曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 皇马又盯上曼联目标 Real eye United targets

[天空体育] 皇马又盯上曼联目标 Real eye United targets

www.imanutd.com: A: W9 L& o, ?3 r5 o% G
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.. A* E4 c% C( i" l
Real Madrid are hoping to land Serbian duo Zoran Tosic and Adem Ljajic from under the noses of Manchester United skysports.com understands. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛7 Z3 j3 b# j. W; b8 U
United have been leading the chase for the Partizan Belgrade duo, with the pair travelling to England for talks with the Old Trafford club last week.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 a5 Q/ d( r+ p( W3 O
However, Tosic returned to Partizan after failing to agree a deal with United, with the Serbian 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛+ F* g$ S- C4 R
international unhappy with the terms on offer from the Premier League champions.
1 e* j2 O2 B: y6 z曼联在线·球迷地带The news has alerted Real Madrid, who are desperate to bolster their injury-hit squad in the January transfer market.
, }0 |( V7 s- h: n7 U  GReal have held a long-term interest in Ljajic and they are hoping to lure the highly-rated youngster to El Santiago Bernabeu.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, b' {; z5 m) q- D5 u3 c
New Real coach Juande Ramos has confirmed he is the market for a winger and left-sided wide-
5 l- d+ I/ U4 S3 z4 |# q( d  x专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.man Tosic could fit the bill for the Spanish giants.
% J- ]# L% R2 I, p- }. }! T曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Two Premier League clubs are also thought to be monitoring developments regarding Tosic and Ljajic and could move for the talented pair if their possible switches to Old Trafford continue to stall.www.imanutd.com, _& O3 d$ ?. R

* X+ B( ]- F' o8 `) c4 x0 c! M - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站=============================================================================================================
# H* M4 M7 [7 v2 B) ^: {0 _ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
) s) ~6 f5 Q3 }0 t7 b皇马正准备从曼联鼻子下面抢走塞尔维亚双星托西奇和拉贾季奇。4 y+ Z( [* b8 m. g9 i4 j# Y

) Q% r, o& B/ R. ?. Pwww.imanutd.com上周,两位小将都来到拉特拉福德,曼联再对他们的争夺当中处于领先。
0 l9 R9 ~( U$ J, \, \ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
4 w& r. l& p/ B+ l专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.不过,托西奇在回国时并没有和曼联达成协议,它对于俱乐部提出的待遇条款很不满意。曼联在线·球迷地带3 k2 |$ j: d3 B9 `' B

' D& Z; a+ r3 Dwww.imanutd.com这个消息刺激到了皇马,他们十分希望能在转会市场上充实自己伤兵满营的阵容。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 V; I5 \4 z+ @

/ S2 q/ S$ M1 L. H4 K皇马一直以来就对拉贾季奇很感兴趣,他们一望能将这位希望之星带到伯纳乌。
( U& S' L: G/ e, _) Z8 A7 P专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
: Q' y9 q2 s, V! X% a2 A曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛新任皇马主教练拉莫斯确认他要买入一位边锋,而主打左路的托西奇也适合西班牙豪门的需求。
8 j3 u+ p5 z( Q# R5 d. L% Q$ w7 b; A' k
另外还有两家俱乐部也对塞尔维亚双星有兴趣,一旦曼联和他们的谈判继续停滞,那么,这些俱乐部就会闻风而动。

马戏团就是 这样,顶
订购《曼联官方杂志简体中文版》的球迷请点击下面的链接
http://shop35145599.taobao.com (点击进入)