曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[曼城晚报]卡里克重返国家队舞台 Carrick taking centre stage

[曼城晚报]卡里克重返国家队舞台 Carrick taking centre stage

曼联在线·球迷地带# t* a0 V' Z. ~) u0 ]
Stuart Mathieson - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站' z9 _0 `; a# B6 J  I' i, N
February 11, 2009 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 F! X0 O' ^& ^" X6 F; d$ \
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, f5 |. b2 g# x" U* v
MICHAEL Carrick was left in the international wilderness at the beginning of Fabio Capello's reign - but United kept the midfielder's spirits up.
' O, s+ I, Y; M# |- q* W - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
The Italian overlooked Carrick for nine matches until he finally capped him last November in the friendly in Berlin against Germany and is in the squad again for tonight's match with Spain in Seville.Capello had previously centred his engine room choice on Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard and Gareth Barry.
! k3 e0 P7 X; w( n( Q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Considering Carrick was winning his second Premier League title medal with the Reds and becoming a Champions League winner, his England absence was a mystery.
' n+ o: i; Q$ n# b, u* D专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.But the 27-year-old refused to let the snub worry him.
* {% Q1 t5 K' o+ Q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"Not being in the England squad was not something I was worried about," he said. "It was just a case of getting it right at United.
; v9 E- v) J1 O; d8 |2 C6 w曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"I believed I would get back in the squad if I was playing well enough and that has been the case. It was not something I was losing sleep about because it wasn't something I could control.
( q" P9 s9 n! G1 _: }% y+ w% lFocus 曼联在线·球迷地带6 }# L6 j* x1 u4 Z) i6 o
"I wanted to be in the squad. That goes without saying, but when I wasn't it wasn't something I was going to moan and sulk about.
# S( e6 e0 D0 ^* ^3 C7 Y; A2 l% j专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."What was that going to change if I went around moping? I always knew that if you played consistently well for your club then you would be picked.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." M6 T+ {1 {% P  T' r0 x: G4 P
"I was never going to get down about it.
. O# I% w9 G5 O! Qwww.imanutd.com"At the time last season we were going for the Premier League and Champions League and that had to be my concern and my main focus. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! p5 s+ O: k  G
"Apart from trying to play well it was all out of my hands. www.imanutd.com6 z4 }0 Y- T, ?% |+ L
"I just had to keep believing in my ability and know that eventually I would get back in there. The hard part now is staying there."0 }5 i2 o$ `, X- ?" @
Carrick has emerged from the shadow of Paul Scholes in United's midfield to gradually become an influential figure himself.www.imanutd.com6 i$ Z# e9 r" I- }! d" _* k
This season his eye-catching imprint has won him new followers.) k; g  j" \  }2 [3 R% p
"It has gone really well for me," he said. "I have just gone about things trying to get better all the time. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.& c0 e5 t4 |' q; B1 e1 K5 W9 q7 r
"Playing in a team like this helps you improve. We are playing well and winning games and everyone is getting a lot of praise. I just hope it continues. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站5 c0 `+ i* ]1 B+ N. u7 |
"I feel I am moving upwards. I have tried to add things to my game as much as I can. It is not about major changes, but little things here and there. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 `3 u$ v/ S% j1 r
Peak www.imanutd.com0 m5 T9 k- ]' i- J0 {4 [# U0 {' C
"They all add up. It seems to be going well. I am still only 27 so I am reaching my peak." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 v. W, N6 B9 X0 Q3 r  y  j
Carrick's goal account is one area where many felt an increase in output would have boosted his profile for England.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ z) k. K- h5 {" E, t3 e5 w
Old Trafford has provided the likes of Bryan Robson and Scholes as goalscoring midfielders for the country.
0 U1 m- H( F/ @/ N. l  T - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Chelsea's Lampard and Liverpool's Gerrard have impressive club goal-scoring records to back their claims.
; v$ T- B  c& f. U) K - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Carrick, however, has just 10 goals in almost three seasons as a Red since signing from Spurs for £18m in 2006.% x% I! C5 ^% Q$ ~: y: _; _4 o
"It would be nice if I could add goals," he said. "But sometimes you cannot think about that because you have other jobs to do.6 k" |1 U2 ^6 _
Like the second half at West Ham on Sunday I was there to do a job and it wasn't about me getting forward looking to add to my goal account. But I have been getting forward a lot more. It is great to do that and be able to get in scoring positions and attempt to get on the scoresheet as well as creating something for others.
9 F$ N+ P+ K- H* T; i+ W; H曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"But different games dictate how you play and you accept that. I am not really too fussed who scores as long as we win.www.imanutd.com' d  b& H7 c' R$ L3 i
"I am not going to get a big hang up about it. It isn't something I say at the start of the season that I want to score this many goals.曼联在线·球迷地带9 K: r& a3 K" j4 L3 X
"Of course, it is something I look for and it could be a big part of my game. But when you are winning like we are at the moment it is not much of a concern.
3 U: `% ^* n0 G8 }; M7 b6 R"You look at the Robsons, Scholes, Lampards and Gerrards and they are different players. There have been great midfield players who haven't scored goals.曼联在线·球迷地带5 ^, Z. S; u9 P8 B( s
"You just have to judge each individual on what they bring to the team. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! O5 d4 u! E: |, R& w
"It would be nice to score more and who would say any different?"专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 ^+ m5 g# R% P5 W
曼联在线·球迷地带7 z$ H8 g) p# O2 \% r1 A1 Q
1 j: x1 N5 q, i
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" i' [5 O3 w9 k, |8 ^- e& j0 m

