毒,不得不在过去48小时都卧病在床。
* e% q7 F  I1 y9 O: O0 B" L+ u曼联在线·球迷地带
( Z+ @% }: p7 n" b5 P曼联在线·球迷地带球员们观看了他们的曰本对手上一场比赛的录像,晚饭前我遇到了保罗斯科尔斯,根据他的说法,曰本人似乎很狡猾,不过我很自信,不管周四是晴天还是雨天,红魔都回认真对待,并最终杀入星期天的决赛。