曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[Goal.com] 莫拉蒂:国米可以击败曼联 Inter Can Beat Manchester United - Moratti

[Goal.com] 莫拉蒂:国米可以击败曼联 Inter Can Beat Manchester United - Moratti

8 ]4 m2 p0 Z8 i - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站' C, Y1 f) D- h, v
The Nerazzurri chief is confident that his side can eliminate the World and European Champions as he plans a route to the final... - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ f  u3 }( t! p/ l. s6 r/ @
The two giants of football will lock horns in February, when they will be fighting for a place in the quarter finals of the Champions League.2 L9 }. V* }) s
Although United are the current Champions League holders, Moratti believes there is no reason why his side should fail to achieve their European objectives.www.imanutd.com$ _1 q  y( L# r1 d
"We have a very important game ahead of us and, if it's an examination, then I would prefer to face the toughest opponents," Moratti told La Repubblica.
* p- A+ o; p  n1 y( b$ {www.imanutd.com"They (United) are the World Club Champions. It will be a hard game, but we have to get past them in order to secure the trophy.曼联在线·球迷地带7 m3 d  Q$ S7 w8 @
"A great game awaits us and we can do it. We would also have beaten Liverpool last year if we did not lose Ivan Cordoba in the way we did.
: u8 c" S$ A1 k( r2 H; a% v曼联在线·球迷地带"We have to do more this year and we need to know how to reach the final."曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛( Q* a1 `) {) _9 h4 W' L! K3 {
Inter have been waiting since 1965 to win the European Cup and many believe that this is their year, even though Barcelona are the bookmakers' favourites to win it.
5 p4 o1 F. \. Y/ `2 l1 | - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
. F' D  ^- b! x- i
- k" H3 p9 K$ l# A曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛============================================================================================================== - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 o' u- y2 s0 Z1 O1 L+ D

9 A& B# F- E- a( J专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
0 U% A$ r) n; a% k/ d蓝黑军团的主席相信他们的球队可以干掉新科世俱杯冠军,并杀入决赛。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.% d8 A- o1 c7 W! c2 o* @+ V

/ N4 T( w; q4 |! L7 c, s2 G曼联在线·球迷地带两家豪门的对话将在二月份展开,他们将会在冠军杯淘汰赛阶段争夺一个八强名额。
% `" o3 R; O& L) C9 w专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
3 G2 Q% Y& r" o4 E7 r! g虽然曼联目前是欧冠的卫冕冠军,不过莫拉蒂相信国米没有理由在争夺欧冠的路上失败。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ L" y* m7 {) M

& I+ z# W% ~+ t+ P* F1 h曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛我们将会进行一场非常重要的比赛,如果要把这看成一种检验成色的话,我更乐于面对最强的对手。”莫拉蒂说。
$ Y7 X6 G+ s* l0 J专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
8 `8 s8 U$ L" U( F. s专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.他们(曼联)是世界冠军,比赛将会很难打,不过我们必须要击败他们,才能夺得冠军。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛9 _1 t- m! o5 o+ U
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 e: o- i3 |/ b& c" A, f
一场伟大的比赛就在眼前,我们可以获胜,就像上个赛季,如果我们没有失去科尔多巴的话,我们本可以击败利物浦的。
) E: w; Q* a! V! ^2 lwww.imanutd.com
8 \/ w; M# A0 r8 a' \  B专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.今年我们要做得更多,我们也清楚如何才能杀入决赛。”
: \" A2 j6 ?; D+ y/ {$ l  `9 j - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛( m& F' ]6 w+ t! v# e
自从1965年以来,国际米兰就没有再获得过欧冠,而在今年,虽然巴萨是最大热门,不过国际自信他们将会笑到最后。

不用这么猥琐吧。。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..