曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 弗格森对斯科拉里的离职感到震惊 Sir Alex shocked at Scolari exit

[官网] 弗格森对斯科拉里的离职感到震惊 Sir Alex shocked at Scolari exit

专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.; @, s6 u& [7 W) s

% k, k6 k' v; ~$ c: X$ K7 ~, I曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Sir Alex Ferguson is shocked by Chelsea's decision to sack Luis Felipe Scolari but says it's "a sign of the times."
& t* ]; ?7 D3 w4 Cwww.imanutd.comSpeaking live on MUTV from Malta, the United manager said: "I'm very surprised. It's a shock that one. He only took the job seven months ago.
$ U! [& m6 ^% n. P* ^"Scolari's a man of great experience. He took Brazil to the World Cup final and won it and he was the obvious choice to replace Avram Grant seven months ago.
* ?# c7 X2 W" a9 G) I5 Cwww.imanutd.com"Really it's a sign of the times, I'm afraid. There's absolutely no patience in the world now.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.  \% [% C# F2 K
"Football seems more volatile now. You can't always blame the press but they play a part. The way tabloid journalism is today, they're competing against the internet and competing against Sky News so therefore there is sensationalism every time there's a bad result. We've all been subjected to that over the years.# n9 F! u. j$ ?0 w6 d$ {& q$ t
"Having lost the European Cup final, there were still expectations for Chelsea to do well this year. It's really only in the last month that they've had a bad spell. So I feel the judgement [to sack Scolari] is really based on the last month, not the previous six months. It is a surprise."曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" d/ ~7 T; d0 z& |, A1 U

. Z, h$ }# k; h0 o( N3 [  Swww.imanutd.com=======================================================================================================曼联在线·球迷地带$ c8 l% E/ P7 @1 ^
曼联在线·球迷地带$ q+ {8 c' \* [! a8 J  ?+ ^  k
弗格森爵士对切尔西官方做出解雇斯科拉里的决定感到震惊,不过也称这是“目前时代的特征”。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 E7 e; g5 `  }8 w

# K( S" f8 N; U$ Z* q6 J/ O - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站在接受曼联电视台采访时,弗格森说:“我非常吃惊,这消息令人震动,他接过教鞭才7个月。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 ^, m! ?' ]4 d9 V1 b; N. a4 `6 L; B$ z

D1 ?# K7 l9 _; g& D/ C - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“斯科拉里很有经验,他将巴西带到了世界杯决赛并最终获胜,在7个月之前,他替代格兰特接手切尔西也显得顺理成章。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站' T5 j5 q' A" T1 i4 O% u
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站' M1 Y- }; t4 Y  A4 j# R( r/ l( F. I
“恐怕这就是目前的现状,人们都没有一点耐心。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 b& K' f$ t9 }

- L% N5 c4 E, L曼联在线·球迷地带“足球是充满变数的,你不能完全谴责媒体,不过他们确实要付一些责任,小报记者们要和网络媒体以及天空体育这样的传媒大鳄竞争,因此遇到消极的事,他们就一定会追求轰动效应,我们已经在这种环境下过了很多年了。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! q! h' ]8 M% _

7 F6 z% y" ^9 U3 L" H. p9 v曼联在线·球迷地带“在输掉了欧冠决赛之后,人们依然期待切尔西今年会做得更好,其实他们只是在上个月成绩不太好,因此解雇斯科拉里的决定也是主要参考了上个月的情况,而没有考虑之前6个月,这真令人吃惊。”