曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网博客] 德比获得称赞 Blog: Credit due to Derby

[官网博客] 德比获得称赞 Blog: Credit due to Derby

5 w* \7 u5 U4 d) W. p; u8 y5 \/ H曼联在线·球迷地带专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.& q! B8 w' T! s: t
United fan Rob Hillery posted this blog on our message board... - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站& t  t3 E1 x' T  B- W
Derby's performance deserves a huge amount of credit.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 E) P1 N+ n! B. i0 [6 K/ @
The club are on a massive high with Nigel Clough becoming their manager. The atmosphere at Pride Park was brilliant - shame their fans could not produce that kind of atmosphere week in week out in the Premier League last season.
: H+ w' }( z. J! P8 z$ a, Qwww.imanutd.comI don't think the atmosphere was the reason for the Reds' poor performance, however - United just didn't look comfortable all night, the usual concentration and intensity was missing from the players.
4 y7 P/ n- z0 l, N0 mDerby also won because their 4-4-1-1 system was successful. In midfield, Commons, Green and the impressive Addison smothered Anderson and Scholes with pressure and aggression - that seems to be the best way of dealing with United. This meant that instead of playing forward incisive passes into Tevez and Welbeck, United were forced to go backwards or sideways or give the ball away. The attack did not get the service it needed.
% m6 I; J) Q6 q) a- c1 V( ~专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Width was our best hope but Nani rarely provided an end product or goal threat to match his undoubted talent. Gibson did okay on the right but didn't give us enough penetration. Could Tosic make his debut in the 2nd leg?
1 Z4 U( M/ q: Y* C. M2 b - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站The defence was not as solid as usual, Rafael struggled to get to grips with Davies who caused problems all game. Vidic had a battle on his hands with Hulse, while Derby's scorer Commons was given too much room in front of our retreating defence and made us pay with a great strike.
$ c# o2 H& t% w2 \0 x3 BWhat the result means is that United will have to increase the level of performance at Old Trafford. This could actually work in our favour.
/ B2 F! D) G6 y- H专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 t& D0 w' B  G6 E& a  m
================================================================================================================
0 }$ I# M8 m6 w  ]8 g+ H# E - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联在线·球迷地带8 y' `$ ~$ I$ R( M
曼联球迷Rob Hillery在官方论坛上贴出了自己的博客……
+ `( r7 ]- L+ B3 f曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛% ~6 G2 F$ U: m  g
德比的表现应该获得人们的赞誉。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) |! L6 |( b$ {7 y7 P9 U2 A& a0 q

9 C5 ]+ ?5 `* g球队在新任主教练来到之后状态很好,他们主场的气氛也是非常不错,可惜的是上个赛季,他们留在英超的时候可不是这样。
1 U% d# S/ ]1 t7 B8 m+ g+ N  \. V" B曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
  a% N' U1 p" ~! R* W  H专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.而我并不认为是主队主场的气氛导致了曼联如此低劣的表现,整晚,曼联都显得很别扭,球员们身上没有了以往的那种专注和激情。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站7 j( p# I- g. R8 ?9 _/ N

; j+ z6 ~: Y; P/ p, C3 hwww.imanutd.com德比的4411阵形也是他们获胜的原因,他们中场的三名球员完全压制了安德森和斯科尔斯,这也是一直以来曼联的命门,这逼迫曼联只能大脚找前场的特维斯和维尔贝克,或者回传、分边,要不然就是丢球。我们的进攻线没有获得足够的支持。
. x2 E5 F$ u2 w/ L) v曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- i6 P) W. }! V9 V2 y) A6 R; I
边路原来是我们的强项,不过纳尼却没有一次闪光的时刻,也和他公认的天才并不相符,吉布森在右路做得还不错,不过突破太少,不知道托西奇能不能在第二回合上场比赛。
4 e9 G5 x/ P0 P% G曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
  m. q. o  g- o9 Y3 \; D曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛防线也不像以往那样坚固了,拉斐尔一直在和对手戴维斯纠缠,而后者在整场比赛中都在不断制造威胁,维迪奇一直在和对手的Hulse缠斗,而本场比赛的进球者Commons获得了太多的空间,也用一脚射门让我们吃到苦头。
: m; k% y! N. G0 @: O, b. ^ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
5 q6 M, `8 U/ C* }, W9 vwww.imanutd.com现在,曼联必须在老特拉福德有更好的表现,而我们的支持将会帮助球队。

下回合情况一定不同了!!
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!