曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网博客] 爵爷得到他想要的 Blog: Boss gets his wish

[官网博客] 爵爷得到他想要的 Blog: Boss gets his wish

8 a% I6 _3 g- m) o$ g曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛+ f9 K  W4 E5 q+ ]) T. C2 a+ g
Sir Alex Ferguson usually gets his way, so it's little surprise that his Christmas wish has been granted this year.曼联在线·球迷地带% \* Y1 r5 C, M& X
Before jetting off to Japan to contest the Club World Cup, the United manager admitted that he had his fingers crossed for the Reds' title rivals to drop points in their absence.www.imanutd.com0 |. a# _) Q. T! r9 @" ^
Sunday's draw between Arsenal and Liverpool was followed by Chelsea's goalless stalemate at Everton last night. Throw into the mix red cards for Emmanuel Adebayor and John Terry, and that constitutes one wish emphatically ticked off the Gaffer's list.
. F( _9 ]' [; h( Y. Y/ e曼联在线·球迷地带It's reminiscent of when United went to Brazil for the controversial Club World Championship almost nine years ago and, to paraphrase Arsene Wenger, 'had a mid-season break on the beach'. Comfortably ahead in the title race before they went, the Reds returned to find that neither Arsenal nor Leeds had forged on, leaving United ahead and with games in hand.
5 c0 G' U- i2 J9 `& z5 n" u" r, B曼联在线·球迷地带This year, of course, there is still plenty of ground to make up. Even if United garner maximum points from games in hand - against Fulham and Wigan - it would only rein in Liverpool's lead to a point.
) t" g  T' H) `$ C0 zThe true cost of United's exertions in Japan won't become clear until the dust has settled on a hectic Christmas period. There are sizeable hurdles to overcome in Stoke City, with a vocal partisan backing at the Britannia Stadium, and then the visit of the ever-stubborn Middlesbrough.曼联在线·球迷地带9 ]/ m9 l* g2 Q
Should United come out of those two games with six points, however, the other members of the Big Four will be left to lament a missed opportunity to pull clear of the reigning champions - a slip that could prove costly come the season's end.
* l7 C7 W9 u# t/ I9 F$ g- _www.imanutd.comIt's been a strange old season so far, with chinks in the armour of all those who covet top spot. The trip to Japan had long loomed on United's horizon but now, with the Club World Cup secured and allied to further slips from those around us, it could act as a watershed for the remainder of the campaign. It certainly will if Sir Alex gets his way.
8 |5 g. }1 j* Twww.imanutd.com; ~; S4 Y0 m/ ~4 t1 I9 V
===================================================================================================================www.imanutd.com/ J+ y3 Q2 h* x1 l

; L2 l" C; b3 m - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站弗格森爵士总能获得帮助,这次也不例外,他又得到了圣诞大礼。
; X3 M+ W( i& C! b; q专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
# E) K: x9 L4 i- x- ~  I% W; N曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛在前往曰本参加世俱杯之前,弗格森坦言他会祈祷,让自己联赛对手们在这期间丢分。
& }" l3 z* e0 [1 g' A - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
. D. }# U' a/ B; n3 w* ?www.imanutd.com而本周日,阿森纳和利物浦战平,切尔西也与对手0-0握手言和,同时阿德巴约和特里又都得到了红牌,这让弗格森的愿望得到了满足。
- Y0 }: G, m2 k, K1 Q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 a7 r  d7 _) B
这让人们想起了9年前,曼联去巴西参加世俱杯,按温格的话来说,是去“海滩上来了一次中期休整”,当时曼联离开前排名第一,回来之后,他们发现阿森纳和利兹都没能超越自己,曼联依然领先,同时还握有比赛场次的优势。
# i  F/ S/ Z& ~$ B9 b6 |. z专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
: [9 E& g5 Z$ q) V5 [/ a$ J而在今年,曼联落后的有些多,就算把少赛的两场(分别对阵富勒姆和维纲)全部赢下来,曼联依然会落后利物浦1分。
1 j/ Y/ t$ O) V  H0 p$ d' c3 z曼联在线·球迷地带+ M# v6 U$ g4 V
曼联的本次曰本之行的影响或要到圣诞赛程结束后才能看出来,其间曼联要越过斯托克城这个大障碍,以及历来不好打的客场和米德尔斯堡的比赛。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛. B" K. R. ?8 B5 d0 b$ ?/ ]1 O) }

! c# E! s3 i8 |: t5 K" z! d曼联在线·球迷地带如果曼联能够打下这两场比赛的话,那么他的冠军竞争对手们应该会很后悔,没有在曼联不在的时候拉开差距,这点失误在赛季结束时会有巨大影响。& p% K- p  _1 C8 g  v" C& V

+ A: \2 t9 c" ?- Y! A/ c曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛本赛季的形式有些不同寻常,帮手争夺十分激烈,而曼联之前要分心世俱杯,不过现在一切都过去了,或许曰本之行将是卫冕冠军的分水岭,如果爵爷能够继续获得帮助的话,曼联的机会将会很大。
( `6 `" D# z7 S曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
# D6 s1 B) [4 S - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-12-25 11:20 编辑 ]

运转了吗 加油。。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..