: P9 N" Z! @/ K" }曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛卡里克不久前似乎在国家队陷入信任危机,幸好曼联的表现对他鼓舞有加。曼联在线·球迷地带* h: ~( N4 O6 G$ e9 ]
意大利教头卡佩罗忽略了卡里克长达九场比赛之久,直到去年十一月在柏林举行的英德友谊赛中才又派他上场,今晚在塞维利亚对阵西班牙他终于又被列入阵容。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 Y3 E; I  b& Q0 @; G. [  r: @
此前卡佩罗钦点的中场发动机始终是由兰帕德,杰拉德和巴里组成。曼联在线·球迷地带/ V6 I* ^6 v1 D* Q$ Z, n( I) F  }! Q
卡里克已跟随红魔取得了两个英超冠军,和一座欧冠奖杯,如此显赫战绩还未能给他赢得一个国家队出席名额,堪称奇迹。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛# `. h4 w# `' i* R
不过他努力不让自己受到冷遇困扰。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.( ~3 J- H* j! W
他说:“没能代表国家队上场,对我不算什么困扰。这在曼联很正常,是一种调整策略。
: {8 R9 R9 C- E - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“我相信一旦我表现优秀,就能回到阵容中。这不是什么让我彻夜难眠的大问题,因为上场与否不是我说了算。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 R' O0 k& ?1 ?! O- \
“我当然想上场,这是不用说的。没上场也不是什么大事,我不会怨声载道、闷闷不乐。
8 R. `. \) {6 w3 O0 ?0 u曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“我再怎么郁闷也改变不了事实。在俱乐部表现持续良好就会被选上国家队,我是知道的。
; [; {1 B* B$ R+ D" P - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“我真正会焦虑和关心的,是在像上赛季我们队冲击欧冠和英超冠军的时刻。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站0 a  C& h% M4 R
“除了尽力踢好,我真是无能为力了。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛0 A4 Z# L6 b0 j  Z8 ^7 ^
“我必须相信自己的能力,最终我就会回到国家队,这才是关键。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 q8 f: W' k6 f* s( I/ V4 r* l
在曼联,卡里克也是在逐渐摆脱了斯科尔斯的阴影后,才坐稳了主力。
, \. J  p6 C) w3 W# H, w专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.本赛季卡里克表现出色,也有了自己追随者。
- A# ~1 y0 l) o( i/ s曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“我感觉不错,事情总是越来越好。
0 [2 B% r0 J- t( L0 u - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“身处曼联这样的联队,我获益匪浅。我们现在踢得非常好,一直在赢球,大家对我们每一个都赞誉有加。希望我们能保持这势头。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- s( i. C- W) _. j) j# \4 O
“我觉得自己也在天天向上。我尝试了各种让自己进步的方法,不是些大改变,而是体现在微妙的细节中。www.imanutd.com" c) k9 [! T4 j9 q  U3 b
“大家都在不断改进。情况似乎不错,我才27,我正在向巅峰进发。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛7 [+ _! v. ~% \( X1 @6 ?9 [
在俱乐部比赛的进球数,也是国家队看中的数据之一。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) F, C- ]1 ~, B, `) u" |2 ?
在老特拉福德,除了卡里克,罗伯森和斯科尔斯这样的中场球员也能进球。
$ d. q2 g2 _5 e8 W. l0 K/ s1 jwww.imanutd.com不过兰帕德和利物浦都在俱乐部进球不少,底气更足。www.imanutd.com, _( [/ u+ J+ h& @3 p8 Z
06年以1800万英镑加盟红魔后,卡里克在三个赛季里,只代表红魔进了10球。
; W6 f9 l" ?0 O3 D% r曼联在线·球迷地带“再多进点球那就更好啦。不过我有任务在身,有时候没法子想进球的事。
( b1 f3 G2 B5 a( _- i" q7 ewww.imanutd.com“比如上周日对西汉姆,我必须做好份内之事,而不是老想着多进几个球。不过我尽可能多在前场找机会,给别人创造机会很不错,自己进球就更好啦。www.imanutd.com5 T! ?: O3 c6 x! R! x
“在场上怎么踢,那都是比赛决定的,我必须服从。只要能赢,我不在乎谁进的球。
2 h. G7 K! i  L# x) h专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我不打算改变做法,不是在赛季初许下个宏远,说这赛季我要进多少多少球就完事儿的。
: W2 |+ b0 x% x0 [曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“我当然很想在比赛中显得更重要,但是,像我们现在这样所向披靡的时候,这想法没什么意义。- V% L; ?+ @4 @( t8 u  o
“同样是中场球员,罗伯森,斯科尔斯,兰帕德,杰拉德,他们都各不相同。有的中场球员没进过球,也不能影响其伟大。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.# W' o$ r( X7 p; @
“球员对球队的贡献,才是判断球员价值的依据。www.imanutd.com- O1 f  N2 [& M1 z6 k
“进球多多当然好,不过也没什么了不起的。”
9 u' b( a0 D0 K  ~8 s曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站' r8 M5 Q* m8 [8 G. v* E
[ 本帖最后由 斑丝妮 于 2009-2-11 22:25 编辑 ]

评分人数

• wfcjj: 欢迎回归~魔币 + 30