曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

特维斯将肩负重任 Tevez set for vital role

特维斯将肩负重任 Tevez set for vital role

- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4 T' X; n! w( Q  O# C6 g& J
译自曼联官网
" o" \7 m+ _: O% J! g专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 v3 y8 f) b( C# u1 P( ~
Carlos Tevez is being tipped to help an injury-hit United through a crucial stage of the season.
; o  V3 a; n' q# M) _曼联在线·球迷地带专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.' n3 n7 z& u, Y
The popular Argentinian scored during United's 4-2 Carling Cup semi-final win over Derby County in midweek and looks set for another run-out against Tottenham Hotspur in the FA Cup on Saturday. Hot on the heels of those ties are Premier League matches against West Bromwich Albion on Tuesday, and Everton the following Monday.www.imanutd.com- n( ]6 [5 H5 z5 E$ ~2 L

# s+ \/ C2 O( l/ a, q7 A: _8 V - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"It's a real blow to have lost Wayne Rooney through injury," says ex-Red Paddy Crerand. "But his absence at least provides Carlos Tevez with a chance to get a run in the side.
& H; c- d- t0 ~0 \专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.: i1 r( ]) z+ x) I
"We all know Carlos has been disappointed not to have been involved more this season, but the fans fully appreciate what he gives to the team. He's a real favourite among the supporters and a top player, too."
9 `4 `0 [/ _3 M4 V9 {) D! b3 E, i曼联在线·球迷地带 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ t/ _* q' ?& e4 Z+ n2 i4 e
Contrary to popular opinion, though, Tevez has played in 30 of the Reds' 37 matches this term. But without a permanent deal in place, the press are still linking him with a move away from Old Trafford. The fans, however, are adamant that they want him to stay, singing: 'Fergie, sign him up', during the win over Derby.
9 M: V6 f' O9 G* c. j. f专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.=======================================================================================================================
- M0 r* _- H- e% D8 [- uwww.imanutd.com曼联遭受严重的伤病困扰,特维斯将在这个关键时刻肩负重任。曼联在线·球迷地带, T: q4 z, b8 _
阿根廷人在周中曼联4-2击败德比郡的联赛杯半决赛打进一球,在周六对阵热刺的足总杯中,他将再度肩负冲锋陷阵的重任。之后曼联还将在下周二在联赛跟西布罗姆维奇交锋,然后再下一个周一,曼联将面对埃弗顿。
; `1 ?2 D" |% s- d2 nwww.imanutd.com“鲁尼因伤缺阵对我们来说真的是一个沉重的打击。”前曼联球星施兰特说道:“但是他的缺席给予了特维斯连续上阵的机会。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 l! S% K* T. q5 E+ u/ o% }5 [( v
“我们所有人都知道特维斯对无法获得更多的上阵机会感到失望,但是球迷很赏识他对球队的奉献。他很受球迷支持,而且是一名顶球球星。”
* B% i' @, j9 P* {! v( m专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.在曼联37场比赛中,他参加了30场,但是由于永久转会没有完成,媒体仍觉得他可能离开老特拉福德,不过球迷都很希望他留下来。在击败德比郡的比赛中,球迷都在大声歌唱:‘弗爵,签下特维斯!’

弗爵,签下特维斯

特维斯很喜欢曼联,但是他需要放平心态阿
我的blog:梦剧场的小老鼠
我的视频空间:音乐素描小子

特维斯一定要留下阿