曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[国际足联官网] 克里斯蒂亚诺罗纳尔多:我太高兴了 Cristiano Ronaldo: I am so happy

[国际足联官网] 克里斯蒂亚诺罗纳尔多:我太高兴了 Cristiano Ronaldo: I am so happy

曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛. a' h2 f; K& g* Y& I! x* b
曼联在线·球迷地带3 f* I5 ~6 Y( q
Portugal and Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo held his FIFA World Player of the Year trophy with pride after receiving his award on 12 January 2009 at the Zurich Opera House. It's no surprise that the dazzling winger was feeling a proud man as the names of previous winners of the global prize read like a who's-who list of the beautiful game's true legends.
2 c: t" D" U  B/ I! [曼联在线·球迷地带Seconds after picking up his prize, the best player in the world for the year 2008 shared his feelings exclusively with FIFA.com. "I feel great, this is a fantastic moment for me," said the forward "I am very happy. It's amazing to receive this award for what I did in 2008," he added, with the trophy firmly gripped between his hands.
) {# D% F1 B6 Y) d' r. J1 a& I曼联在线·球迷地带Of course, the world doesn't end with the year and Ronaldo is looking forward to 2009 and he is hoping to repeat his exploits. "I expect to do the same this season. To play well, win trophies collectively and individually as I did last season. I had a great time with my United teammates and I expect and we can repeat it".www.imanutd.com. Y; a( x% ~( g6 G; }* G2 x
In closing, Ronaldo chose his favorite moment of 2008. "It has to be when we (United) won the Champions League. It was the best moment not just for me, also for my colleagues and my boss. To achieve that was great and I hope to repeat it this year."
# I+ q, n. t3 A3 D  x) ~- Y# } - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ Y1 F* P4 W2 B2 m% N2 U
==========================================================================================================
) A- w) N, f9 R& N- b9 `# e曼联在线·球迷地带曼联在线·球迷地带4 l/ X. P" Y$ R! f8 Y& I
葡萄牙的曼联球星克里斯蒂亚诺罗纳尔多于1月12日晚,在苏黎世剧场举起了年度足球先生的奖杯,他感到十分骄傲,这并不惊奇,看看以前的获奖名单,就如同在读足球史上的名人录。www.imanutd.com+ d; }9 q+ U  m" _1 b

% e& t. ]- {/ B2 Q5 L在颁奖之后不久,C罗独家接受了FIFA的采访,他分享了自己的感受:“我感觉太美妙了,这对我来说是一个伟大的时刻,”他说,“我非常高兴,在08年我的表现让我获得了这一奖项,很爽,”他补充道,手里正紧紧地抱着自己的奖杯。5 H  F$ E( i$ O0 M; C4 O
曼联在线·球迷地带0 e' Y+ \  H9 Y! @: O0 {
当然,世界不会在08年就毁灭,而罗纳尔多也将目标定在了09年,他希望能够重现自己的伟绩,“我希望本赛季能够重现辉煌,好好踢球,想上个赛季一样,获得集体和个人荣誉,我和我的曼联队友们一起有着美好的时光,我希望我们能够重复这一切。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.( R/ g) d9 V: _" d
www.imanutd.com3 S) l4 [9 \" }+ P- U* A2 X) c
最后,罗纳尔多挑出了自己08年最为欣赏的时刻,“那一定是我们(曼联)赢得欧冠的时侯,这不仅对我,对我的队友和教练也会是最美好的,能够取得这样的成绩非常伟大,我希望今年能够再次夺冠。”